* Author Topic: May 2019 2WW  (Read 9471 times)

0 Members

Offline S_Lauren24

modify
May 2019 2WW
« Reply #90 on: 3/05/19, 18:58 »
Hi Amwarsy - It was very exciting making that phone call but for some reason I also felt really nervous but have no idea why.  The test this morning went well... in fact I took two tests. I did a normal clearblue test with the line to compare with how it was against Monday's and the line had gotten darker and clearer. I also did a digital one as that was the one my OH wanted to do as he wanted to see the word "pregnant" and it came up saying "pregnant 2-3" so it's looking very good. I then rang the hospital and they have done another prescription for the lovely pessaries which I've got to pick up on Monday and they have booked me in for my first scan which is on Wednesday 29th May. It still doesn't feel real yet and feeling very anxious for the scan. We are going to Cyprus for 11 nights whilst we are off so I'm feeling excited that I can just go away and relax for two weeks!

I have heard a lot of people say acupuncture doesn't hurt. How was your acupuncture today? I hope it was well and you enjoyed it. It does sound like you've got some good signs going on. I've got everything crossed for you!

Mumsy - I hope the weekend flies by for you so you get to test day quicker and you get enough distractions for the weekend to keep you going.

I hope everyone is well and you all have a lovely weekend xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #91 on: 3/05/19, 19:12 »
    s_lauren - that's great news. Im so pleased for you.

Hows everyone else doing?

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #92 on: 3/05/19, 21:00 »
    Hello. I have news.

My husband finally came home and i was delaying testing till he did as i didn't want to be on my own if it was negative. Had a bit of a cry because have just been appreciating feeling normal and not always plagued with guilt, shame and disappointment.

But ..... BFP! 2-3 weeks according to ClearBlue. Cant quite take it in - it's been two years since my miscarriage and had nothing since. Still in shock and very cautious about being too optimistic too soon but wanted to share xx

HASHTAG LUCKY THREAD!!! come on all of us..... xxxxx

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #93 on: 3/05/19, 21:03 »
    Congratssssss lauren&mumsey2 be!!!!
    I am so pleased for you both and for you also blossom!!!
    I really hope this is a lucky thread!!
    Lots of love to you all

DD(8),secondary infertility, first time IVF, first FET 04/19, OTD 07/5/19

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #94 on: 3/05/19, 21:05 »
    @S_lauren24OMG in my hysteria i missed your message! Holy cow! High five! Wonderful news. Really please for you xx

I am keeping everything crossed for our friends.... ladies, I'm praying ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^. xx

Offline S_Lauren24

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #95 on: 3/05/19, 21:31 »
    Haha no worries mumsey. Huge congrats. I'm so pleased for you, that is so great.

Thanks Blossom, that means a lot. Good luck for your hcg check again tomorrow.

And best of luck to everyone else. Here is hoping this is a lucky thread and there are BFP's all around :-)

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #96 on: 3/05/19, 22:35 »
    mumsey2be - fantastic news. Well done. Another smile has been put on my face :)

P.S. I think Im more excited for you guys than I am for myself.. I've been quite anxious waiting to hear from everyone else  ;D ;D

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #97 on: 4/05/19, 06:21 »
    Morning ladies. Been up since 5am.. needed a wee..and wanted to test. So i did...and it's a BFP. I can NOT believe it. I was trembling holding the test but sure enough that 2nd line appeared straight away and is so dark! I can't explain how i feel. It feels like ive waited SO long for that 2nd line. I have waited so long for that line! Obviously still cautious but mainly excited and in shock!

Mumsey...CONGRATS!!! so so happy for you! Now to manage the optimism and fear all rolled into one :-s.we can do it!!

S-Lauren...i think im going to buy a clear blue digital this week too..just to see the actual words! Cyprus will be lovely..im due to go away next month but was worried about flying..did you speak to your clinic? Everything i have read has said it's totally fine unless you're high risk which i hopefully won't be. I imagine my scan will be similar time to you. How exciting xxx

On my Acupuncture...i literally lay on the bed..she took my pulse..and straight away she knew. She said 'ill be seeing you again next week'...so i said..ummm ok...why? She didnt say "you're pregnant" but i could kind of tell thats what she was getting at. I was too scared to ask if she thought i was. But i know she definitely knew!

Haha blossom..i know what you mean. I had a massive grin on my face last night when i read Mumseys update. It's so lovely to hear good news.

Now im off to stare at my test again....
    Love to all
    Xxxx

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #98 on: 4/05/19, 07:17 »
    Hi amwarsy - wow. Very exciting. Itís so surreal when you see it. This is fantastic :)

Iím on the train heading into London for 2nd hcg. So tired this morning.

Offline AmWarsy

modify
    May 2019 2WW
    « Reply #99 on: 4/05/19, 07:49 »
    Thanks Blossom. Good Luck today! Xx