* Author Topic: Fresh cycle #2.5, hoping for our rainbow  (Read 17637 times)

0 Members

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
modify
Fresh cycle #2.5, hoping for our rainbow
« Reply #40 on: 29/05/19, 11:02 »
Every wedding, hen/stag do we have been to sober, every holiday we have not had a drink and stuck rigidly to our diet, all the times we wondered could we keep it up. It was worth it.

The clinic called, all 4 of our fertilised eggs have made it to blastocyst and 3 of them are good quality. We have:
5AA
5AB
3BB
4CC

The 4CC isn't going to survive the thaw but this means we have 3 good shots at getting our take home baby out of this cycle and I can't believe it. I am crying so many happy tears today it is such a relief. It is said so many times on this forum, but it really is quality over quantity. I have never had the egg numbers of other women on these boards but that's ok. Also, I really believe that IMSI has made a big difference for us - I'm totally sold.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #41 on: 30/05/19, 19:26 »
    Cycle Day 21: Back to old familiar AF watch!! Story of my life! Arguably she should turn up early as with egg collection I technically ovulated on Day 12 and normally (ha!) I have a relatively short luteal phase so Iím expecting it on Monday but we will have to wait and see.

Iíve been in such a good mood since our good news yesterday, I feel so hopeful that one of our frosties is our take home baby. I slightly lost the plot yesterday and wondered whether I should do another fresh cycle with my young eggs to bank some more embryos just in case but then I realised with our Access Fertility package we have to use our frosties and they have to fail before theyíll pay for a 3rd so now Iím focussed back on this batch. You never know, we might have siblings there! My mum says sheís not getting excited this time until Iím 20 weeks but thatís not what I want. If Iím lucky enough to get pregnant again I donít want to spend half the time not appreciating how special that is, I am determined I will be happy and if I miscarry again, well that will be poop but it wonít be any less poop if I spend the whole run up to it worrying it will happen - in fact Iíll just be miserable for longer!

Bring it on FET Iím ready for you!!!

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 31/05/19, 19:49 »
    Cycle day 22: How bloody good is wine!!!

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 1/06/19, 07:47 »
    Cycle day 23: Its such a beautiful hot sunny day in London today, Iím so looking forward to spending the day outside in the sunshine. Off out for brekkie and at last the gym - I love exercise and I hate the later stages of stims when I donít feel good enough to be doing much. Iím going to pay for it tomorrow though Iím sure!

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 2/06/19, 08:43 »
    Cycle day 24: No signs of AF yet, Iím giving it until Wednesday (CD27) before I contact them to say you know that period you promised me would turn up within 2 weeks of trigger well.... I would put money on them having to give me provera to bring it back. SO MUCH WAITING!

Anyway, Iím still enjoying this glorious weather and it is particularly nice to be able to enjoy an Aperol spritz in the beer garden for once!

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 3/06/19, 06:55 »
    Cycle Day 25: No AF. I always come on in the morning. Although the doctor said to me she has never seen a patient not get their period after a freeze all egg collection I just know mine is not turning up this week because it really hates being messed with my drugs. Why is it even when we know our bodies the best do they never listen to us???!

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #46 on: 4/06/19, 07:35 »
    Cycle day 26: still nothing. Off to Madrid for work tonight. Have really not been enjoying my job and have seen another one Iíd quite like to apply for but obviously the timing isnít ideal if I do get pregnant from this FET. Iíve just put my career on hold for 2 years while weíve been going through all of this and Iím fed up with not feeling successful in either part of my life. Iím going to have to make a decision this week on whether to apply...

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 5/06/19, 06:44 »
    CD 1: AF arrived last night and it looks like itís going to be a heavy one. I was so expecting for it to be late I was not prepared thank god I happened to be wearing black jeans! Hopefully will have my scan on Friday morning and we can get this FET on the road. Have started my synarel this morning. Itís beautiful and warm here in Spain so looking forward to a nice couple of days.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 6/06/19, 17:36 »
    CD2: I have well and truly fallen off the wagon. This Madrid trip has been rather boozy and very late nights - still itís my last chance to let my hair down and itís not like I need to be worrying as much about egg quality this time as that bits done. Admittedly, years off alcohol have made me a massive lightweight so 4 drinks was enough to have me very drunk! Off to the airport now so I can be back for my scan tomorrow. Itís with my least favourite nurse so Iím glad there isnít any bad news expected as she has zero sympathy and can be pretty brutal!

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 7/06/19, 13:57 »
    CD3: Scan day today. All looks fine, lining is nice and thin and ovaries are pretty much recovered. A couple of follicles on the right are 12 mm and they want them all under 10 as Iím taking the nasal spray to suppress my natural hormones. Having bloods taken to confirm all is ok and theyíll call me tomorrow to let me know if I can start the Progynova. Next scan will be in 11 days to check progress. Stocked up on Pom juice, will be exercising plenty to increase blood flow and am going to do some research but thinking about taking extra vitamin e too.