* Author Topic: May 2019 2WW  (Read 9474 times)

0 Members

Offline Blossomberni

modify
May 2019 2WW
« Reply #140 on: 13/05/19, 19:32 »
percom - thinking of you. I will do the same and keep an eye out for your info to see if I can offer any advice. Best Wishes

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #141 on: 14/05/19, 09:12 »
    Oh percom i am so very sorry. Thinking of you and I hope you find some good advice. Lots of love xxx

Offline AnemoneBee

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #142 on: 15/05/19, 19:07 »
    Hello,

Is anyone still on the 2WW? I'm 4dp5dt.

Lots of love to everyone xx

Offline jazjoon

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #143 on: 15/05/19, 19:57 »
    Hi Anemone and all who are still here... Yes I am in 2ww. Jumping in rather late. Was going this FET "alone" as have been quite overwhelmed with other life issues and I'm terrible at spending too long on the internet especially this lovely board. However now I feel I need some support and have always loved this forum.

Quick status for me: I'm 9dp5dt. FET may 6 of two AA double donor blasts at serum clinic in Greece. This is our attempt to get a genetic sibling for our other Serum baby, our little girl who just turned 2 in April.

I am super nervous as I seem to have early good news and now I'm terrified it won't stick around. I have 11 years of immune infertility and losses in my history. I tested out my ovidrel booster over the weekend and then saw lines getting darker. Just in time for Mother's Day here in Canada. Astonished as I'd convinced myself it wouldn't work on the first go (we have one more straw of two embryos if this doesn't pan out.)

My beta on Monday was 88. Just drew the second beta this morning, prior to giving myself another HCG booster. I was supposed to do the booster on Monday but couldn't stand not knowing my doubling time. My pee sticks vary quite a bit and are not consistently darkening each day, even when comparing same time of day and urine concentration.

Yep... Fully boarded onto the 2ww crazy train 😆😋

Who else is still on 2ww? Is anyone else testing yet or testing out triggers? Hope you're all hanging in there and at least partially enjoying being pupo! Sorry for no personals yet... Have to catch up with past posts when LO is asleep!

Edited to add: today's beta is in and it looks good- 162! So I am letting this in slowly (verrrry slowly) even though OTD is not for two more days. I'm also wondering if it's appropriate for me to be on this thread after this? ...Maybe it wasn't proper to post here in the first place, since I'd already tested and gotten a tentative BFP... If I was out of line I sincerely sincerely apologize to all you lovely ladies!

It feels odd to post once then do a runner. 😋 Wish I'd had the chance to join sooner and get to know everyone, and give and get support. Congrats to those who got their BFPs ⭐️🤸‍♀️ And see you on the early pregnancy board perhaps. To all still waiting to test, sending you loads of sticky baby dust! 🐥 And to those who are out this cycle, many hugs, and best wishes for the next try (if continuing) to be the one!  This journey is not for the faint of heart, but then neither is motherhood. Women are amazing!

Offline AnemoneBee

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #144 on: 16/05/19, 22:19 »
    Congratulations and sending you lots of good wishes!

I'm 5dp5dt and thought I was doing so well. This evening all of a sudden I'm exhausted and emotional.

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #145 on: 20/05/19, 11:41 »
    Hey Anemone. Im not in the 2ww anymore but just dropping into say Hi and I hope you're ok. When is OTD? Will you test early? Hang in there!! Hoping to see you (and anybody else still in the 2ww) in the Early pregnancy thread v soon xx

Offline AnemoneBee

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #146 on: 20/05/19, 19:43 »
    Oh AmWarsy, that's really lovely of you! I hope to be in the early pregnancy chat soon too but I'm feeling very periody today. I'm 9dp5dt... OTD is Friday so I'm most definitely in the waiting gang still. Would love to just curl up on the sofa for a week with unlimited chocolate and not do anything else but that's not likely!

Is there anyone else in the 2WW?

Offline Jen xx

• Gold Member
    • DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE XX
    modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #147 on: 21/05/19, 14:27 »
    Hey girls, im new to this thread, just had 1 wee 5 day blast put back and have 4 for the freezer. Test date is 30th. Cant quite believe it. Hope all is well with u all x

Offline muffin2

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #148 on: 21/05/19, 15:04 »
    7dpt and very nervous today. Was taking it cool till now somehow... Checking my boobs in the toilet mirrow in the office every 20 min. I remember last time the nipples got darker... Unexpected meltdown!

Test day is Friday May 24th

Offline AnemoneBee

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #149 on: 21/05/19, 16:16 »
    Hi Jen and Muffin2! So glad you've said hello, I've been lonely here!

Muffin, my test date is the same as yours - I know what you mean about obsessively checking! I'm not flashing my boobs in the mirror at work though 😂. Big best of luck for Friday - do you think you'll wake up on the wee hours of the morning for it?!

Jen, welcome aboard! That's great news about the transfer and 4 in the freezer. How are you feeling about the 2WW?

I'm feeling very periody in a way that makes me feel that it's on its way. Obviously I know it ain't over til the red lady sings but I'm finding it tough having that feeling.

Anyway, great to see you both here! Xx