* Author Topic: May 2019 2WW  (Read 9953 times)

0 Members

Offline S_Lauren24

modify
May 2019 2WW
« Reply #70 on: 1/05/19, 11:42 »
Amwarsy - Thank you. It's been two weeks today since I had my IUI. It's so hard waiting to test, it's a big test of the mind I find. I'm glad you had a lovely weekend, sometimes I find having some time away from work I don't want to go back in. I hope AF stays away for you. You comment about crying to a 1 direction song made me laugh. On my first cycle when I started taking my injections I nearly cried because the car in front of me was driving too slow! It's funny sometimes how our hormones affect us.

Mumsey - Thank you, I will keep you posted. Staying calm is quite difficult, I'm trying to not let my mind run away from me but whilst also trying to remain positive. I hope AF is staying away for you still.

Blossom. Thank you :-). I'm so pleased for have got a BFP too. As long as the line is there it is a good sign, I hope it gets darker on Thursday. I don't blame you staying in denial until Thursday, it's so hard to remain positive sometimes, you just have to take things day by day sometimes.

Lottsy - I'm so sorry AF has arrived. The only tips I really have is take some time to yourself. Don't be afraid to cry about it. When my first cycle failed I cried quite a lot. I wish you lots of luck in the future for future cycles.

AFM - My OH wasn't quite happy with the test I did Monday as the line was faint and wanted me to do a test where it would say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" so we did one of those yesterday and it came up as "pregnant 1-2". I have started to have a few more symptoms although they aren't really bad at the moment.
We ended back in the hospital on Monday night this time with my OH, he as a heart condition and hasn't had problems with it for over a year and on Monday he ended up feeling really ill. He is feeling much better now but is taking the week off work to get some time to relax a bit more.

I hope everyone is well xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mint

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #71 on: 1/05/19, 11:56 »
    S_lauren and blossom : congrats on the bfp this is amazing news !!! So happy for you both .

Apologies I haven’t posted in the past few days I’ve been extremely busy with work and so tired !! Literally working from 7 am to 8-9 pm everyday with the jet lag. Unfortunately it’s a bfn for me and full AF showed up . I’m quite disappointed but will look at adoption next .

Apologies for not doing personals today but I hope everyone is doing well and I wish you all a bfp this cycle !

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #72 on: 1/05/19, 12:39 »
    s_lauren - what a dramatic couple of weeks for you. Im glad that your OH is ok. Hopefully things will calm down for you both now. You definitely need it :)

Mint - so pleased you posted, I've been thinking about you. I can only imagine how busy and tired you must be with everything thats going on. I think its wonderful that you are going to look into adoption. Myself and 3 of my siblings are adopted out of the 7 of us in total. There were many foster kids in an out of our house too - it was chaos :) No matter what way this goes for us I will definitely be looking into adoption too. I wish you luck and positive vibes.

Hope everyone else is doing well and coping with the 2WW ^pray^

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #73 on: 1/05/19, 17:59 »
    Hello everyone!

@Mint and @Lotty I am sending love. It is such a cycle of hope and disappointment. Been there and I know when first, second, third cycles all failed  - it's first of all such a shock and then one can feel so angry about the unfairness and then very sad. I reached out to a few good friends - I am lucky because most of my best friends are therapists!!! But just to find someone who can hear you out and let you say everything you want to say without judgement. Remind me where you are with Mint- adoption - have you investigated, been to an open day and Lottie with any frosties?

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #74 on: 1/05/19, 18:03 »
    Whoops, hit send too early! How are our PUPO's and preggos?

AFM I am back in Blighty - had a good day training coaches in the west country in my careers method thing. Although i did have a moment where i felt very faint and quite sore and thought, omg AF is going to descend in the middle of this sentence and i am going to have to keep it together in front of all these people - but it didn't come. I am a bit sad as my husband is n the camper van in Axminster but i cant join him for a van bunkup as i need to be in london tomorrow - and feel i need to see my cat more than him!! is that bad?!!!

I'vebeen away from UK and cat for month and only away from hubby for 5 days! we will be back together friday night and test then/sat am.

So no news from my end really - just thinking of you all xx

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #75 on: 1/05/19, 19:02 »
    Mumsey2be - I totally get the missing the cat thing. I'm the same about my dogs ;D My hubby is away mostly every other week and I know I would pine for my dogs more if it were them away from me for the same amounts of time. It's probably a terrible thing to say but I do love my own space. Im surprised he's in the country this week. Because we are using frosties I do all my IVF on my own generally. He's job was done with the assistance of ICSI in 2015!

AFM - I'm actually pretty scared about tomorrow being test day. I'm going to have a beta hcg blood test done at the clinic at 10am so I will know the true results by the end of the day. Due to previous mc and ectopic I really need to know what my hcg numbers are for my own sanity. I'll book in for another for Monday to see what the increase is if any.  ^pray^

How is everyone doing? Its getting closer  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #76 on: 1/05/19, 21:59 »
    Hi ladies just managing to catchup on all the posts! Thanks for the warm welcome&well wishes.
    Lottsy and mint so sorry to hear that AF arrived.... You are both going to be great mums one day whether it be adoption or further ivf! Whatever direction you take i wish you both the very best! Big hugs....

Blossom&Lauren congrats on your BFP if its a line its a line! Lauren sorry to hear about your hub i hope he is ok now. Blossom good luck for your beta tomorrow! What  kind of numbers should the beta be? I havent a clue! Hope your both eating for two as they say and looking after yourselves!

Mumsey yay another mumsy italy sounds lush i would love to visit! Will keep hinting to my DH

Afm 5dpt and having barely any symptoms sometimes i doubt if theres anything happening down there. I want symptoms so i know somethings happening. Im thinking to do a frer on Sunday, 2 days before beta to put my mind at ease. Nurse said to do it the day before beta but i cant resist! What do you ladies think?

Good luck to everyone when they get their beta and hope all those that are pupo are keeping busy in the 2ww nightmare!

Lots of love

DD(8),secondary infertility, first time IVF, first FET 04/19, OTD 07/5/19

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #77 on: 2/05/19, 09:57 »
    Morning all – hope you’re all doing ok

S-Lauren everything sounds so positive for you! How are you feeling now? Have you spoken to the clinic yet? Sorry to hear about DH. Hope he is on the mend now and enjoying his time off

Mint, so sorry to hear AF has arrived ☹ It sounds like you’re super busy which must be difficult to you. I hope you can find some respite to try and process everything. Adoption is such an amazing thing to do. My DH and I actually went to a few open days before we started IVF. It’s a long and difficult process but something we would definitely consider if IVF doesn’t work out for us. Take care xxx

Blossom good luck for today! Hope the queasiness has eased! Xx

Hey mumsey – welcome back to blighty! Although it is horrible, feeling faint etc is a good sign! Hope you can get to your hubby ASAP and have some chill time. Good Luck for tomorrow!!

Hi mumsy. By day 5 I hardly had any symptoms too. I have been having a few more twinges again the past 2 days (days 6 and 7) but I am worried that is just the pessaries. Boobs have eased as they normally do before AF…but I do think they were way more painful and for longer. But then again, I could just be imagining that! I am also considering testing early…I almost caved this morning but I didn’t…if anything I may test Sat morn which is day before OTD. 2 days before could definitely give you a positive…but then it could also be a false negative…I would say just try and hold out as long as you can. But I know how hard that is! If you think it will make things easier for you then do it..but it could cause unnecessary pain as it could change from negative to positive! The 2ww is HORRIBLE!

AFM 8dp5dt I swear the days are just dragging out! Feeling ok…I kind of feel much more prepared this time if it is bad news..but then I don’t know how it will hti me I suppose. I don’t know if it is because I am feeling more positive about it all this time round. Had some twinges and stabbing pains this morn and yesterday. No idea what they could be. I know I probably won’t start AF as I am still on pessaries but I would be due on any day from today….FRER tests I ordered arrived yesterday and are now SCREAMING at me from the cupboard. I almost caved this morning but I was strong.  DH wants to wait until OTD…I want to do it Saturday… I have some acupuncture tomorrow so that is putting me off doing it early. Although I am bit worried about going to see her as they do say Acupuncturists can sometimes tell if it has worked or not….just wish these days would hurry up. Literally can not concentrate on ANYTHING at work which makes it even harder! Xx

Love to all xx

Offline odashwood

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #78 on: 2/05/19, 10:30 »
    Hello everybody!

We all are on not an easy way to our life-important aims now. For someone, it is less hard for others it is harder to go through all of this but, anyway it takes us big efforts, physical and mental strength. For me, it is a really hard journey.
    Before going to Ukraine I was worried about everything: doctors professionalism, language barrier, medical side, treatment by itself, accommodation, transfer, living conditions, costs, etc.
    But when I came and talked to the clinic representative (Biotexcom), gathered all the info needed and feedbacks I learned that everything is well controlled there and I have almost nothing to worry about. They proved that I can fully rely on them and now I know what to expect.
    I went through an IVF in the past and have already had two transfers here. My second FET was on the 24th of April and now I am on 8dp5dt.
    Of course, I have an inner concern but I am grateful for all the efforts had been made and doctors' attitude towards me.

I wish all of you the best in your journeys, be strong and not to lose your hope!
    Warmest hugs and good luck!

Offline ThePhysiosWife

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #79 on: 2/05/19, 11:24 »
    Hi everyone,

Sorry for being quiet - trying desperately to stay off the internet/google!

Hi odash - best of luck for your cycle. How're you feeling?

AmWarsy - how are you doing? Glad you're finding acupuncture a help - I love it and go as often as I can! My acupuncturist says she can tell from a pulse if someone is pregnant or not, apparently it feels rolling and thick when they feel it in your wrist. I've tried doing it but I can't bloody tell anything!

Hi Mumsy...hope you're keeping well. Have you decided if you're going to test on Sunday or not yet?!

Blossom - wishing you all the luck in the world for your test day today. I have everything crossed for you and hoping your levels are nice and high!

Mumsey2be - hello, hope you're doing ok and holding out for tomorrow.  ^hugme^

Mint and Lottsy - I'm so so sorry to hear that AF has arrived. Take some time out and do something nice for yourselves. Sending hugs x

Well..our 2ww so far has been interesting. From days 1-4 I had absolutely no symptoms at all and therefore the dreaded brain @#/? started and I convinced myself it hadn't worked. Tuesday I started cramping a bit but nothing too noticeable but put that down to being in London with work and rushing around. Yesterday the cramping got a bit worse and I noticed myself needing the loo a lot more, but when I wiped yesterday afternoon there was quite a bit of blood on the tissue. Pinkish/brown in colour but enough of it to give me a fright and head straight home to ring the clinic. They put my mind at rest saying that not all bleeding was necessarily a bad thing but have recommended bed rest for 48 hours to see if it eases up. Thankfully it seems to have stopped this morning but resting up and keeping a close eye on it for the next few days. T minus 5 days until OTD!!!!  ^idiot^

Sending love to you all x