* Author Topic: Transer 1 0r 2 embryos?  (Read 2142 times)

0 Members

modify
Transer 1 0r 2 embryos?
« Reply #20 on: 19/04/19, 17:38 »
Mom for, were the embryos genetically yours or donors were involved?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Momfor4

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Transer 1 0r 2 embryos?
    « Reply #21 on: 19/04/19, 21:50 »
    Cosmopolitan: both, but age factor was ruled out as we did do PGS and did transfer only normal embryos

Offline Nicnik

• Gold Member
    modify
    Transer 1 0r 2 embryos?
    « Reply #22 on: 20/04/19, 19:35 »
    Katie thanks the info on the clinic you used, I have heard of Reprofit and will definitely look them up and possibly contact them. Good luck with your 2WW and I hope itís a positive outcome for you.  ^hugme^ Thanks again. xx

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    • Infertility veteran since 2011! BFN princess :)
    modify
    Transer 1 0r 2 embryos?
    « Reply #23 on: 20/04/19, 19:53 »
    Niknik I saw your post 2 and also recommend the Czech Republic if your looking for a fair skinned donor.
    Zlin, Gennet and Reprofit are all excellent
    Cheaper than Greece too. X

Offline Nicnik

• Gold Member
    modify
    Transer 1 0r 2 embryos?
    « Reply #24 on: 21/04/19, 10:41 »
    Thank you K Jade.  ^hugme^

Offline kelster17

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Transer 1 0r 2 embryos?
    « Reply #25 on: 23/04/19, 10:11 »
    Hi Ladies,

Thank you for all the good info. We did ours in SA. Great doctor and clinic,  the distance is hard which but it is a lot cheaper than UK and Euro. My issue is my lining wonít building, does anyone else have that issue ?

We had two embryos put back this time as I am small and petite, but the doctor said that it had taken us two years to get to that point and Iím health.

We previously used Donor eggs, our first donor eggs, was a 24 year old and none of the eggs got to day 5 out of the 10 eggs we got only had two make it to day 3. My doctor, told me not everyone body -eggs can go through the IVF process. One thing I would recommend is donít go with a donor that has not donated before or previous had positive results from there donor eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk