* Author Topic: May 2019 2WW  (Read 9964 times)

0 Members

Offline Blossomberni

modify
May 2019 2WW
« Reply #30 on: 25/04/19, 18:39 »
P.S.

we are here to support each other so don't hesitate to share :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mint

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #31 on: 25/04/19, 20:15 »
    Blossomberni : thank you so much for your reply , it really made me feel better . I feel bad venting these negative thoughts because I donít want to bring everyoneís mood down , so I really appreciate your kind words. I do hope as well I will have a better day tomorrow , Iím not sure it is hay fever as I donít have a blocked or runny nose . Itís  really just a dry cough and I feel a bit feverish . I did see some people who had. Cold this weekend so it is likely that I caught it .

It is nice to have one embryo left in the freezer , I would probably feel slightly less stressed if this was my situation but I do understand that age is another factor . Iíve been trying to get pregnant for 8 years now , and it has happened once and unfortunately did not come to term. I am also considering adoption as my next step . I would prefer having a biological child but to be honest I would love a child I would adopt just as much .

I hope you had a nice day. Do you have any nice plans for this weekend ?

Offline S_Lauren24

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #32 on: 25/04/19, 21:56 »
    Mint - I'm sorry to hear you are having such a bad day today. I hope you aren't feeling anxious or faint anymore, I think you should be extremely proud of the fact you managed to pull yourself together and heading off to work I know a lot of people who would have just taken the day off. Try not to be disheartened by the fact you haven't had many symptoms yet. I try to look at by the fact it is still very early on and there is still time for the outcome to be positive. I know it is difficult but try to remain positive.
    I don't think you should ever feel bad about venting negative thoughts, never worry about bringing everyone's mood down I doubt that is going to happen. One thing I've learned through my journey through infertility is just how lonely it can feel. People I've told just don't understand what it is like. The best thing I did was find this website to be able to talk to people who know what it is like and who are going through similar experiences. If you are having a bad day you should feel free to rant and rave about the things going on in your day and in your thoughts.
    I hope you feel better tomorrow and you are feeling better by the time you have to go away for work.

Offline ThePhysiosWife

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #33 on: 25/04/19, 22:18 »
    Hi everyone,

Hoping I can join in the chat. I'm officially PUPO today with two blasts on board. This is our first FET after our first fresh cycle ended with a chemical pregnancy.

As Blossomberni knows (on the other thread!) I spent the entire transfer trying not to wee all over the consultant after I drank a bit tooooo much before hand! Also managed to sneeze just as the doctor took the picture of my uterus so instead of a nice clear picture the blasts now look like a bit smudge!  ;D

I really struggled with the TWW with our fresh cycle. I was totally calm all the way though until the TWW hit and then I turned into a bit of a crazed monster (poor hubby). I tested at 4dp5dt and it was obviously a negative as far too early, then spent what felt like every waking hour on Dr Google symptom spotting. Ugh, not pleasant. I feel quite relaxed now but who knows what tricks my brain will play on me as the wait goes on. Very thankful for this forum!

Mint, Blossom and Lauren - hope you're all doing ok.  ^hugme^

xx

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #34 on: 26/04/19, 02:37 »
    Welcome to the 2ww Physiowife - I don't normally post at this time of the morning ;D

It's 2.30am - one of my dogs has just woke me up howling in her sleep at 2am. She does this every now and again and I have to gently wake her up to stop her doing it. Typically Im now wide awake and she is snoring next to me trying to push me off my pillow. My other Cocker Spaniel is looking at me as if to say "why does she do this"?  ^idiot^

Hopefully I can get back to sleep again.

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #35 on: 26/04/19, 15:06 »
    Hi ladies. Can i join? Bit quiet on here but i am sure more will start to join soon ;)

Currently 2 days into the 2WW..seems like it's been 2 weeks!
    Had a 5 day transfer on Wed of a 5AA hatching blast. This is my 2nd cycle after a BFN in nov. I was a poor responder so only collected 2eggs of which fertilsed but was a bfn.
    Was then meant to start in jan but turns out i have an underactive thryoid so clinic advised i get this under control before starting again. Has taken a few months of meds and acupuncture but is now fine. This cycle has been much better. Had 8 eggs collected,5 fertilsed resulting in 1 x5AA to transfer and. a 5AB and 5BB in the freezer! Such a relief.

Blossomberni..sorry to hear about your Father but taking care of him is definitely what i would have done. Your clinic sounds really amazing! Wishing you lots of luck!

Hi Mint. So sorry to hear of your loss. That must have been so so awful. :( i was actually on a board with another lady last year and she's recently lost her little boy to the same illness. So awful.
    Symptom spotting is the worst isnt it. Especially as the pessaries make your body think its pregnant..so cruel! Wishing you lots of luck xx

It's actually not too far off for you guys now! I am going to try my best to wait until OTD ...which is 5th May but i know that's going to be hard. It is the bank holiday weekend which is good so i may do it a day or 2 earlier.

Xxx

Offline S_Lauren24

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #36 on: 26/04/19, 19:14 »
    Thephysioswife - Welcome to the ever-so lovely tww and congrats on being PUPO. I find the tww horrible, it feels like the time drags and a week feels like a month. I hope this time you wait a little longer before testing and you feel much more relaxed.

Blossom - I hope it didn't take too long to get back to sleep after. Pets are a nightmare sometimes, it annoys me when I wake up and I've got the cat in my face.

Amwarsy - Welcome to the tww. I hope your tww goes quickly. Best of luck to you. Sounds like you've had some good eggs this time.

AFM - It is my turn to have a bad day today. I had a bit of little cramps on Wednesday during the day and when I woke up this morning I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was a bit of brown blood (sorry if tmi). I haven't bleed anymore today but I still feel so deflated and gutted. On my last IUI cycle I started bleeding on and off the week before my test date, and then for my last period I started bleeding on and off a week before my period actually started. Because of these past experiences I pretty much feel like I am out of the running. I then got to work and thought I had forgot to bring my pessary, I always feel awkward having to do it at work but it has to be done I suppose. I still have a week until my test date so I suppose I need to calm down and start trying to be more positive. I do have a few more light cramps so I have no idea what to be thinking. I'm just going to have to see if I bleed again in the next few days.

Offline Mint

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #37 on: 26/04/19, 19:22 »
    S_Lauren: thank you for your message , and for being so nice . I think we all have good and bad days in this 2ww but I agree it is nice to have some people to talk to who understand . I just had an 11 hours work day , getting ready for this business trip . Iím literally exhausted . Iím really looking forward to sleep in tomorrow morning ! How have you been feeling ? ( just read your update as I was about to post : Iím sorry you had such a bad day . At 7dpo it could be implantation bleeding ? Iíve heard it happens around that time ! Iím keeping my fingers crossed for you )

Blossomberni ; hope you managed to get back to sleep ! My dog use to do the same thing sometimes . They can be very loud in their sleep  ;D

Thephysioswife : welcome to this board and wishing you the best of luck on this cycle . Tww can drive anyone insane. I know I spend way too much time googling my ďlackĒ of symptoms and positive outcomes . I try not to but I end up doing it !

Anwar tu: welcome to the group !! I hope this cycle brings you your BFP! Regarding what happened with my last pregnancy it was really difficult and heartbreaking but after taking time to process it and speaking to a therapist i come to accept it . Those pessaries are indeed the worst thing , so messy ! They donít give me too many symptoms I do have slightly sore bbs but nothing significant . My main thing is Iím so bloated , my ovaries are still enlarged from the egg collection.

AFM : after this crazy day at work I didnít have much time to think about not having symptoms and I still donít have any . I think i might have felt a tiny pinching around the uterus but it may have been in my head !  How ŗ everyone doing ? Random question: how long do you think the trigger stays in your system ? Iím really tempted to test early and at least test the trigger out !

Offline Mint

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #38 on: 27/04/19, 10:50 »
    Hi S_Lauren, are you feeling better today ?  Did you get any more spotting ? I read a lot of threads and spotting at 7-8 dpi is usually a good sign . I do understand why you must feel down due to your past cycles , however every cycle is different so really praying that you get your bfp .

AFM : pretty sure Iím out of the running . I tested this morning and got a bfn on a frer . I know I shouldnít have but I could not resist . Iím 8dp3dt and most people who are pregnant get bfp on those sensitive tests at this time . I will continue the progesterone for 2-3 more days and test again and then if it is negative I will just stop the meds. Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #39 on: 27/04/19, 11:07 »
    s_lauren - its hard when you are having a bad day as you naturally just doubt everything and it drags on and on. Hope that you are felling brighter and more comfortable than you were when you posted last.

Mint - I hope that you are looking forward to your work trip and are all packed. I don't know when the trigger would have left your system but from what I understand there isn't enough HCG in the system until approx 11dpt to begin to detect accurately enough for a test. I believe that would be Monday for us given that we were told to test on Thursday. Do you know what you going to do?

AmWarsy & Physiowife - how are you guys holding up in the 2ww?

AFM - My earache has come back with a vengeance late last night so I have got an appointment booked with the out of hours doctor at noon to get them to check it. Its so painful, it feels like its being stabbed.Its now been joined by a sore throat on the same side! Paracetamol doesn't seem to be helping. I've also had quite a bit of cramping in the last 24 hours. It feels like AF pains but is also becoming reminiscent of when I had the ectopic pain. Fingers crossed its not that. Feel a bit rubbish today as I only got about 3 hours sleep with my ear hurting. Hopefully it will ease off later and I can have a little nap. Im not holding out much hope for this transfer working to be honest.

Have a great weekend guys - shame its so bloody windy out there.