* Author Topic: Life with Biggles diary and everyone and everything else! 😉😂  (Read 12112 times)

0 Members

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
Finally ...... shes home! All oxygen tanked up but home.

She rang me this morning and said the doctor was very cross when he saw her in the bed. Not with her. But with the staff as he had expressly said she needed to go home Friday to the ward staff. He had told them get the oxygen tanks ready, this lady needs to go home today (friday) . He told mum this morning I am not very happy to see you still here l, you should have gone home Friday as per my instructions as you have been here far too long and I feel its safer for you to be at home. Then he left her room

10 minutes later, the nurses came in and moved her to a bay with a view to her coming home this afternoon. Yeah right! The tanks giant get here till 4.30pm. She eventually arrived by ambulance at 7.25pm. They had rang me and said she would have her evening meal in hospital. Nope. All they offered was a cup of hot chocolate. So I was cooking chips at 8pm.

But it doesnt matter shes home!!!

Little A is okay actually. Skin a little.rough from the reaction to limonene in the Cif but the piriton has been helping. 1 more.day of piriton and he should be recovered completely.

So I'm a happier bunny now.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    Day 26 of my cycle. Pregnancy tests done. Internet cheapies. As I do every month. Both have superfaint lines. I'm assuming dodgy tests.

These are not real BFP's. Just wait on my period now.

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member

Just as a side note, I have had the rash on my chest that I had with Little A in the early days. And Little A has somehow made me start reacting to the limonene in Lynx black. Antihistamine taken. Allergic reaction calming down thankfully.

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    So it was an evap line. It disappeared completely after an hour.

Come on period, time to show your face.

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    So ...... I emailed Penny last night. Said I had noticed a pattern with my cycles.

Cycle 1 BFN, so back to back
    Cycle 2 chemical pregnancy
    Cycle 3 BFN back to back
    Cycle 4 missed miscarriage at 9.2 weeks.

Took a 3 yr break to fix my body.

Cycle 5 BFN back to back
    Cycle 6 BFP resulting in Little A

So I requested that when I next go for EA (embryo adoption) that we do a mock cycle where I take all the meds when I should take them, but, I dont bother transferring any embryos that first month. Wait for the medicated bleed and then take all the meds again and fly over for transfer. I said I wondered if it took longer for my older body to adjust to the meds and therefore the first transfer always fails. The 2nd transfer produces a positive. She replied that she agrees that the most important part is for me time to not be stressed out so a mock cycle is agreeable. WOOHOO!!!

The only clinic I have ever known to actually listen to their patients and support them. Brilliant!!!

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    Words he can say

Juice, shoes, mum, dad, nanna  hiya , hello, there you go, ta, in there, no, yes, yeah, nah, tickle, wassat (what's that) . He tries to say nose as he shoves his finger up it but it comes out as no with an extended O sound (not oo  sound) he say mou for mouth and today he learnt to say eye. His favourite word is ay?
    He thrusts his hand out when I ask where is your hand. He can show my his belly upon asking. He knows foot, feet, bottom, belly, head, eyes nose mouth, fingers, toes, arms, legs and hair. Still confused on ears. He understands most of the things we say to him now. I ask him to find his dummy (usually hidden in the toybox) and blanket when its nap time. He does 9 times out of 10. At night, I say are we going to bed? And he walks straight over to the stair gate, ready to go up.

I've started teaching him how to walk down stairs safely. I hold 1 hand and he holds a strut on a balustrade and comes down 1 step at a time. This has become a more urgent lesson as I had a fall  on the stairs last week, kicking out a strut in the process. Fortunately for us, daddy was carrying him down the stairs and I was behind them. It could have been so different if I had been carrying him. So, my body is signalling he is too heavy for me to carry up and down stairs. So little one really needs to learn how to negotiate going down stairs confidently now.

He pulled nannas scales.out the other day and stood on them. He is nearly 2 stone 😱. My baby isnt such a baby anymore.

That is very apparent when he walks around with daddy's drill  (switched to off) or steals the claw.hammer. He tries to get daddy's saw but we draw a line at that. Loves dads tape measure, set square, pencils, spirit level etc. I have ordered a toddler carpentry set, so hopefully he can be like daddy. Typical conversation between him and daddy. He says Dad?  Dad says what he says Dad, Dad says what, he says Dad, Dad says what do you require? He says Ay? And starts laughing.

He loves shifting blocks of wood around. No splinters ...... as of yet.

He dances a lot. To adverts,  to the radio, to CDs. He can now do jazz hands, wave arms up and down when you ask him to, and side.to side when asked.

He dribbles the football really well for his age. He can do stomp (1 leg stomp around everywhere). He can clap. He claps himself when he shuts the door or passes something to me. Too  cute.

He likes slapstick comedy. His dad tripped over the other day and nearly fell, Little A fell about laughing. 16 and a half months and already appreciates comedy.

H3 can be a bully. Hits his dad, pinches him, pulls him round the living room by his dads hair. Daddy loves WWE and Little A often watches it to fall asleep to. So hes picking up some moves and of course Dad is a good actor. Problem is Dad shouts Ow! And little A laughs. Got a right little monkey on our hands. 😍

He loves going for  a.walk. pointing at everything with a constant wassat.

He is so beautiful. Makes my heart heal a little bit more every day. 🥰🥰🥰

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    He can say here you go, there you are, all gone to add to the list. Oh and Bum. For boom. Quite funny.

Right so about 3 weeks ago, hubby was carrying LO down the stairs and I was behind them. My leg gave way and I fell and hurt my coccyx and kneed a strut out of the banister. Hubby repaired it 
    3 weeks on and my coccyx isnt right. So last night, idiot that I am, didnt notice a hand brush on the floor, stepped on it,my leg gave way and I landed on my coccyx and left wrist. Like.a sack of potatoes. Gee Whiz. It hurt. So much I cried. I dont usually cry. Anyhow, the pain in my wrist and coccyx soon became unbearable. Rang 111. Advised A&E. Up I drove. 3.5 hrs later. Fractured wrist. The consultant was sunny when checking out the damage to my coccyx. Went to use the knee hammer on me. I laughed and said no point, I dont jerk due to not having kneecaps. She tried anyway. No reaction. So she used it on my ankles. Guess what , no reaction. Right ahe said swing your legs up on the bed. So lifted my legs on the bed. She said cant you swing them up. Erm no. And that's normal. Straighten your legs. So I slid my hands down and straightened them as much as I could. Still bendy. She said cant you use your legs to straighten. Nope. And that's normal. Lift your legs straight up in the air. Nope. Cant do it. And that's normal. She said course you can. So I sighed and lifted  my very twisted, bendy legs up. She said is that straight. I said that's my straight. She had a feel through my trousers. You have got kneecaps!!!she exclaimed. So I said Wow!its taken 47 years to grow them.rolled my trousers up and dug my fingers in the space where my kneecaps should be. She said Oh! I've never seen legs like yours before. The scarring, is that the removal of the kneecaps. No,they were exploratory ops to shorten the ligaments to give me more stability and less flexibility.. Did it work she said. Nope I said. That's why I still fall over hand brushes and stuff.... she said and this is normal for you. I said yes. She said i cant help you. I said I know. 😂

So the upshot is if I experience abdominal pain,or faecal or urinal incontinence,get to hospital ASAP. If I cant clench my butt cheeks hospital ASAP. Do not ignore. It will mean spinal surgery. OMG!!!!

On to my wrist. Its fractured. 😂 I'm in a splint and a sling. The nurse asked how did I get there. I said drove. She said how will you get home,can hubby pick you up. No he doesnt drive. She said you cant drive while your hand is in a splint. You need to inform your insurance company.  I said okay. She said you need to rest,rest and more rest your wrist and your coccyx. I laughed. Said yeah that's not able to happen with a 16 month old. She said get your husband to step up to the plate. Felt like saying if he stepped up much more,he would have a vagina! 😂😂😂 but I didnt. Then I was sent home
     I drove. It was painful, but what other choice did I have.

My mums friend is in a coma. Were upset and worried. Her daughter is down from London because of this. The friend went in with a twisted bowel. 3weeks ago. Eventually went for surgery, and she hasnt regained consciousness since 16th June. Shes been tested for CV-19, negative. It's not looking good at the moment..

So today was interesting. Struggling to walk. Wrist hurting. Havent taken pain killers since this morning as they made me feel sick all day. But,I managed to cook tea! Hubby pulled and chipped the potatoes, but I did everything else 1 handed. Including serve the food up. I also managed to put my terry nappies into the fold my husband made up originally,all 1 handed. Now its really hurting, so I'm going to stop typing for tonight.

Xx

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    My mum's friend and a woman I classed as an aunt died last night. She had her daughter and son in law with her, but she hadnt regained consciousness since the op to fix the twisted bowel. We are all in bits.