* Author Topic: May 2019 2WW  (Read 9925 times)

0 Members

Offline mumsey2be

modify
May 2019 2WW
« Reply #100 on: 4/05/19, 08:19 »
@AmWarmsy!!! Snoopy Dance!!! This thread must be on a roll. It's so amazing! So happy! How are you feeling?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline ThePhysiosWife

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #101 on: 5/05/19, 07:40 »
    Morning my lovelies

S_Lauren, AmWarsy and Mumsey - OMG!! I am SO happy for you! Amazing wonderful news!

Well...I'm going to continue this threads positivity - caved this morning (48 hrs before OTD) and I have a very strong BFP!! Clear Blue Digital even said I was 2-3 weeks along! There's an awful long  way to go yet and after last cycles CP, I'm more than aware that I shouldn't be getting to ahead of myself, but I am allowing myself to feel all warm and fuzzy today and don't plan to remove the ridiculous grins that me and DH have got plastered all over our faces!

Xx

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #102 on: 5/05/19, 08:05 »
    physiowife - that's fantastic news. Really pleased for you. Enjoy the BFP and have a wonderful day. :)

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #103 on: 5/05/19, 12:53 »
    @Physioswife how wonderful! So many congratulations - fist bump fist bump! You keep those grins plastered on!

how is everyone?

@Mumsy and @odashwood, wanting to checkin with you. Thinking of you - any test as yet?  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline S_Lauren24

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #104 on: 5/05/19, 13:11 »
    Amwarsy and physio - yay for you bfps! Huge congratulations. I'm so happy for you all. So good news for this weekend.

Blossom - how was you HCG test yesterday? Any news?

I hope everyone is well 😊

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #105 on: 5/05/19, 18:07 »
    Omg. PhysioWife!!! MASSIVE congratulations!!!! So so happy for you. The fact it is v strong and strong on the CB is positive.praying everything goes well.

Hope everybody else os doing ok

Im still on shock. I did the clinic HPT this morning...another really strong line. I did call them but theyre ok skeleton staff so somebody is going to call me back tomorrow.

Love to all xxx

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #106 on: 5/05/19, 19:45 »
    Hi everyone

Had the hcg yesterday but due to the bank holiday I won't hear until at least tomorrow afternoon/Tuesday morning. Im keeping my fingers crossed that it shows that it has doubled. I am actually quite nervous about it. Been quite anxious today but tired at the same time. I managed to go back to bed this morning for a couple of hours which was amazing.

How is everyone doing. Has the news sunk in yet?

Offline S_Lauren24

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #107 on: 5/05/19, 22:33 »
    Hi Amwarsy - In regards to Cyprus I'm a little worried about flying. But like you I have googled it and it says it is fine. I haven't spoken to the clinic but I have spoken to my sister in law who is a midwife who has said it will be fine to fly. My holiday has come at the right time. It's nice to think I can go and relax for two weeks and try not to stress about being pregnant and whether everything is okay. And then it's exciting to think when we come back we only have a few days until we have our first scan. Are you going to speak to your clinic before you go away?
    How strange that the acupuncturist can tell you are pregnant just by feeling your pulse.

Blossom - Fingers crossed they don't keep you waiting too long before they tell you the results of the hcg.

It still doesn't seem real that I am pregnant, I have a few symptoms but not too many. I am feeling super tired nearly all the time. Me and the OH went shopping for a few holiday bits yesterday and as he was driving home I fell asleep in the car, that is unlike me I don't tend to fall asleep in the car very easily. I seem to fall asleep during the night when we are watching tv which can be quite frustrating when I wake up and realised I've missed some of it. Today hasn't been too bad and I haven't felt as tired but then we really haven't done much today so there is no reason for me to feel tired I suppose. My boobs are the worst thing, they really hurt I've noticed they are worse in the morning. Last night I woke up needing the toilet and they were very painful. (tmi) My nipples are cracked and sore to the point where I have had to buy nipple cream to apply throughout the day because I just can't cope with the pain.
    I have noticed I am peeing a bit more, nothing too extreme at the minute just more than normal especially as I don't seem to drink much. Tonight I have felt a little sick but not to the point where I have to run to the toilet to throw up and I think I only felt like that because I may have eaten too much as was feeling bloated. Today I have had a bit of pain in my belly. It started with a sharp pain on my right side when I was bending down, I lay on the sofa and relaxed until the feeling went away. And then after I had eaten and was majorly bloated I had a little bit of pressure at the top of my belly which I thought was quite strange. For the last couple of days I've had what I will call pressure on my right side where I normally get period pain but its nothing like period pain. When I get this pressure I notice after a while I get a tiny bit of pain again more like pressure on the right side of my lower back. I'm not too worried about it but trying to keep and eye on it just in case.
    Sorry for the massive essay but at the minute I don't feel like I have anyone to talk to about the things I am feeling. Like I spoke to my OH about the sharp pains earlier and he immediately thought the worst but then when I mentioned it to my mother she just brushed it off and was like "ahh you're alright". Earlier aswell my mother was sending me pictures of baby items she wanted to buy, she also wants to tell just about everyone about my pregnancy and I keep telling her it is way too soon and plus when it comes to it I want to tell people not have her tell everyone. Again sorry for my massive essay just felt like I just needed to talk and so glad I've found this forum to be able to do so.

I hope everyone else is well and you are all enjoying your weekend xx

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #108 on: 6/05/19, 01:17 »
    Ladies im crying as i write this i got up in the middle of the night and just had to test day before OTD and got a solid pink line! A BFP!!!! My beta is on Tuesday!
    Congrats to all who have BFP and please pray that this is going to be a sticky bean!!!!!!!
    Its so nice to see two pink lines but im still worried until i get my beta as its early days.

Lots of love to all and so happy to hear of those who got bfp! Hope you are all keeping well Xxx

DD(8),secondary infertility, first time IVF, first FET 04/19, OTD 07/5/19

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #109 on: 6/05/19, 01:53 »
    I will do personals later as its the middle of the night just now and im falling asleep! Im always tired!
    Speak soon my lovlies xxxxx

DD(8),secondary infertility, first time IVF, first FET 04/19, OTD 07/5/19