* Author Topic: May 2019 2WW  (Read 9954 times)

0 Members

Offline Blossomberni

modify
May 2019 2WW
« Reply #40 on: 27/04/19, 11:13 »
Mint - Ive just seen your latest post. Im not surprised you've tested to be honest. It must be tricky with you going away and just wanting an answer. I would definitely test again on Monday and take enough progesterone with you just in case. It might just be too early to show.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mint

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #41 on: 27/04/19, 13:06 »
    Blossom : sorry to hear your earache is not getting better. Hopefully the doctor will be able to recommend something other than paracetamol and you will be able to have a nap this afternoon . Cramps can be a positive sign , when I had my bfp i felt cramps like af was coming for 4-5 days straight . Fingers crossed for you .

Iím not sure I will test again as I started bleeding an hour ago . Seems like the start of AF as it was bright red .  . My partner is working today and Iím quite upset with all of this , I feel like all the hormones and feeling rubbish for over 6 weeks straight and then a negative outcome is so heartbreaking.  I feel like I really need some holidays to take my mind off this but will have to wait until June for my next week off !

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #42 on: 27/04/19, 13:21 »
    Mint - what a horrid day for you. I don't know what to say. Have you let your partner know?

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #43 on: 27/04/19, 13:44 »
    @Mint, sending a big hug to you. Get support - is there someone you can share with in Real Life? hopefully partner will be someone to lean on and hold you.

Hi everyone, can i join? My test is 4th May, I am days post transfer with donor embryo of 5AA. We did several IVF's but i never got any embryos to transfer so we gave up on my eggs. WE needed donor sperm anyway because my husband is azoospermic. Been TTC for 2.5 years now, conceived on first IUI but had MMC. Have watched 18 friends have their first child- i am 40 now and i have had some very dark times but feel upbeat to at least be in the game.

S_Lauren24 hello again! i see we both have older partners too, mine is also 20 years older but very young at heart!

I am hanging around our house in Italy .Not quite sure what to do with myself. I went out into the sun for market day and bought some new plants for the terrace but i really dont feel like doing much - i should have an outing or go swimming or something but i just want to loll around!

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #44 on: 27/04/19, 15:35 »
    Mumsey2be - welcome to the 2ww board. I hope you are finding things to do to keep yourself busy. Are you having your treatment in the UK? I seem to be an expert at lolling around today. Its the first day post transfer that Ive done nothing apart from visit the doctors for earache and a sore throat!

How is everyone else doing in this waiting game?

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #45 on: 27/04/19, 17:02 »
    Thanks Sharry, I am being treated in Prague at Gynem.

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #46 on: 28/04/19, 09:10 »
    Morning ladies Im now 10dp2dt and not having a good day today. My earache has eased luckily. GP said yesterday that it was a viral upper respiratory tract problem which is why my throat was hurting on the same side when I swallowed. I carried on with the paracetamol yesterday but felt pretty rough all day. I also started getting AF pains yesterday evening in my lower back. Don't normally get cramps but have also had those on and off all night. I'm not holding out much hope that it has worked this time but I think I will just leave testing until 2nd May as the clinic advised. Im praying the cramping doesn't mean its ectopic like last time.

My great nieces (twins) who are 5 are coming today so they will be a good distraction as they always make me laugh. They'll definitely keep me awake too. I feel very tired again today from lack of sleep with the earache. Sorry to be me, me, me but I just needed a little moan. Im sure I'll brighten up later on.

How is everyone doing today?

Offline Mint

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #47 on: 28/04/19, 09:26 »
    Mumseytobe : thank you for your kind words. I wish you the best of luck with your cycle . Must be nice to be in Italy during the tww  :) do you live there permanently ? My fiancť came back home after work and after I told him he tried to be encouraging but I feel like he doesnít really get it and it doesnít affect him as much. Heís someone that is usually quite positive and always thinks everything will work out in the end .

Blossomberni : Iím sorry to hear you are not having a good day but glad to hear your earache has subsided . Earaches are so painful ! When I got my bfp I kept having af type cramps but af didnít show up so it can be a positive sign ! Iím keeping my fingers crossed that it s a bfp for you and that itís not ectopic . Seems like you will have a nice day with the family , hope you will enjoy it .

AFM: been feeling quite down , started crying yesterday as this was my last try. Just so much effort and I canít get my mind around the fact that I will never be pregnant again . I tried calling my clinic yesterday afternoon but they were closed . Yesterday had red blood and this morning itís more of a dark red brownish colour but I do feel like Iím out of the game . Itís not heavy like AF yet and more like spotting but it is usually how my af starts . I have a 12 hours flight this evening and if the full flow starts on the plane that will be awful !

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #48 on: 28/04/19, 10:30 »
    Mint - been thinking about you. I agree the men donít get it so it is tricky. Will you have time to call the clinic tomorrow. I can imagine you want to speak to a professional. Please remember that us unprofessionals are here for you. Anytime you need anything just give us a shout. Itís important that you vent when you have this uncertainty. Iím still keeping everything crossed for you. I hope your flight goes as well as it can. Are you travelling with anyone else from work?

Best wishes

Offline Mint

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #49 on: 28/04/19, 11:24 »
    Thank you Blossomberni for the positive thoughts. I appreciate it . I hope you feel better by the end of the day as well xx I m traveling with 4 coworkers including one very senior Executive , means I will have to make small talk  ;D hopefully not through the entire 12 hours !