* Author Topic: Problems picking Ukraine Clinic  (Read 1281 times)

0 Members

Offline odashwood

modify
Problems picking Ukraine Clinic
« Reply #10 on: 21/05/19, 09:44 »
Hi there
[email protected] thanks a lot) How are you? Where are you now in your journey?

Steve, how are your things going on? Have already decided anything?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 25/05/19, 22:12 »
    odashwood - we are OK, thank you. Hope you are doing great, as well. I am trying to be happy as my mum finally found a doc who helped her with her health issues.

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 27/05/19, 13:29 »
    Hi Mia
    I 'm very glad to hear about your mum.

As for me, I had the scan last Thursday and it wasn't so good as I wished to. I am pregnant but the risk to lose a baby is very high. I should decide whether to go to the hospital or not. They do not know how much time I will be there. I am devastated, you know.. I've been waiting for this for so long and I thought I was ready for possible risks and problems but I was wrong(((

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 14/06/19, 21:37 »
    Hi odashwood, I am sorry I have seen your answer too late. How are you doing now? Is everything OK? Keep my fingers and toes crossed, and wish you a healthy pregnancy. xx

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 19/06/19, 09:00 »
    hi Miamiamo

I had am mc, unfortunately. Feeling better now, recovering and waiting to switch to the surrogacy program in two months. Didn't lose my hope yet... Frankly speaking, I was ready for that but my hubby was not(( So now I'm trying to support him.

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 19/06/19, 09:02 »
    That great that my package allows me to change the packages. In another case, I would have had to close my contract and sign another program.

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 21/06/19, 23:28 »
    hi odashwood, oh no, I am so sorry. Do you know the reason why you experienced mc? I wish you recover as quickly as possible, and also have energy to support yr hubby. Men aren't as emotionally strong as women are, unfortunately. I do hope everything will work out for you really soon. Yes, it's great to have an option to change treatment. xx