* Author Topic: May 2019 2WW  (Read 9459 times)

0 Members

Offline odashwood

modify
May 2019 2WW
« Reply #150 on: 22/05/19, 08:15 »
Hi, egimamom! How are you? Are there any updates about your beta? How did it go?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline muffin2

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #151 on: 22/05/19, 11:22 »
    AnemoneBee hi!

My 5 day blast Transfer was on May 14th and test day on May 24th. You seem to have the transfer earlier - you can test already I think :) Or am I counting wrongly? 15 days after ovulation is a very conservative testing date = 10 days post 5d trasnfer

Offline AnemoneBee

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #152 on: 22/05/19, 14:18 »
    Muffin2, oh thank you! I didn't know how it was all worked out so am just following my clinic's orders - but I might take a sneaky test in the morning .... eeeek!

How are you doing muffin?

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #153 on: 22/05/19, 14:25 »
     >:(Hey Anemonebee. Yes I was thinking your clinic seems to be making you wait a VERY long time. I think the longest i have heard of is 11dp5dt (that was what my clinic recommended) but won't you be about 13dp5dt by time Friday comes along?? Id say you should get a pretty accurate reading now.
    GOOD LUCK!! xxxx

Also - Welcome and GOOD LUCK Jen and Muffin! xx

Offline muffin2

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #154 on: 22/05/19, 14:49 »
    Good luck for tomorrow Anemone!
    I might do a pee test tomorrow morning too at 9dp 5dt. I have a digital one - I am really aftraid to see "not pregnant". One line does not seem a final sentense like that...

AmWarsy, how are you, when is your test date?

Offline mollymartha

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #155 on: 22/05/19, 16:53 »
    hello ladies please may I join you technically im june 2 week wait but thought is join you here my otd is 3rd june my friends 40th but she doesn't know about this lol I had a ET today 5 day transfer of top grade embryo , 4 more to freeze plus another 2 they will let me know tomorrow if they can be frozen as one looks a bit small I got 12 eggs collected 10 fertilised considering last week I was having a panic I wouldn't even get 1 egg its been literally the biggest shock of my life to get anything to this stage im not holding out any hope of a bfp my lining was quite thick last week!! but ima bit calmer now I know ive got something to freeze its my 4th 2 week wait since February!

look forward to chatting to you all hope you are all calm positive and whatever stage you are at just take it one day at a time and be proud just how far you have got so far its a huge achievement to get this far be gentle on yourselves we go through a lot of stress and every emotion possible sending you all calm positive vibes its not a bfn until a test says so so keep hope that its your turn this time it can happen and does happen wish for your own little miracle anyone yet to test hang on in there and anyone with a bfp huge congratulations to you wishing you a happy healthy 9 months anyone with a bfn my heart goes out to you, there are no words its just too awful give yourself time and space to heal and im thinking of you all x

Offline AnemoneBee

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #156 on: 22/05/19, 18:45 »
    Hi Muffin and amWarsy, I've bought myself a test! Doing it in the morning OMG. Thanks for sorting me out😂

Muffin, I know how you feel - I so want a positive too. Big best of luck for the morning.

MollyMartha, I'm so pleased for you that you got suggest a good selection with so many in the freezer. Wishing you the best of luck for your 2ww.

Offline muffin2

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #157 on: 23/05/19, 11:55 »
    BFP for me today :)

Good luck Ladies, Anemone, did you do the test?

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #158 on: 23/05/19, 12:51 »
    Muffin!! Massive congrats!!!! SO happy for you!!!

Good Luck AnemoneBee. I really hope you get your BFP

Good Luck to you too mollymartha. I hope your wait goes quickly and you have something extra to celebrate!

I shouldnt actually be in this board but like dropping in to see how everybody is getting on. I have actually just had my1st scan at 6+3 days...and UNBELIEVABLY we're having identical twins. I can't believe it.
    I have moved over to the Early Pregnancy thread and I hope to see you ALL there soon xxxx

Offline muffin2

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #159 on: 23/05/19, 14:13 »
    AmWarsy!!

Twins Wow!
    Did they split from one Embryo?

Congratulations! Identical are very rare!