* Author Topic: Help, failed cycle just 5 immature eggs collected.  (Read 1489 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Help, failed cycle just 5 immature eggs collected.
« Reply #10 on: 25/04/19, 23:26 »
Ok yes I think you get those done on cd3, hopefully someone else will pop on and let you know for certain about those, but all the other ones you can get done when your at the clinic. Maybe your gp will do the fish and e2 done and if your amh  and tsh are current you could use those. Did you clinic that you have just cycled with do any pre-cycling tests? If so, Iíd request a copy of those and send them over, if your not sure, ask them and you could use them.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 26/04/19, 11:45 »
    Thank you Stacey. Iím going to call my drs shortly and ask if theyíll do it. They did (thankfully) agree my thyroid test and I think the fsh/e2 is a lot cheaper. Iíve found somewhere online for £80 for both. Kinda need answers as Iím sure AF will be here soon. Albeit not sure how long she takes to arrive after failed EC?! Iím guessing my body will treat this like an ovulation and my cycles are usually pretty regular xx

Sorry forgot to say that the only tests my clinic did were the standard ones required by law (hiv hep etc) and also the amh. The thyroid they did was 2.778 and yet the thyroid my GP did was 1.77. Theyíve offered zero explanation for the thyroid being such huge jumps. Blaming different labs give different results. The 2.77 is the reason why I had the antibody test which came back at under 9.

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 26/04/19, 16:23 »
    Thanks Stacey

I told my clinic to naff off today and they are an appalling clinic and should be ashamed of the service they provide. Weíve decided to do a tandem cycle in Cyprus the AF after whenever this one is turns up.

Thanks everyone for your support. Really helped us make up our minds of saying bye to England and the crap service and hello to Cyprus.   

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    • Infertility veteran since 2011! BFN princess :)
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 26/04/19, 16:28 »
    Good on you
    Best thing I did going abroad. My siggy says it all.
    Its a pretty amateur show here in UK as far as ivf goes
    Best of luck
    Kx

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 26/04/19, 16:50 »
    Thank you Jade. I kinda knew on Wednesday after our meeting with the Ďi am never wrongí consultant. He made us feel worse. Even found out my amh which I thought was 0.6 is in fact 5.7. Cant bloody believe it. So angry. Iíve got an essay complaint letter written which I keep going back to to amend. They need to know how poor they are at providing the service.

Itís thanks to this board that I found out about tandem cycle or weíd be wasting another 4 months of our lives finding out solely if my eggs were any good!

Congratulations on your baby on board. How exciting. I hope to be joining you on that band wagon soon. Now just to wait for AF... I love waiting me haha xx

Offline Cloudy

• Volunteer
    • Gotta keep dancin' ducky!
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 26/04/19, 21:15 »
    Like Stacey said they will have been done by your current clinic so you should be able to get them from there; you donít need the copies or evidence, they can just tell you them over the phone or via email. Sometimes they want to charge you to copy your records, but as itís just a few numbers you need I would hope they would cooperate - especially considering that they didnít do very well by you on your last cycle.

If you need them re-doing (or your clinic donít cooperate) then there are places that do them for you: I went to Cherish in Sutton Coldfield.

And donít worry, you are allowed to change your mind - I think lots of us experience it!xxx

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 26/04/19, 21:22 »
    Yes cloudy. I have emailed Cyprus today to say our results. I dared the clinic I even think about charging us. I called them and said I have the sharps box and when I arrive in 2 hours time I expect all our results to be Ready for collection. I got advised that needs to be signed off by a doctor so I said well you have been given a 2 hour warning which is plenty of time, if theyíre not ready then I will sit and wait and I wonít be quiet about my waiting. When I arrived my test results were ready.  I checked them and asked for my scan picture to be told we donít take pictures to which I advised them to go and get my file as I was there when my scans were printed off. Guess what, she came through with my scan pictures.

Iím like Maggie thatcher now, this woman is not for turning.

I also, as I was leaving said (with several ladies waiting) that I wouldnít be back ever because theyíre are a disgusting clinic with no morals.

Donít think Iíll be welcome back.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 26/04/19, 21:38 »
    Ha ha ! Good for you ! Omg so proud of you, well done, there should be more ladies like you doing that ! Some Clinics get away with far too much imo from what ive read on here, they forget that we are the paying customer and without us they wouldnít have a job !

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 26/04/19, 21:49 »
    Im actually a very calm and collected woman thatís usually very friendly but theyíve taken me to the wrong level. HFEA and ICO have been involved in my previous complaint which was upheld so you wait for my next round of complaints. I never complain but dear god these people are messing with our future, nor whether our hamburger was undercooked you know? So, hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.

I will volunteer at the clinic to say what theyíre doing wrong, I know this wonít bw welcome but Iíve always been one to say if thereís a complaint, offer a solution or 10. Complaining for the sake of it gets you nowhere at least if youíre coming back at them with options they canít ignore you. They have to answer.

I donít want any couple to ever go through what we went through. Vile b*****s.

Offline Cloudy

• Volunteer
    • Gotta keep dancin' ducky!
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 27/04/19, 21:02 »
    Brilliant, Iím really pleased you got the information - well done you :) xxx