* Author Topic: Life with Biggles diary and everyone and everything else! 😉😂  (Read 17214 times)

0 Members

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
He has spent the morning in pants and trousers today, and so far no accidents. We even walked to the Chemist for household medications and back and still no accidents. Hoping this is the start of no more nappies. At least in the day anyway

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    12 year old has finally given permission to take him to the gp and try to get him a diagnosis. He is aware that he will be going to college at 16, just to consolidate his literacy and numeracy. And then whatever choices he wants to make. We are well aware he will need some kind of emotional support whilst in education. Hopefully we can get a diagnosis and an EHCP to help support him educationally......

Little man is coming on with words. He is saying here you are, there you go, thank you, welcome, bye, our names, nearly his name and the naughty version  of poo! Very difficult to tell him it's not appropriate when A) it sounds too cute and B) everyone collapses in laughter, so he thinks it's funny and does it even more 🤭😂

Hes back in nappies most of the day. He did have a week where he was really getting it and then weve had a week where he really isnt bothered where he pees. He even stands right in front of his potty and pees at the side of it. 🤔 goes over with the intention of sitting down and then gets the look of nah, wont bother. Little monkey.

Bath time is great. I have the 2 older ones begging me to let them bathe with him. Doesnt take much persuading. 12 yr old wears boxers in the bath with LO, 10 yr old does sometimes. I leave them to it and get jobs done upstairs as I know little man is perfectly safe with those 2. J obviously go back in and check periodically but in the main, he gets looked after well and all 3 boys have fun

Mum is still doing well. Gets irritated with the oxygen machine and with little man stealing her stuff, but in the main, shes okay.

Hubby isnt enjoying college. 1 week on, 1 week off. Online work. He doesnt like online. H3 busies himself making stuff out of wood. Honing his skills I suppose.

So planning another round.

Money for transfer and meds saved up. Now working on saving for flights and accommodation. It's just hard as were coming to the mega expensive time of year. My birthday has just gone. 48 yrs young now. 12 year olds birthday in a month, xmas in 2 months, mums birthday in January, little man will be 2 in January and hubby's bday in february, eldest bday in march. But I shall save that money and I shall have 1 last ditch attempt. Would be nice for little man to have a younger sibling. But this is my very last time.

I have spoken to Penny and said I want an extended cycle going by a pattern I see. So I want to take all the meds for the first month and bring on a bleed, no transfer. Start the meds again and then go for transfer. In the email, she has agreed
     I will remind her of this nearer the time.

Anyway, hes awake.from his epic nap so I better go.

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    OMG!  Checked the flight prices for february. Stupid girl!!! 70 total for 5 of us to fly and return to the UK.

2 hurried emails sent off to Serum and Cherish. See what comes from those emails.

OMG!  I may be back on the rollercoaster!!! Sooner than expected.

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    No emails back yet hmmm. Still waiting. Ho-hum

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    My head is spinning with everything. Got my quotes from local chemists and fertility2u. They came out the best so have gone with them (even factoring delivery charge).

Now onto covid test. Hmmm. Some places 110, 120 but these places.dont guarantee 72 hr turnaround. The 24 hr turnaround places are 199 😱

It has now gone from we 5 going to Athens for 4 days, to then we 3 going for 4 days to now me going on transfer day and flying straight home.

My GUM clinic no longer allows fertility patients to have the STI tests done. Ballache. So I've had to email SH.24 and theyve sent us tests to finger prick the test tube and urine tests. Still need to source hep b and c.

My endocrinology dept had thankfully sent blood forms early to check thyroid and hbA1c for me, hasn't added iron or vit d though 🤔.

We will be doing EA this time. Penny has said I could go full blown DD and have full genetic sibling. However, i dont have that kind of money. She also said if i go EA, he will have half genetic sibling. So i replied that EA sounds good with half genetic sibling and we will make it work as our family is blended anyway. 1 more blend wont make much difference. 😂

Throughout all this, my only worry is the govt maybe making it mandatory to have covid vaccinations before you can fly. That would really upset me. However, reading some reports it says women ttc or pregnant are advised to not have the first batch of vaccinations. I'm hoping that will be an exemption. I'm also hoping my timescale for transfer will still be in the first vaccination period. If that makes sense.

I think I'm nuts. 😂

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    Meds ordered, paid for and delivery due Wed. This is happening!

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    So poorly since weekend.

UTI. and the gp delayed and delayed and because of that I've ended up in hospital attached to an IV antibiotic drip. Meds arrived yesterday.. and articles from guardian, daily mail posted how UK may not be allowed to travel to EU after brexit. 🤬😠😤😤🤬😡😠😡🥱🤬 insert lots of swearing.

I'm hoping and praying for medical exemption to be applied. 🙏🙏🙏

Had my first covid swab. Not as bad as I was anticipating.

PTSD and anxiety hit the roof. Theyve noted down my reactions. Theyve all been very kind. So ptsd resurfaces because of the section and still impacts. God know how I'm going to manage a scratch 🙈🙈🙈 embryo transfer should be okay as it's the lovely penny doing and I trust her 100%.

Been told my veins are the size of 3 yr olds 😂 No 💩 Sherlock!
    I have 5  attempts to canularise me. Bruising will be epic. 3 attempts by a nurse who doesnt have canula failures (she does now 😂, she was lovely) 2 attempts by a FY2 doctor. Successful was an anaesthetist. So higher up the chain.

I'm strangely calm atm. On ward. Well see for anything else.

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    My IVF journey has ended as quite key as it began.

I was very close to urinary sepsis and I'm still not out the woods yet. But, it has made me re-evaluate and we have come to the decision that IVF is not the best plan out of all of them after all. This has really stopped us in our tracks and we have to be grateful (which we are anyway) for the blessings we do have and concentrate on them having the best life and ensuring they have a MUM and Dad around to enjoy it with them. I am sad, but that feeling shall pass. I only have to look down at my  Serum miracle sleeping next to me to know that we have been truly blessed with the children we do have.

So now we seek a new adventure. Maybe start a business with our IVF money ( or buy a specially adapted automatic motor home 🤫😂). Probably havent got enough money for that. But  a.girl can dream

Now what do I do with 450 worth of u opened fertility medication. I have no flipping clue.

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    Grieving

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    May have told him I'm doing the cycle just later on in the year. This illness has made me lose my diplomacy and tact. He either supports me or he doesnt. No skin off my nose.