* Author Topic: May 2019 2WW  (Read 9470 times)

0 Members

Offline odashwood

modify
May 2019 2WW
« Reply #110 on: 6/05/19, 08:37 »
Hi Mumsy35! As far as I understood, you are having your test today. I wish you good luck and BFP!!!!!!
My OTD is on the 9th of May so I hope to get BFP as well))
I had some light spotting this weekend but luckily it stopped soon so I'm praying about not having anything serious.
Best of luck to all of you!
Warmest vibes

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #111 on: 6/05/19, 09:13 »
    OMG Mumsy!! Massive congratulations!! So happy for you! I know we have to be cautious etc..but enjoy seeing those TWO lines and stay positive. Hope you managed to get back to sleep!!

Hey S-Lauren. I havent asked the clinic yet but i will do. Im not actually due to fly until June...so that should be after my scan. So i imagine they will say it depends how that goes. Im confident it'll be fine and like you, i love my holidays and find it's the only time i can really relax so it will do us the world of good :)
    Im with you on it not seeming real! I actually cant believe it. I have similar symptoms to you! Literally falling asleep at any opportunity...waking v early, lots of wees. Boobs arent too bad but definitely worse in the mornin and i have definitely had the dull pain on my right side. It comes and goes and isnt painful. All of these symptoms sound pretty normal though from what ive read !/ Heard. But right to keep an eye on things
    Ha your Mum sounds like mine. She is actually on holiday at the moment so i only told her via facetime..but i know she will get ahead of herself. Ive told her to keep her mouth closed and i know ill have to peg her down a bit over the next few weeks. Thats just what mums are like though and it all comes from a good place...even though it can be frustrating. My DH finds my mum a little 'overbearing' sometimes...they get on...but she's very vocal & 'present' which he finds hard. God help him over the next few months. Lol!

Good luck for OTD odashwood! Not long at all. Are you going to test early or wait it out? Xx

Offline odashwood

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #112 on: 6/05/19, 09:29 »
    I'll wait, I think. Don't want to get a false result, you know.

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #113 on: 6/05/19, 09:52 »
    Amwarsy and odashwood

Thanks ladies! Odashwood good luck for the 9th its good your waiting it out!i found it difficult to stop myself from testing earlier so i only got the PT tests day before my OTD to stop myself!

This is a definite lucky thread so baby dust to you am sure it will be good news best of luck! Xxx

Offline Sharry

• Saviour of the Volunteer Team's Combined Sanities
    • Volunteer
    modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #114 on: 6/05/19, 12:50 »
    Hi Ladies,

As this is the 2WW thread please save your pregnancy chat for the Baby Dust threads. Pregnancy chat will unfortunately be removed, as we need to remember that most people are yet to test.

Thanks for understanding

Sharry

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #115 on: 6/05/19, 16:29 »
    Oops. Sorry! x

Odash..good idea waiting. Wishing you lots of luck xxx

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #116 on: 6/05/19, 16:42 »
    Mumsy35 - that's fantastic news. I bet you are excited. x

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #117 on: 6/05/19, 20:13 »
    @Musmy35 I wanted to check in on you and BOOF there you are! This is wonderful news  - and first time too! So happy for you  Snoopy dance Snoopy Dance.

Thinking of you all. Running off to make dinner - just great to hear news - grin grin.

Whose next to test? @odashwood?

Offline percom

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #118 on: 7/05/19, 19:46 »
    Hi all, first post on this thread and currently 6dp5dt.

Great to see so many BFPs, let’s hope the luck continues for the rest of us!

Currently not feeling massively positive as we seem to have a problem with embryo development (over 3 cycles with 23 fertilised, we’ve only ever had 2 get to blast stage, including the current one on board that was only at the ‘early blast’ stage at transfer), but can’t help remaining hopeful.

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #119 on: 7/05/19, 23:05 »
    Thank you ladies. Good luck odashwood and percom i hope everything goes well.

Sharry is it possible to send a link of the early pregnany chat in this thread for those awaiting scans and that have had BFP. It would be nice to keep in touch with the lovely ladies and request them to join.

Many thanks xxx