* Author Topic: May 2019 2WW  (Read 9783 times)

0 Members

Offline AmWarsy

modify
May 2019 2WW
« Reply #160 on: 23/05/19, 16:49 »
Hi muffin
Yep they did! I see you have twins too! :) xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mollymartha

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #161 on: 23/05/19, 17:31 »
    wow huge congratulations amwarsy on the twins how very very special you mut be so shocked and excited! hope all goes well for you! wishin you all the best for a safe happy healthy 9 months x 2!! 

congrtaulations muffin on the bfp yay how wonderful so pleased for you the best news  you must be so excited!

regarding the test date I only ever had iuis before natural cycle it was always 14 days after the iui, with this its my first ivf cycle I had an EC Friday 17th a 5 day blastocyst put back in yesterday Wednesday 22nd , they told me wait 12 days otd is Monday 3rd june im new to all this no idea if that sounds about right please lol does anyone know ?? im easily confused!

hope its good for you today anemome thinking of you either way!

the lab called today to confirm 6 blastocysts are frozen now I honestly keep thinking they have got the wrong person!! lol biggest shock of my life but a lovely surprise considering  I was totally expecting no eggs at all let alone anything to freeze! its a surreal giddy magical time trying to enjoy it but im really not used to happy news so far on this journey

hope everyone Is hanging in there ok try and stay calm take it one day at a time and sending out calm positive gentle vibes to you all  x

Offline AnemoneBee

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #162 on: 23/05/19, 18:38 »
    Congrats Muffin, that's wonderful. And well done MollyMartha on 6 frozen.

I got a negative test today so I'm feeling rubbish and sad.

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #163 on: 24/05/19, 00:43 »
    Congrats to you Muffin!

AnemoneBee so sorry to hear it didnt take this time. Big hugs x

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #164 on: 24/05/19, 19:34 »
    I'm going to slide right in before the month is up... i'm starting my 2ww today :)

I've been reading this thread all month wanting to be in it, and here I am.

AnemoneBee, I hope you're doing ok xxx

Offline AnemoneBee

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #165 on: 25/05/19, 10:37 »
    Thank you. I'm doing OK-had some big cries and more than anything I'm just totally exhausted. I'm going to have some rest and summer fun for a couple of months before I go again with a FET with my one frozen. I wish you all so well.

Aggieblue, this is very exciting to see you on the 2WW! Big best of luck

Offline mollymartha

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #166 on: 25/05/19, 17:15 »
    so so sorry anemome just so so hard isntit there are no words that's important you let out the tears if you need to, it does leave you just absolutely exhausted I had 3 bfns in 8 weeks from my iuis the first was by far the worst even though I expected them each cycle ts still just awful so sad and cruel when you think how much we want to be mummies I hope you lean on the support network you have, take time try and have a relaxing fun special summer that will help your body  and mind recover from all this stress and upset then you will be raring to go forward positively to your fet thinking of you sending out calm gentle positive vibes and lots of healing its just awful isn't it a bfn so hard

aggie welcome finally to the 2 week wait! I hope you enjoy being  pupo and its a special magical time for you very exciting! sounds like you et went really well we must have missed each other in London by just 2 days! hope the next 2 weeks are calm and exciting for you when s your otd x

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #167 on: 25/05/19, 22:02 »
    thanks AnemoneBee  :) it;s been such a long wait to get here, not sure I want to do another freeze-all cycle, so much waiting!

mollymartha, i love being pupo, of course. i feel very calm most of the time although i couldn't sleep last night at all, just thinking about what that little embryo is doing in there  ;D

Offline Jen xx

• Gold Member
    • DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE XX
    modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #168 on: 26/05/19, 06:41 »
    Morning guys, im 5dp5dt and yesterday decided to test, I was convinced I saw somethin but it was too much of a squinter to be sure. Tested this morning and there's a def line there so my fingers and toes are crossed 🙃 such a journey this is. Congrats to all u guys with bfp and so sorry to those which bfn. Il get caught up properly later xx

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #169 on: 26/05/19, 10:23 »
    oh wow Jen, that sounds promising but 5 days only, such an early test! if you didn't have a trigger shot then it's definitely a good sign!

i will not go near a test for a while... i think that uncertainty would make me anxious.