* Author Topic: BFP- Due Date November/December 2019  (Read 8534 times)

0 Members

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
  • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
modify
BFP- Due Date November/December 2019
« on: 18/03/19, 08:11 »
A place for everyone with November/December 2019 Due Dates to chat  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline max_8579

• Gold Member
    • molly mai Ava rose
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 18/03/19, 14:11 »
    Hi I am around 5 weeks due in november

Offline BEmama

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 20/03/19, 09:46 »
    Hello everyone! It's lovely that we have a place to chat now, thank you Dory10  ^hugme^

I'm 7+3 today, my due date (so far) is November 3rd. I had a scan at 6+2 and we saw a heartbeat, it was a wonderful moment. I don't have the next scan scheduled yet, but I hope we can get another look at this little one around week 9 or 10. So far I have been really nauseous this past week... How are you all getting on?

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 7/05/19, 08:34 »
    Hi hoping itís ok to join on here - Iím currently 10+4 and have a due date of 29th Nov but will be more realistically being induced at 38 weeks so around 15th Nov - I am consultant led and am always induced at 38.
    This is pregnancy number 4 for me I have a 5yr old and 3 year old daughters and a 1 year old son. All resulting from  DE in Spain (same donor) this recent cycle was my  first FET from my last cycle that resulted in my son. Iíve had a scan at 6+6 and saw a lovely little heartbeat and all in the right place  and my clinic wanted me to get another scan last week and little arm and leg buds was obvious - so cute! I am now on the start of reducing my meds and should be totally off in the next 3 weeks which will be a relief but scary.
    Hope to get to know more ladies due the same time though I notice this does seem a very quiet thread?

Offline BEmama

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 7/05/19, 09:22 »
    Hi Betty21! This thread has been super quiet so far, I hope more people will join as time goes on.

I have had a really hard first trimester, lots of nausea and dizziness. But I am at 14.5 weeks now and feeling a whole lot better. We saw baby at a 12.5 week scan as well, they were waving and moving around, it was lovely! We should know this week whether it's a boy or girl as well, I can't wait to find out  :)

Offline Giraffe22

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 8/05/19, 20:11 »
    Hi ladies, Hope you don't mind if I join. Hi Betty! Im 7+4 today and saw my little one. In the right place and good heartbeat. Measured a tiny bit small but there weren't worried as they said +/- 3 days is OK and it measured 7+1.
    We had two put back in so just hope the other ones not floated off somewhere!!! Feeling so sick so taking it all as a fgood thing. EDD is 21st Dec but I will have scheduled c section as had previous and I too will be consultant led. Got my midwife booking in next Wed. Nice to meet you all :) xxx

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 9/05/19, 09:51 »
    Hello giraffe - lovely news about your scan, waiting for that first scan seems almost worse than the 2ww !
    So hospital phoned me yesterday and I have to go and have my GTT test and booking in bloods all at same appointment - was also meant to have my Iona test on same day so clinic said they would worry that they wouldnít be able to get enough blood out as I only have one good arm and maybe 5 different tests on one day may make that vein a little angry so they have moved my Iona to this Saturday- at least I get another chance to see our bean at the scan before the Iona.
    Have also got 12w scan booked in for 23rd May - nausea hit me extra bad yesterday and totally wiped me out - couldnít move off the sofa hoping today will be easier....one day at a time x
    Hope everyone is keeping well

Offline Giraffe22

modify
    « Reply #7 on: 9/05/19, 16:10 »
    Not long until the 12w mark Betty! Yay! What are your tests? I literally have nothing now ...discharged from clinic and all nhs  stuff from next week so will have standard urine and blood tests.

How's everyone else feeling? Xx

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 18/05/19, 07:05 »
    Morning ladies hope everyone is keeping well - I had my results back and so far so good and donít have Gestational diabetes so have to have a re test at 24 weeks - such a relief as last time I had already started injecting insulin so this is amazing!
    My Iona results came back and all low risk for downs, Edwards etc and we was told we are having a baby girl - so happy I was convinced it was a boy but DH has always said a girl so now I know why the constant sicky feeling!  The scan I had before the Iona test was amazing and I couldnít believe the change in the baby - she (how weird it seems to write that) had really changed and become a proper little baby and was moving about and little arms and legs kicking about so super cute!
    I now have started on fragmin (blood thinners) so one injection daily from now until baby is 6 weeks old - I also have my 12 week scan at the hospital next Thursday x

Offline Willow26

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 20/05/19, 19:00 »
    Hi everyone, hope it's ok to join you all.

I'm nearly 15 weeks right now and have had a bit of a tough time so far. Nausea all day every day, heartburn so bad I had to sleep sitting up ...BUT it'll all be worth it obviously! Just hoping it starts to ease at 16 weeks like it does for some.

I'm consultant led too so I have a scan next Tuesday. Does anyone know if they will tell me the gender even though it's more of a specific scan (for the baby's heart in my case). Just wondering whether to book a private one as...we...just...can't...wait

I have to be tested for diabetes too, although I have a while yet...

We waited for longer than most to tell family and friends due to it being a high risk pregnancy. We told people at the weekend. It's starting to finally feel real now!   Has it been exciting sharing the news or did anyone else have a...let's say...problematic family member that they were wary of telling All turned out ok in the end!

How are you all doing?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk