* Author Topic: Where is Everybody?  (Read 1254 times)

0 Members

Offline Artypants

• Volunteer
modify
Where is Everybody?
« Reply #10 on: 17/05/20, 12:42 »
The forum was originally set up by a couple who went through a infertility and adoption journey themselves, in the end the forum was too much for them to run, it was pretty much a 24/7 job so they sold it to a Canadian company who have basically don't really give a toss about the forum so most people have left and gone elsewhere, such a shame as it used to be such a great place for support

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    • Infertility veteran since 2011! BFN princess :)
    modify
    Where is Everybody?
    « Reply #11 on: 18/05/20, 10:08 »
     :'(
    That's so sad
    I love this forum.
    I wouldn't have my miracle boy if it wasn't for this place and the support i had here over the yrs.
    I hope things pick up again.
    social media groups aren't for me as their too identifiable

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Where is Everybody?
    « Reply #12 on: 18/05/20, 10:12 »
    I think it has a lot to do with current circumstances, last year, although obviously Iím not sure about this part of the site, it was going full steam ahead, I actually like this site more now itís been sold as before it was way to heavily moderated when IMO it didnít need to be, itís not so much now and everything still flows just as smoothly as before.  :)

Offline Artypants

• Volunteer
    modify
    Where is Everybody?
    « Reply #13 on: 18/05/20, 18:34 »
    K jade, I agree, I am not part of any social media groups as I prefer to be anonymous.

Stacey, unless people are spamming the site with illegal stuff I think everyone just gets on with it now.