* Author Topic: Has anyone had IVF - ICSI abroad?  (Read 2902 times)

0 Members

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
aches and pains
« Reply #20 on: 18/11/19, 04:09 »
Good for her!  Some women just have all the luck!  But I'm happy for her.  In our case we just have to count our blessings.  And this right now, with baby in my womb, with all the aches and pains and all, is a miracle  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Has anyone had IVF - ICSI abroad?
    « Reply #21 on: 24/11/19, 18:26 »
    Maeve88Troy - “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” by Rajneesh  ^Heart^

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    « Reply #22 on: 26/11/19, 01:27 »
    Such a lovely quote!  Lots of love to all us mothers and mothers-to-be!  ^hugme^

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #23 on: 2/12/19, 14:09 »
    Hello friends. Haven't been here for ages. i dove into work for not thinking about waiting time. And do you know what???? Yeeeeeeeeeee! They have found a surrogate for me. I can't stop thinking about that and can wait to chat with her. Don't have much info about that yet as my coordinator haven't talked to me yet. Waiting for her Skype call.  How are you all? It seems to me that I almost forget you(( Sorry, ladies, missed you

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    « Reply #24 on: 6/12/19, 03:59 »
    Odashwood that is great news!  Excited for you.  Hope she is the one for you.  Nearer now.

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #25 on: 6/12/19, 14:03 »
    Thank you Maeve) How are you? Where are you in your journey?

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #26 on: 8/12/19, 20:47 »
    odashwood - that's awesome, hope everything will work out for you x

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #27 on: 9/12/19, 14:00 »
    Hi miamiamo, thanks for your words. IVF Abroad Guide is great, thank for the link))
    How are you?

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #28 on: 15/12/19, 15:12 »
    Hi miamiamo, thanks for your words. IVF Abroad Guide is great, thank for the link))
    It's great you liked the link. We are OK, I have been trying to support my mum, when we finally think that everything is OK, she has worst results, and we start treatment again. Have you chatted with yr surrogate? x

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    « Reply #29 on: 18/12/19, 05:46 »
    odashwood, 25w1d now, feeling much better compared to the first few months, busy with the holidays ^snowflake^

miamiamo sorry but did you say mum?  Is your mom having treatments?  sorry I'm too lazy to review the previous posts.  I hope she is doing fine now.