* Author Topic: May 2019 2WW  (Read 9461 times)

0 Members

Offline mollymartha

modify
May 2019 2WW
« Reply #170 on: 26/05/19, 10:47 »
wow jen thts wonderful news! you must be thrilled very early too really pleased for you!

aggie glad you are finally in the 2 week wait, its so hard just to  even get tothat point isn't it I wasn't keen  to do a freeze all cycle although the clinic seemed to favour that with their own treatment cycles as it happens I went with access in the end  who my dr said put  something back fresh unless your dr overrides  it on health grounds then its at no extra cost to you
im very impatient so glad I didn't  have to freeze all I wanted my iuis back to back which idid and glad I didn't have to wait and drag it out, im very thankful I managed to fit in 4 cycles in 4 months my first iui seems more like 4 years ago now never mind 4 months! lol such a busy intense time but I wouldn't  have it any other way! glad you are enjoying being pupo it such a magical special  time enjoy everyday I love the being pupo bit as weve waited so long  just for this chance yes that's understandable you couldn't sleep much last night its too exciting isntit before ec and et I hardly slept the night before I was just so buzzy anxious and excited! im like a kid on Christmas eve! im never impatient in the 2 week wait I love staying in the pupo bubble andjust dread the second week as I know af and another bfn are looming so I tryand enjoy the first week as much as possible! x
whens your otd?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Jen xx

• Gold Member
    • DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE XX
    modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #171 on: 27/05/19, 10:13 »
    Hey guys. Aggyblue i did have the trigger shot but tested it out of my system. It was faintly positive last Tues and by weds and thurs completely negative. I tested sat and thought i saw the faintest line (my friend got her bfp at 4dp5dt so i was curious.) Tested yesterday and slightly more visable and tested this morning and even stronger so im very hopeful 😃 its gettin stronger which is the main thing. DH went to england this morning till friday so gonna hold off testing till then again with a digital. So nerve wrecking lol.

Offline Lil75

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #172 on: 27/05/19, 11:47 »
    Oh Jen, you are so brave to test early. I have 4dp5dt and go back and forth between testing early and waiting to the 4th (OTD).

Congratulations......so exciting.

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #173 on: 27/05/19, 13:25 »
    Ah Jen that does sound very positive then! Amazing!

Lil75, Iím definitely testing early, but will probably hold out till this weekend when I will be at least 8dp5dt. Just trying to fill up my evenings with something to do this week so I donít go crazy! 😂

Offline Jen xx

• Gold Member
    modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #174 on: 27/05/19, 18:48 »
    Its so hard not to test lol. Whenever I had my daughter I tested 2 days before OTD and got BFN so im not a fan of early testing 🙈 ive never had a 5dt though so curiousity got the better of me.
    On a different note, where are use all from? Im in the north of ireland 😁

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #175 on: 27/05/19, 20:13 »
    so do you have any symptoms we could be looking out for? :) it's good to know that a BFN right before OTD can still be misleading  :)

I'm in London.

Offline Jen xx

• Gold Member
    modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #176 on: 27/05/19, 21:30 »
    My main symptom is tireness and backache but im on the crinone gel so could possibly be that too. I made egg muffins last week, made a batch for 3 day breakfasts and the 3rd day they turned me but apart from that I havent much else. Yea I had a negative 2 days before and thought it was all over cos i felt like I did every other month when my period was due but the next evenin somethin told me to test and it was positive so things really can change so quickly. Xx

Offline Lil75

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #177 on: 28/05/19, 10:21 »
    Hi Jen,

I'm in Ireland too though did my treatment in Glasgow.......long story.

Offline Jen xx

• Gold Member
    modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #178 on: 28/05/19, 21:04 »
    I just read ur bio there and uve been thru alot. Ive had mine in RFC, im from armagh myself. X