* Author Topic: Dr Vedat  (Read 2701 times)

0 Members

Offline Irisa

• Un-Ranked
modify
Dr Vedat
« on: 8/04/19, 09:36 »
Dear All,
I am new to Fertility Friends and have had a failed ivf cycle at the Kolan hospital with Dr Firdevs  and Team Miracle last September.  I am 56 years old years and planning a return visit to Cyprus having contacted TM again only I have bee  told Dr Vedat is heading the team. Can anyone tell me if they have had treatment from him or where I can  see  a profile? I don't really know which way to go Dr Firdevs again or Dr Vedat, I  just want a successful pregnancy. Also are there other over 50's  out there  who are willing to share their experiences with me. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with the negativity I get from doctors here in the UK but I can't give up. I haven't told any of my friends or family what I  am doing so it's quite lonely. Thanks

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #1 on: 8/04/19, 10:33 »
    Hi, Iíd probably go with dr f and her new clinic, also there is an over 50ís thread here  :) https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=401169.0

Offline Irisa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #2 on: 8/04/19, 11:59 »
    Thank you - will follow that thread ☺

Offline Vicbaby

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #3 on: 8/04/19, 12:35 »
    Hi Irisa I would like to join this thread as Iím flying to Cyprus at Easter  for treatment with Dr Vedat .(DD) from Australia.
    I will let you know how I go! I have a beautiful 18 month old daughter from Team Miracle Dr F ,and returned there at Christmas but unfortunately got a BFN with my remaining frosties. As Iím starting from scratch I will try the new clinic . Fingers crossed . I am 53 and had a healthy pregnancy so Iím wishing you luck too .
    Please be positive and realistic . It might not happen first time but for many people over 50 it is achievable  and brings so much joy to your life . Good luck . When do you plan to go?

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #4 on: 8/04/19, 22:00 »
    Hi vicbaby just wanted to wish you good luck for your next cycle, I to am from au and went to Cyprus last November (different clinic) but got a bfn, Iím back in May for another try  :)

Offline Vicbaby

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #5 on: 9/04/19, 05:28 »
    Thank you ! Letís see what happens ! Now Iím chasing my little one I donít have so much time for the healthy things I did before . But will see how it goes !

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #6 on: 9/04/19, 15:10 »
    All the best Vicbaby for your up & coming tx cycle. I've not met this Dr. V but he has a good reputation amongst the local Cypriot's & in Turkey  ^reiki^

Offline Vicbaby

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #7 on: 13/04/19, 02:42 »
    Thank you . Iím trying to organise this weekend. I canít believe itís nearly time to go!
    Trying to feel positive !

Offline Irisa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #8 on: 13/04/19, 07:54 »
    Hello Vicbaby, I hope to go in May. I want to try the Blastgen or Embryogen this time. Thank you for the encouragement I am doing my best to stay positive and have started meditation. I wish you every success, yes please let me know how you get on.

Offline Vicbaby

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #9 on: 21/04/19, 04:34 »
    Hi just wanted to update you. I had my transfer yesterday and all went ok . However only got two blastocysts so was a little disappointed but fingers crossed ! Flying home today we will see what happens!