* Author Topic: BFP- Due Date November/December 2019  (Read 7464 times)

0 Members

Offline AmWarsy

modify
BFP- Due Date November/December 2019
« Reply #70 on: 15/08/19, 14:16 »
Hi ladies!
So sorry ive been MIA! My email notifications have stopped coming through all of a sudden!

Anyway, good to hear lots of updates

Haha mumsey..hope you had fun at Lake Garda. I love a good water slide. Lol

Hey Shadey. Good to hear you're past the 24 week mark now and that you can feel the little one move. My DH keeps asking when he will be able to feel them. Bless. I dont think he's worried but he isn't really keen on buying too much at the moment either - perhaps he is being a bit cautious. Or maybe he is just being a bloke :) Your story is so lovely...what a true miracle hey! I can imagine it's hard to believe. I have been threatening to go swimming for months but just can't find the energy - also not a very good swimmer. Lol. I have started pregnancy yoga though which is really relaxing and is helping ease my back pains etc lots x

Hi Tierra. Sorry to hear you had a bleed but glad it has eased off now. Sounds like the brown spotting could definitely be down to your etropian. What a rough year you have had :( Things can only get better xxx

Betty! So sorry to hear sickness has come back, Mine hasnt actually gone away so I am with you on that :-s It is so hard sometimes. I hope it clears for you soon. I've not had my whooping cough yet - not looking forward to it. Midwife told me to book it in when i am 20 weeks so will do so next week. I mentioned the GTT to my consultant and he said not to worry, that will come and i have 'no signs' of it as yet. Will perhaps double check that next week too. Sorry to hear you can't go away too! :( We are due to go in 2 weeks. Consultant already knows and as everything seems ok so far he is happy with me going. In fact he encouraged me to go! It is only short haul though

Hey Mumsy35! Good to hear from you. Can you believe we are almost 20 weeks!? It is going so fast! My consultant pretty much did our 'abnormality' scan (hate that word) on the last scan when i was just over 18 weeks. As I go every 2 weeks he said we may as well do it then if he can get the measurements which he could. He said he will do the heart in more detail next week though as he did need it to be a bit further along. It does really put my mind at ease after seeing him as he really does have a good look over everything. We are still not finding out the sex although going for a scan every 2 weeks is like torture as i know they know what the sex is!!

So yep...in short, sickness is still here. Actually had to stay off work today as been up since 4am as also not sleeping very well. :-s
I do think i did too much yesterday and my back tends to hurt / feet start to swell when i do! MUST slow down. I do have 2 busy weeks coming up unfortunately but will try and take it easy in between. Then we go away on holiday to ibiza for 10 days which i am SO excited about. It will just be a totally chilled relaxing break which the both of us really really need
I am 20 weeks on saturday and still have our fortnightly scans which have all gone perfectly so far. No sign of TTTS and both babies are moving about a lot! Feeling lots of butterfly flutters in there - excited to feel them turn into proper kicks! My belly is actually quite big - to be expected with 2 i suppose! I am just amazed at how my body is changing!
Have bought a few little bits - 2 little fleece suits with ears that i just couldnt resist and my mum and aunty have bought a few things. But still holding off a little longer. We do have a personal shopper app booked in John Lewis in a few weeks which we are going to with my mum. Mainly to make a decision on a pram but will also maybe order some nursery furniture etc. Cautious of doing things too soon,,but also feel like we need to get organised as we only have 16 weeks left now. Time is just going by so quickly!!

Sorry if i have missed anybody. Will keep more of an eye on this now so i dont miss too much! Love to all xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    « Reply #71 on: 21/08/19, 15:07 »
    Hi ladies!

How is everyone? I had my 20week scan and confirmed baby is a boy! So pleased! all was normal in the scan! Im so surprised at how much detail was in the scan!
    At one point baby was sticking its tongue out! Lol already cheeky from this age! The sonographer was lovely and gave us some pix. DD is happy! Dentist this week for bleeding gum check and whooping cough next week. MW the week after. Its all happening now!

I feel a bit more relieved after this scan but STILL not buying anything till much later. We already have pram, car seat, cot and moses basket from before as we bought neutral with DD. So its really just boys clothes we dont have. Got some older sibling books from the library to prep DD for sibling! She wants me to have a girl after this baby boy! Kids eh? If only she knew the hurdles we had to cross to have this baby!

Amwarsy how was your scan? Will you be finding out the genders?

Hope everyone else is well. Its quite quiet in this group with a big blabbermouth like me it wont be quiet for long! Lol

Lots of love to you all!

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #72 on: 8/10/19, 15:13 »
    How is everyone seems quiet on here ?

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    « Reply #73 on: 10/10/19, 15:03 »
    Hey Betty!
    It has been quiet on here hasn't it. I imagine everybody is busy getting things sorted / coping with pregnancy!
    How are you doing??

Mumsy - a little boy! Amazing (so sorry as i totally missed yours). How many weeks are you now? Have you started sorting any bits yet?

AFM - I am almost 28 weeks now...so around 8, maybe 9 weeks to go! I can't believe how fast it is going! Still being sick every now and then :-s and starting to really struggle with the heaviness...sore back, pelvic pain etc. Oh the joys! BUT both babies are both growing perfectly. Not much diff in size (they were measuring 2lb6 and 2lb8 on Tue)which is good. Consultant said we will start discussing delivery at around 32 weeks which will come around quickly!
    Had a huge delivery of nursery furniture, car seats, pram etc this week so hubby needs to get to work!

Hope everybody is keeping well. Who actually has the earliest due date?? xx x

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #74 on: 10/10/19, 20:19 »
    Hello amwarsy nice to hear from someone - glad everything is going ok for you and your twins x
    So Iím 33 weeks tomorrow and booked in for induction on 15th nov so 5 weeks to go for me I guess that will be around before I know it - havenít packed my hospital bag yet but hopefully gonna have chance in the next week or so just in case anything happens sooner!
    Iím on 12 needles a day now and fed up with constantly injecting, insulin levels are going up every 3-4 days and I will be glad to get to delivery day and finally stop!
    Had my 32 week scan and baby girl is weighing 4lb 6 so consultant is happy with that weight.
    Hope everyone else is keeping well x

Offline BEmama

modify
    « Reply #75 on: 10/10/19, 22:55 »
    So nice to hear some updates!

Betty - that sounds like sooo much... You can count down now though! Good that your little one has a nice weight already too  :)

Anwarsy - oh no, so sorry you are still being sick. It's such fun when all the baby stuff arrives though, you can start setting up!

My due date is November 3rd so I'm likely to be first? Although there are no signs whatsoever that I am near giving birth at this point (36+4), baby is still way up high and doesn't seem to want to go anywhere just yet  ;D

Offline jazjoon

modify
    « Reply #76 on: 11/10/19, 04:27 »
    Hi all,

I'm 25 weeks and jumping in super late hoPe that's ok!

My fellow bfp Buddies: Amwarsy, mumsy35, mumseytobe, Betty, hi!!!

So I'm officially edd Jan 20 but as I'm pregnant w twins, the realistic delivery date is in December! Dr says she'll do my scheduled CS at 38 weeks if all goes well, but I know it will be sooner! Hopefully not too much sooner. I had severe ICP (cholestasis) with DD that made her come at 34+3, all well after a couple weeks in NICU to learn to feed better TG! Well with twins and such a history I had 90% chance to get it again and earlier, so not surprisingly, I do. Last time it went undiagnosed but this time I insisted on lots of testing so it was caught early and I'm on medication for it. Toes and fingers crossed that I respond and keep levels low or else the babies will have to come out!

I'm very eager to get to 26, 28 weeks then I'll be at 80%, 95% survival rate. Of course I want more time than that and I do think I'll get more! It's just nice to pass those milestones isn't it.

Ok I'm off to bed, is late here in Toronto where I am... Personals later, and glad this thread woke up from its nap hee hee.

PS I am all sorted with baby/twin gear! Double stroller, car seats, cribs, swings, bouncers, clothes...  I jumped on it All right away! Mostly because I was scouting the buy/sell listings and needed to grab good deals when they come up. Also it just makes it real to see these all around me (in pairs!) It's a bit of a shock still, so I need anything that will help me (and DH!!) to get our heads around it all!

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    « Reply #77 on: 11/10/19, 11:09 »
    Aww so nice to hear from everybody!

Not long to go Betty! 12 needles doesn't sound fun at all..but the end is in sight :) Sounds like she is a great weight too. So lovely :)

Hi BEmama! Sounds like you are the 1st. Aww babe must be snug as a bug! Do you have any other children?

Hey jazjoon! So nice to hear from you! How is DH? Glad that you're on top of your ICP - bet that puts your mind at ease a bit more. Have you been given the option of going naturally? My consultant is saying the way they are positioned at the moment means it would be 'just as safe' to try naturally...but anything can change. I kind of want them to make the decision for me lol. But if it is down to my choice them i am 95% going for a csection. I doubt we will have any more after this so i kind of want to experience labour..but i also am scared of trying to push 2 out naturally! Great that you're all sorted too. It really is daunting seeing 2 of everything isnt it! Definitely with you on the still being in shock thing too. SO much to get our heads around! :)

xxx

Offline ShadyWheat

modify
    « Reply #78 on: 12/10/19, 09:49 »
    Hi ladies! Really happy to hear that everyone and their bumps are progressing so well and very soon we will have some arrivals to celebrate.

Jazjoon - welcome and so exciting about your twins! Yes, every week that they bake extra is a major milestone. I am so impressed you're so organised, DH still refuses to buy things but luckily we got a lot secondhand given to us by friends so I have almost everything I need.

BEmama, sounds like you will be the first! Have you started your leave now?

Betty, our little ones might arrive on the same day! I have a scheduled section booked for the 15th unless they make an early appearance. Very much hoping they won't as we're not at all ready and I don't finish work for another 3 weeks and really want my 2 weeks of Netflixing and cooking for the freezer.

AmWarsy, so sorry to hear that you are still being sick. That's so unfair. But great news both the babies are growing well and everything is looking on track.

My bump is still looking small so I'm having extra monitoring from the hospital, but the baby is growing steadily which is the main thing. I've been having a Crohn's flare so have been put on steroids till he/she arrives which has helped massively as everything was going straight through me and have ben really tired and run down. It was nice in a way to get the extra scans as my mum could come to the 32 week scan and she was so excited to see her first (and maybe only!) grandchild. We have the 36 week scan in 10 days and then I'm hoping DH will pull his finger out and let me finally buy a car seat and pram. I'm starting to wash the baby clothes and blankets this weekend and then will probably pack my hospital bag next weekend.

Wishing you all a happy weekend and stay dry away from this horrible rain xxx

Offline BEmama

modify
    « Reply #79 on: 15/10/19, 08:30 »
    ShadyWheat - Yes I am on leave now, I am so grateful for it as we still have a ton to do! I thought I was on top of it all but then our to-do list has gotten crazy these last weeks, I wish I would have started preparing earlier tbh. I really hope for you that you can get your two weeks of Netflix and relaxing before your little one appears!

Amwarsy - It's my first, so another reason to think I'll go overdue. One of you might beat me to it! I hope your babies decide how they want to enter this world for you then :)

Jazjoon - It is such a relief to pass those milestones! Hope all goes well for you <3