* Author Topic: Fresh cycle #2.5, hoping for our rainbow  (Read 18659 times)

0 Members

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
modify
Fresh cycle #2.5, hoping for our rainbow
« Reply #120 on: 25/09/19, 09:58 »
4+5 I decided not to get the second beta test. I'm not doing any more things that might give me reason to lose my mind again when I'm not going to be able to control the outcome. I will just wait patiently for my scan at 7+4 assuming that everything will be ok. DH and I finally booked our trip to Morocco which will be from when I'm 6+1 to 7+1 so that will keep me distracted.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #121 on: 26/09/19, 07:03 »
    4+6 almost through the first week. Struggling not to let those niggling little seeds of doubt creep in and make me anxious. I canít say the words ďIím pregnantĒ out loud in case it makes it not true anymore and I am too scared to POAS or do anything else to confirm my pregnancy in case it tells me itís all over again already. Statistically I know only 2% of women have back to back miscarriages so the odds are massively in our favour - I guess this is where forums like this (although amazing as a source of support) donít help because I have seen it happen to too many others to believe it wonít happen to me too.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #122 on: 29/09/19, 08:48 »
    5+2 slowly starting to allow myself to believe this is real. Have tried to stop reading things although in some ways it has given me comfort, I know the chances of another chromosomal miscarriage are low and hormonal Iím not worried about with the prontogest injections. I have symptoms so I just need to trust my body that itís doing what it should be.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #123 on: 5/10/19, 07:30 »
    6+1 tiredness has well and truly set in now. Boobs are still sore and the unquenchable thirst continues. Still in total denial mode and quite happy to hide under a rock until safely past 12 weeks but scan day is 11 days away. I fly to Morocco on holiday for a week today so Iím hoping this will be enough of a distraction to keep me on the straight and narrow!

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #124 on: 9/10/19, 08:01 »
    6+5 In Morocco which is wonderful but I have developed a stinking cold (just my luck!) which isnít helping with the pregnancy fatigue - apparently itís pretty common as your immune system is lowered during pregnancy so your body doesnít attack the baby as something foreign. Iím also quite paranoid about everything I eat and drink. I havenít had any tummy troubles so far and Iíve been pretty sensible with my choices so I donít expect to but it does add an additional layer of stress. Weíre taking it easier and rushing around a lot less than we normally would when travelling but thatís not a bad thing, we both needed a proper break to am after this rollercoaster of a year. Less than a week now until scan day...

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #125 on: 12/10/19, 08:40 »
    7+1 totally exhausted, boobs still sore, bloated (think this one is the progesterone) and starting to get the odd wave of nausea but only really when Iím hungry. Eating little and often seems to be the best strategy. I really donít want to find out itís all over in a couple of days I want to stay in this bubble of being pregnant still.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #126 on: 13/10/19, 09:48 »
    7+2 the nausea is getting real now. I didnít have this last time I was pregnant, Iíd get the odd wave but not really. Today I feel very sick, I thought it was because I was hungry but I just had breakfast and now I feel sicker still. I really hope this is a good sign.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #127 on: 14/10/19, 08:27 »
    7+3 First day back at work after my holiday. Donít know how Iím going to make it through the day, yesterday I was so tired I could barely make it off the couch and I had two naps. Iím going to pick up some snacks so I can have something to nibble on throughout the day. Keep having nightmares about the scan, my dreams canít imagine any scenario other than the one weíve had before where the baby had died. I donít remember feeling the exhaustion this extremely last time though.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #128 on: 15/10/19, 08:06 »
    7+4 Scan Day. I suppose either way our world is going to get turned upside down, either through another loss or through the possibility that this one could actually be the one. I havenít slept well at all which given my current levels of exhaustion does not bode well for the rest of the day. Iíve dreamt about the scan all night similarly to before but in none of my dreams has the outcome been positive.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #129 on: 15/10/19, 10:54 »
    I canít believe it but everything is exactly as it should be. Our little peanut is measuring exactly 7+4 and has a beautiful strong heartbeat of 150bpm. Hopefully things go smoothly from here, I feel so relieved.