* Author Topic: Dr Vedat  (Read 2723 times)

0 Members

Offline Vicbaby

• Un-Ranked
modify
Dr Vedat
« Reply #10 on: 21/04/19, 04:35 »
Hi just wanted to update you. I had my transfer yesterday and all went ok . However only got two blastocysts so was a little disappointed but fingers crossed ! Flying home today we will see what happens!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #11 on: 22/04/19, 23:11 »
    Congratulations Vicbaby, you're PUPO  ^hugme^ it only takes one. How many eggs did they retrieve & how many mature??

Offline Vicbaby

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #12 on: 23/04/19, 03:08 »
    Hi There were 10 eggs and 7 fertilised but only 2 blastocysts.
    They said thatís nature !!

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #13 on: 24/04/19, 12:55 »
    I would say that it's better than one or none at all  ^reiki^  out of 10 you'd expect to loose half so 5 healthy then half again which would make it to blastocyst stage so 2 or 3 blasts. I hope the 2ww isn't driving you too crazy Vicbaby  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline Vicbaby

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #14 on: 24/04/19, 13:21 »
    A bit crazy ! Seems like a long wait !

Offline always the auntie

modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #15 on: 29/04/19, 19:55 »
    Good luck vicbaby 😁
    We are in Cyprus at the minute and chasing the dream of baby number 2. We were lucky enough to conceive our daughter in January 2016 with Dr Firdevs but this time we are being treated by Dr Vedat
    I met him the other day and he seems really nice, professional and I felt comfortable with him immediately
    Obviously Iím really nervous and apprehensive about the change in doctors at TM as it was Dr Firdevs I have the thank for my beautiful 2 and a half year old daughter however I have 100% trust in TM and they have wonderful things to say about Dr Vedat so letís hope all us ladies who are in the 2ww or being treated currently or in the future all the luck in the world.

Iím looking forward to seeing lots of success stories on here .
    Good luck ladies x x

Offline Vicbaby

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #16 on: 2/05/19, 13:05 »
    Hi
    I just wanted to drop in and say I got a BFN .
    A bit disappointed of course , but all is good and Iím thinking if I will try again later in the year or just be happy with 1 munchkin.
    This journey is a roller coaster ride!
    Good luck Always the Auntie. I hope you it works for you!🤞🤞

modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #17 on: 9/05/19, 15:51 »
    Just a little update
    We flew home from Cyprus yesterday so itís back to reality here
    Iím 7 days past a 5 day transfer  today so  I pop to Tesco to do a bit of shopping and throw a couple of boxes of  clear blue pregnancy tests in the trolly........ I know I shouldnít test yet because itís way too early but Iíve never been very good at waiting haha

iím Pregnant .....woohoo Dr verdat did it 😁

Any ladies worrying about the changes in Drís at team miracle, please donít worry, I worried myself stupid over it but he is a really nice man and heís obviously good at what he does just like Dr. Firdevs

My HCG blood tests are booked for Monday and Wednesday next week so fingers crossed they all come back good too. Then itís down to waiting for a scan to see how many cheeky monkeys have implanted

Iíll post again soon x x

modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #18 on: 9/05/19, 15:53 »
    Hi
    I just wanted to drop in and say I got a BFN .
    A bit disappointed of course , but all is good and Iím thinking if I will try again later in the year or just be happy with 1 munchkin.
    This journey is a roller coaster ride!
    Good luck Always the Auntie. I hope you it works for you!🤞🤞

Vicbaby Iím so sorry it didnít work - donít give up x x x x x big hugs x x x

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    Dr Vedat
    « Reply #19 on: 10/05/19, 03:16 »
    Oh Vicbaby, I'm sorry to read it didn't work this time. Take time out & be kind to yourself. I hope it all works out for you & the next cycle works  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Congrats ATA good luck for healthy Betas  ^reiki^ ^reiki^