* Author Topic: Fresh cycle #2.5, hoping for our rainbow  (Read 17630 times)

0 Members

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
modify
Fresh cycle #2.5, hoping for our rainbow
« Reply #50 on: 8/06/19, 16:10 »
CD4: tough day today. DH is feeling really low and so itís making me feel sad too. He feels like he isnít succeeding in anything right now, work isnít going great either, heís homesick for Australia - we havenít made that many friends in London because IVF has made us rather reclusive. I know exactly how he feels because itís how I feel so much of the time but usually heís the one picking me up not the other way around. I wish I could make it better but I canít, he needs to find his own way of coping. Itís sad through because I missed him while I was away and heís away all next week for work so we only have 2 days together and yet we are spending them in silence.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 9/06/19, 11:52 »
    CD5: DH seems to be in better spirits which is a relief. I am finding the FET process so much easier, not least because Iím so happy to be able to exercise properly again which just does wonders for my overall mental state. A proper hard sweaty work out take any mind off everything as itís all I can focus on just taking the next breath and making it to the end itís the closest to meditation I can get! I have this terrible feeling my lining wonít thicken up properly because it doesnít get particularly thick on a fresh cycle but no point worrying about something I canít control we will just have to wait and see.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 11/06/19, 06:56 »
    CD7: Time is going by so sloooowly. I feel like Iím always waiting! Getting lots of headaches despite drinking plenty and I feel so tired all the time. One week until scan day.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 16/06/19, 08:53 »
    CD12: I havenít been updating my diary as much recently but there isnít much to share. Only two more days until scan day thank god I just want to know what date my transfer will be so I can focus on that. Iím really hating the synarel, I have such bad hay fever this time of year and itís really irritating my nose I canít wait to stop! Itís only 2 weeks now until what would have been my due date and I just really want to have had a transfer before then so I can feel at least we have moved forward since our loss. It just reminds me what a long and slow road this is that I could have made a whole baby before Iíve even managed to have one more transfer. I have two friends due this week and I just donít feel up to doing the newborn visits just now, I just hope I get pregnant because then Iíll feel more able to do it.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #54 on: 18/06/19, 12:05 »
    CD14: Scan day. So the good news is no fluid was seen and lining is triple layered and has started to thicken. The annoying news is, it's only 6.2mm currently so it needs to get a bit thicker before I can start on progesterone so the whole process drags out a bit more. I have another scan on Friday to check progress (surely it can grow 1mm in 3 days?!) and hopefully that means transfer will be 6 days after that.

I've been and stocked up on brazil nuts and pom juice. I haven't been doing anything to try and help the lining so far. I'm going to take vitamin e between now and friday as well as getting plenty of exercise and using hot water bottles to try and improve blood flow. Let's see if that works!

The clinic will call later today if they want me to up my dose of Progynova so waiting to hear from them.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 20/06/19, 20:09 »
    CD16: Never want to drink another glass of pomegranate juice ever again. Scan day tomorrow 🤞🏼

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 21/06/19, 12:23 »
    CD17: my bad scan curse seems to have lifted! Lining looks great has thickened to 7.5mm so I can trade in the synarel for cyclogest! Transfer will be a week today and Iím feeling really positive about it. I really believe in my heart that this batch of frosties contains my future baby 🥰

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 24/06/19, 08:13 »
    CD20: Not long to go now. I am seriously suffering with hayfever, according to the news there was a pollen bomb on Friday and boy do I know it! What's worse is I'm not allowed to take anything for it so I feel horrendous. I started my cyclogest yesterday and having learnt my lesson from last time I've started taking lactulose at the same time because I am not going to allow myself to end up in the state I did when I got pregnant where I became so swollen. I know it's dangerous but I can't shift the expectation that I am going to get pregnant again this cycle, I know I should be keeping it in check but I do just feel like it's going to happen.

In good news, DH and I have booked a holiday to Sardinia flying out 2 days before my OTD so we will be somewhere beautiful in the sunshine and we can either celebrate or commiserate together. I think it's exactly what we need and will really help me to cope if we don't get our BFP.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 27/06/19, 16:19 »
    CD24: Only 1 more sleep until transfer. The embryologist called and said my appointment is at 2. She said itís very unlikely there will be any issues with the thaw based on the quality of my blasts so Iím feeling optimistic. She also said I was very unlucky to miscarry my last 5AA so hopefully this one is the one. I had a glass of wine with dinner last night and raw fish for lunch today to enjoy these treats for hopefully the last time for 9 months!!! God I hope this works 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

(Sandersing is youíre reading - inbox!!)

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 28/06/19, 08:20 »
    CD25: At last today is the day!! What a long wait this has felt, I can't believe it's finally here I'm so excited. I wish it was a morning transfer not afternoon but I can't have everything my way! I will be back on to update afterward. Hopefully, my little embryo thaws ok.