* Author Topic: BFP- Due Date November/December 2019  (Read 8376 times)

0 Members

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
modify
BFP- Due Date November/December 2019
« Reply #50 on: 17/07/19, 17:25 »
Hi everyone - had my 20 week scan yesterday and all looking good - baby weighs 11 ounces and definitely still a little girl lol - she has extremely short legs, just like her sisters who are still short haha ! Have to go back next week for a rescan coz they was unable to check left side of heart coz she was curled up too much with her head on her chest - all the dancing about and star jumps she was not budging from her comfy position!

4d scans  are amazing especially from 28 weeks maybe that would be lovely for your mum?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    « Reply #51 on: 18/07/19, 16:47 »
    Hi ladies

Hope you're all well

Good idea about taking your Mum. I think we will probably do what we did with my sister and pay for a private scan where my mum / sis can come and have a look. It was a lovely thing to do when my sister was pregnant. We did a 4d scan for her which is always fascinating.

Betty! SO glad to hear your scan went well and all is looking good. Aww bless her little short legs. Best things come in short packages is what i say (I'm short too! :-p)
    Hopefully they can get what they need to when you go back next week.

AFM - i finally gave in to the sickness and got some anti sickness tabs from the Doc this morning. It just doesn't seem to be getting any better..in fact, the past few days have been worse as i have gone from vomiting twice a day to three days. He happily wrote me a prescription and I have taken 2 so far and they seem to be working (fingers crossed). Have had a weird numbness in my arm / hand which started this afternoon so now i am worried it is the start of carpal tunnel :-s hope not!
    Off to pregnancy yoga later which will hopefully help relax my body and mind.
    Consultant scan on tuesday when i will be just over 16 weeks. Scared/excited/nervous!

Love to all xxx

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    « Reply #52 on: 18/07/19, 22:16 »
    Gosh Amwarsy sounds tough - i do hope the sickness pills help!

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    « Reply #53 on: 21/07/19, 23:59 »
    Hey ladies sorry ive been absent for so long will fill you in in the end. Hope you are all well!

Betty great to hear about your scan. I remember i had to get a letter from my gp regarding travelling. I travelled in my 6th month of pregnancy and i was absolutely fine. Just had to regulary walk on the plane and use flight socks to make sure circulation was good!

Shadywheat thanks! Im paranoid i dont feel the baby move yet. I expect its a little too early still. Nice to get an idea of when though, it can be different for everybody as mum says!

Amwarsy good luck for consultant appointment mines is on Tuesday too! Let us know how it goes! Hope your sickness is going away now!

Afm well ive had lower pelvic back pain the past 4 days and in agony. I could barely walk and had to call in sick. I could barely get out of bed! Im on painkillers and need physio its so bad i can barely do anything! Gosh i wouldnt wish this on anyone! On the plus point my sickness has lessened. But really hope the physio helps. Its very early days so need to wait till im diagnosed by physio as it happened on a weekend nothing could be done!

Bump is showing a little more so dug out some maternity clothes nice to use them again after years! Hope everyone else and bumps doing well!
    Speak soon ladies xxx

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    « Reply #54 on: 22/07/19, 00:07 »
    Mumseytobe welcome hope your doing well! Xxx

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    « Reply #55 on: 24/07/19, 10:21 »
    Hey ladies
    Hope everyone is doing OK and keeping cool in this weather :-s (I'm struggling!)

Hey Mumsy. How did your consultant app go? Sorry to hear about your back pain. Mine does get sore if im on my feet for a while. I  hope the physio helps!

Not may updates from others - i do hope you're all ok.

AFM. Had our 1st consultant scan yesterday and all is looking perfect. I can't believe it. The consultant is lovely and very funny so put us at ease. He is happy there are no signs of TTTS yet and confirmed there's double of everything in there! He had a really good look and printed us off some lovely pictures. He even gave us a 3D one! I asked him about our planned holiday which is said was totally fine and they have booked us in for our fortnightly scans for the next few months. I feel so much relief after seeing him. I feel like we can start getting excited / planning ahead etc now. Obviously there's still a risk but we're staying positive.

Love to all xxx

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    « Reply #56 on: 24/07/19, 18:45 »
    Hey Amwarsy

Thats great to hear your consultant appointment went well! So cool to have a 3D photo i bet you must be reassured!

I had mine yesterday but it didnt involve a scan much to my dissapointment. It was a meeting of the consultant and measuring bp and taking urine sample and discussing all previous blood test results which were all normal. My downs syndrome came back low risk. My next scan will be the 20week scan in August. I have to book in for whooping cough vaccine at some point. Im away this Sunday and dreading the drive. I did some exercises off youtube which have helped greatly and pain has reduced. It normally comes back when im on my feet too long. So have delegated house tasks to DD and DH!

Its been quiet on this forum. I hope everyone else also is doing well!

Love to all x

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    « Reply #57 on: 28/07/19, 20:14 »
    Amwarsy and Mumsy great hear all is going well!

Had midwife appointment and got to hear the heart beat which was wonderful -i am doing well and rounding out nicely!Back in Italy. Mega swollen feet on the hot days and very itchy boobies but otherwise grand!

Ha my first meeting with a doula - but i kept getting the feeling she didnt really like me/want to work with me!

How's everyone?

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 29/07/19, 08:35 »
    Sorry to hear that mumsey why did you feel the doula didnít want to work with you?
    Hope everyone is keeping well - I canít believe how quickly the weeks are passing by!
    I had a 4d scan on Saturday at 22wks and oh my goodness I couldnít believe how cute my baby girl looks - a real proper baby!
    Looks like she has a dimple in her chin just like her sisters haha - so next week Iíve got my second GTT test and appointment with consultant so hoping I can get info to whether I can go away at the end of August- I know Iím classed as high risk but hoping I get the go ahead to a week in the sunshine relaxing!

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    « Reply #59 on: 29/07/19, 09:39 »
    Hello ladies

Hey mumsy. Sorry to hear you didn't get to have a scan but it's almost august :) I should probably book in for my vaccine too actually. I have a midwife app next Monday so will ask about it then. We also had our down's syndrome results back as low risk which was a relief. I hope your journey was bearable?

Hey mumsey2be. Good to hear from you. Im yet to hear the heartbeats. I keep forgetting to ask but have an app next monday so will do then. Sorry to hear you think the doula didnt like  you. If you didn't get good vibes then it's probably best to look for another one and trust your instincts :)

Hey betty! Good to hear you're well. Awww a little dimple on her chin. How cute! I also can't believe how fast the weeks are going. It's mental. So are you classed as high risk because of diabetes or something else (sorry if you have already mentioned this)? I am obvs classed as high risk because of the twins but consultant didnt bat an eye lid when i told him about our holiday plans. He just planned my fortnightly scans around when i am away. I have been booked in for an ap with the diabetics nurse next week which is a little worrying. I am hoping it is just as a precaution as nobody has mentioned anything about my sugar levels being too high yet. Another thing to ask the midwife on monday!

AFM..i am doing good. 17 weeks now so will technically be halfway next week (as will only get to 36/37 weeks max). Madness! Sickness is still happening of a morning so I am still taking the tabs to keep it at bay throughout the day. Tiredness is real..but not unbearable. I am finding it VERY hard to concentrate at work. I have so much going through my head..this time year is always hard too as it tends to be pretty quiet in here with everybody being on holiday so the days seem to drag. BUT only have 3 more months left here so got to get on with it! :)
    Really really looking forward to our holiday, I feel we both need a nice break. We have a wedding to attend the day after we arrive which will be lovely as my sis is a bridesmaid so will be there with her boyfriend. They're having a get together the day after too. And then we are going to stay for another week to just completely chill :) Roll on 5 weeks!

Love to all xxx