* Author Topic: Pregnancy and Parenting after Infertility - East Europe/North Asia Clinics  (Read 21345 times)

0 Members

Offline mini-me

• Gold Member
modify
Re: 'Isida Bumps and Babes'
« Reply #50 on: 20/03/10, 22:01 »
Congratulations on the birth of your twins JoJo!   ^pinkted^ ^blueted^
Make no demands on yourself honey and go with the flow - babies don't read / know the books on how they have to behave (best advice my health visitor gave me! :)  ) 

I had an epidural and slept too!!  ;D

Brilliant news!

Love mini-me
xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stannage Avenue

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 23/03/10, 10:51 »
    Congratulations JoJo!!!!

Great news, well done. they came early, but good to hear they went home in good time, and their weights seems reasonable for 5 weeks early!

What nice news!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am expecting twins too , so hoping to avoid C section -- you are inspiring me.

with best wishes, for lots of good sleep and smiles,
    Stannage Avenue.

Offline roze

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 10/02/11, 22:46 »
    Ladies, it seems to have been a long time since anyone posted here! I'd love to reconnect with everyone again! Hope everyone is well and can post again soon.

best wishes

roze

Offline rebeccanorway

modify
    « Reply #53 on: 11/02/11, 21:25 »
    Hi Roze it's so nice to hear from you!! I know I agree with you it would be so nice to have a catch up with the other Mums who were on their journey around the same time as us.
    Well my little baby girl Larisa was 1 in January. She is the sweetest baby and so good smiling all of the time. She started sleeping all through the night at 4 months and I have been lucky she has had only 1 cold so she has been very healthy. She is walking around everything but not yet totally on her own and has 4 teeth. We feel so blessed to have her and that we had success with our IVF the first time. How are your twins Roze?????
    Best Wishes,  Rebecca

Offline Pinkytails

modify
    « Reply #54 on: 15/02/11, 00:12 »
    Hi Roze,

Thankyou for your PM, its a lovely idea to try and get us busy 'Isida' mums reconnected.

My wee girl is already one, walking around the furniture and is going to be a chatter box like her big sisters.

She is totally adored by all the family and she so knows it!!!!!!!

I went back to work part time in November and she has settled really well at nursery.

My husband is besotted with her and still has moments where he cries with joy.

I am so enjoying having a little one second time round although I do get tired!!!!!!

Rebecca - So lovely to hear from you, Larisa sounds a joy.

Roze - 3 little ones I admire your stamina!!!!!!

Love Pinky

Offline VEC

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear all,

Thought it would be an idea to start a Pregnancy and Parenting after Infertility Thread for all to join.  Doesn't matter which clinic you've attended in Ukraine, as everyone is here to support each other through this journey and once you become parents.

Look forward to catching up on everyone's news.

Martha x

Offline VEC

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear all,

Thought it would be an idea to start a Pregnancy and Parenting after Infertility Thread for all to join.  Doesn't matter which clinic you've attended in East Europe/North Asia, as everyone is here to support each other through this journey and once you become parents.

Look forward to catching up on everyone's news.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Martha x

Offline rj765

• Un-Ranked
    Hi everybody! I am new to this thread. Now I am a happy mom of a gorgeous boy  ::)  After all those years struggling for my happiness, I an finally done. And all this thanks to Ukrainian clinic. It was so difficult from the very beginning, I mean to be a mom. But now everything is so great! And even if it was difficult from the beginning it was still great. Still there are many things to learn but I guess I am doing good my mother`s job. I got used and I know how to cope with all the peculiarities now. I am just so enormously thankful to this country  :)

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    rj765 and being mum is never boring, yes indeed the best job in the world, thanks to fertility clinics and docs