* Author Topic: May 2019 2WW  (Read 9957 times)

0 Members

Offline percom

• Un-Ranked
modify
May 2019 2WW
« Reply #130 on: 10/05/19, 08:18 »
odash thatís such great news, congratulations!

I had a bit of spotting yesterday (8dp5dt) and of course totally freaked out, took a test and got a BFN. Itís stopped now, so Iím still hoping for a positive outcome, but at the same time mentally preparing myself to be disappointed.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline odashwood

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #131 on: 10/05/19, 08:27 »
    ((( I had some light spotting as well for a few days but it stopped soon. I was very worried about that but my dr calmed me down and explained that it happens sometimes. I didn't want to do any home tests to avoid false results and you know, after such a long waiting, it was amazing to get bfp. I really thought that it would be negative. So please, do not worry beforehand, keep calm and think only about good things and I will be praying for you, dear. I believe that everything will be alright!

I wish you all the best!

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #132 on: 10/05/19, 08:32 »
    Odashwood congrats!!!!! Percom dont worry  praying for you too xxxx

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #133 on: 10/05/19, 08:43 »
    odashwood - fantastic news. Congratulations. Wishing you all the best.

Percom - stay away from those tests until test day. Make sure you relax and distract yourself with other things. I know its hard but I believe its better to wait so that you don't cause yourself unnecessary mental torture. It's hard enough as it is in the the 2ww. Everything you have described so far is normal so thats a great sign. Well done and hang in there.  ^pray^

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #134 on: 10/05/19, 09:52 »
    Congrats Odash! That really is lovely news :) Wishing you well xx

Percom...keep positive! It sounds like you've had some implantation bleeding? I do hope so - OTD is still a few days off so your HCG is probably not even strong enough. I read most dont get a positive until 9dp5dt. Praying things change for you xxx

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #135 on: 10/05/19, 10:06 »
    @odash - so delighted to hear this  - wonderful wonderful news! Yay! Expect miracles. My new phrase is 'I am entitled to miracles'. We all are.  Big kiss!!!!

@percom - stay calm, not done till its done xx we are keeping it all crossed for you.

Offline egimamom

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #136 on: 12/05/19, 21:26 »
    @odash congrats. All the best in your scan. Am 3d5dt today of an FET of 2 day 5 embryos 3BB and 2BC had to tansfer 2 since am 39 and not so good quality. Beta day is 20th May. Praying for syccessful outcome after several failures. We all deserve miracles of babies.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Offline percom

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #137 on: 13/05/19, 11:06 »
    Thanks for all the positive words everyone, but I'm very definitely out from this cycle now. AF showed up fully on Saturday. I have to wait until Wednesday to officially confirm it with the clinic, and then can move on to considering future options. Obviously feeling disappointed, but also surprisingly pragmatic about the situation. I'm going to post up my treatment history in another thread in case anyone has any advice in terms of clinics/treatment options to consider that may offer us better odds.

Best of luck egimamom!

Offline odashwood

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #138 on: 13/05/19, 11:08 »
    Thank you, girls, for all your kind words and support! I wish you baby dust from the bottom of my heart! You are absolutely right, we deserve baby-miracles and will get it sooner or later! I truly believe in this!

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #139 on: 13/05/19, 12:40 »
    Sorry to hear that @percom be gentle with yourself. Will keep an eye out for your history and happy to help if i can x