* Author Topic: Is Biotexcom back in business and open again? im confused  (Read 554 times)

0 Members

Offline Stev12

• Un-Ranked
I read many stories how Biotexcom has been shut down and closed but as of March 2019 I sent them an email and they replied back saying they were indeed open. Is this true??? I thought they were shut down forever?? A lady named Anastasia replied to me offering a Standard or a VIP package and they were open and doing procedures. Im totally confused. Can you fellow members please advise?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    replied in another thread x

Offline Stev12

• Un-Ranked
    Can you please tell me the answer instead of that?

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    here you go: I am sorry I cannot help much, I came across this article: https://www.dw.com/en/ukraines-surrogacy-industry-leaves-parents-in-limbo/a-45371478

Offline Besidetheseaside

Stev12- They are open despite people are sharing old articles about the clinic. I've just came back on the 9th of March and I'm currently pregnant after an egg donor cycle at Biotexcom.
    During my stay I saw many people picking up their surrogacy child/children as all patients stay in the same hotel at the moment. The surrogacy parents hotel is being refurbished at the moment.
    PM me if you like.
    xx

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    Besidetheseaside - great news, congrats! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy x

Offline Me731

• Un-Ranked
    Congratulations Besidestheseaside!!!!! I am thrilled for you!! x