* Author Topic: Fresh cycle #2.5, hoping for our rainbow  (Read 17039 times)

0 Members

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
modify
Fresh cycle #2.5, hoping for our rainbow
« Reply #10 on: 28/04/19, 17:03 »
Wedding was good fun, feeling totally exhausted today after a very late night. One of our close friends was 2 weeks ahead of me with her pregnancy but I hadnít seen her since my MMC so seeing her with her very big bump made me feel sad. Still I need to toughen up as I have 4 close friends all due within 6 weeks of my due date so there is going to be a lot of babies going on at that time. I really hope Iím pregnant again by then as that should soften the blow at least a little.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 29/04/19, 19:41 »
    Not much going on today, took my first Provera tablet. I'll be taking them for 5 days then hopefully will bleed. My mum is a GP so I asked her how long she thought it would take after I stop taking them and she said 48 hours so fingers crossed AF turns up on Sunday. I've noticed some very weird mucus changes since I took the trigger so something is definitely going on. I am wondering though why they didn't get me to just take the trigger when we abandoned the cycle. I will be asking that if I ever find myself in that situation again!

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 1/05/19, 12:01 »
    CD42, day 3 of Provera... waiting, waiting and more waiting! AF had better bloody turn up this weekend!!!!

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 4/05/19, 09:59 »
    CD45 itís been a slow news week. I took my last Provera tablet yesterday so hereís hoping and praying that my period shows up tomorrow but why do I get the feeling it probably will take longer than that??! I canít believe itís been 5 weeks since my cycle was abandoned itís ridiculous how much time I spend waiting in this IVF game. In 15 months weíve managed to have 1 transfer. One. If we count from when we started TTC rather than when we got diagnosed itís been 21 months to have one proper attempt at getting pregnant. My mum said on the phone to me I she knows Iím impatient and I have to try not to be-  I was like thereís impatient and then thereís this which is next level!

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 5/05/19, 07:37 »
    CD46 I woke up this morning really hoping Iíd have come on as usually I do first thing in the morning. Nope not today! Or not yet anyhow. Arghhhhhhh! I dreamt lots about babies last night so I have not woken up feeling great.  I did however treat myself to a glass of red wine at dinner last night. Need to keep busy an off to the gym now then DH and I are going to catch a train out of London to go for a nice country walk and a roast dinner.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 6/05/19, 08:22 »
    CD47 of course still no sign of AF, Iím kicking myself for thinking it would. Lesson to be learnt in this IVF game - never go in to any kind of treatment with any expectations. Expectations only ever lead to disappointment when they arenít met. Itís going to be what itís going to be and you can not control how your body responds to any drug. I feel so frustrated I could scream!

Had a bit of a breakdown on DH yesterday as he told me heíd lovingly booked a weekend away for my birthday for the second long weekend in May not realising that itís likely to be slap bang in the middle of a cycle so we probably wonít be able to go and I felt so frustrated that a) he didnít check first when he knows weíre due to start jabbing again as soon as I get AF but b) that we are never able to book holidays or plan nice things because we in a constant state of limbo waiting for my Bleep period.

Some google research suggests that period usually takes 3-7 days after stopping last provera pill so that means I have another 4 days to go before I contact the clinic again to ask WTF is going on with my stupid body that refuses to bleed! Into the 7th week of waiting post cancelled cycle I go.....!

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 7/05/19, 10:06 »
    CD48 still no AF. Trying hard to re-set to a positive mindset and keep busy as I canít control it or speed it up itís going to come when it wants to. Time for some yoga and deep breathing!

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 8/05/19, 09:28 »
    CD49..........................

Emailed the clinic, going in for a scan on Friday to work out what the hell is going on with my lining. Hopefully this means it will now just turn up on itís own tomorrow!

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 10/05/19, 10:32 »
    CD1!!!!!

Finally, AF is here!!!! Explains my terrible mood yesterday! At long last we can get started on our new cycle, I have never been more grateful to be trying short protocol so I don't have to wait another 21 days before starting the nasal spray! Scan booked for tomorrow, so I should be starting injections again tomorrow night! I never thought I'd say that AF is a great early birthday present  ;D

For anyone who's in a similar situation, I took 10mg of Provera for 5 days and it's taken 7 days for my period to return after taking the last pill.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 11/05/19, 11:42 »
    CD2/Day 1 Stimms: Baseline scan done, feeling so relieved follicle count was 13 on my right and about 8 on my left which not only is a world away from my cancelled cycle (4 on each side 8 in total) but higher than my successful cycle so I feel optimistic. Will be doing alternate days menopur at 300 and 375 with first scan in 5 days time. DH is going to do another back up to freeze as we know the quality has been getting steadily better so will be better than what we had back in October. Starting to feel excited now - hopefully with my birthday tomorrow this will be our lucky cycle!