* Author Topic: Problems picking Ukraine Clinic  (Read 1280 times)

0 Members

Offline Stev12

• Un-Ranked
modify
Problems picking Ukraine Clinic
« on: 8/04/19, 15:26 »
PROBLEMS PICKING CLINICS

My wife and I have been doing research on Ukraine Surrogacy clinics for several months and it has been extremely difficult trying to find one to trust. We have narrowed it down to 4 but they all have their problems.

1) Biotexcom...they seem straightforward however all the negative press kind of scares us off

2) Perfect Surrogacy....we like them but it takes forever for them to respond. I have to email them ten times just.to get them to reply back once. Their office is only 4 people so perhaps they cannot handle something big like this

3) La Vita Nova....they have the cheapest price but are extremely sneaky. There's a ton of hidden costs. We asked them about formerly being known as La Vita Felice and they immediately denied it However there are literally tons of internet forums that say they are they same so they lied to us. Plus they only guarantee pregnancy up to 12 weeks and not live birth.

4) Vittoriavita...they seem good but there just isnt a ton of information or reviews on them. They also say.they offer PGD gender selection.but if your embryos are all girls.and you want sons, they charge.you an.extra 6000 euros to.do the embryos and PGD again. This definitely seems.like a hidden cost when they advertise that there will be none.

Each one has it's own problems. Which one would.you guys choose? Does anyone have any experience with any of them?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 14/04/19, 11:32 »
    Hi, I can't help with my dir experiences, but from what I know IVF clinics in Georgia also offer surrogacy, and their top clinics/providers are more reliable. Good luck with your search and journey. x

Offline Stev12

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 15/04/19, 07:32 »
    The only Georgia clinic I know is New Life Georgia and they were very expensive

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 15/04/19, 09:50 »
    I understand you perfectly well, Stev12.
    It is very hard to make the right choice especially when we are talking about our future, our babies and families. It is scary to make the wrong decision.
    I had been searching for a very long time for the right place, gathering as much info as I could, reading feedbacks, talking to different people and doctors. If you can decide, it means that you don't still have the whole picture and not enough info. Keep searching and the right answer will definitely come.
    The main points for me were the good conditions, affordable prices, good attitude, 24/7 support and of course, a variety of programs to chose. Lots depend on the health state. I provided different medical documents and my preferences to the clinics talked to the doctors and based on their appointments and recommendations, chose a suitable place for me.
    In every program and every clinic, there will be some gaps and issues but you should determine the most important things for you and don't pay attention to trivia.
    In my case, I'm not quite happy about communication here as sometimes I can wait for their answers more than a day or two but I also understand that they have many clients and there is not enough time to email all of them. Also, I didn't get positive results from the first attempt, but I know that if it concerns our health nobody can be sure on 100% and anything can happen.
    So, make a list of the most important things for you and follow it. Email several places, talk to them and then, you will know what to do further.

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 1/05/19, 12:37 »
    In my case, I'm not quite happy about communication here as sometimes I can wait for their answers more than a day or two but I also understand that they have many clients and there is not enough time to email all of them.
    it might also happen that a coordinator does not check out spam folder, and cos different mail providers have own spam filters, so your mail might go to spam folder.

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 2/05/19, 08:54 »
    In my case, I'm not quite happy about communication here as sometimes I can wait for their answers more than a day or two but I also understand that they have many clients and there is not enough time to email all of them.
    it might also happen that a coordinator does not check out spam folder, and cos different mail providers have own spam filters, so your mail might go to spam folder.

Oh, yeah. I didn't think about that. Thanks. Anyway, I don't think that it is a problem at all. I don't really pay great attention to this as there are more important things now.

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 2/05/19, 09:01 »
    By the way, I had my FET a few days ago and now I am officially on a PUPO stage!) Feel good and full of hope!

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 11/05/19, 15:42 »
    odashwood - keep my fingers and toes crossed. x

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #8 on: 13/05/19, 11:27 »
    Hey there! Decided to make a little update and share the big news with you!
    The 2ww period wasn't so hard as I expected except I had no symptoms at all and had some spotting before my hcg test. I really thought that it would be negative so was mentally ready for this. But, you know, I was unbelievably surprised to get bfp after hcg! One tiny frozen embryo turned out to be the most precious and the most important achievement in my life!

Baby dust to all of you!

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 19/05/19, 13:01 »
    odashwood - amazing news, congrats!!!