* Author Topic: June 2WW  (Read 6450 times)

0 Members

Offline Lil75

modify
June 2WW
« Reply #10 on: 28/05/19, 23:38 »
Ah mollymartha hopefully this will your time. Seems from your signature that you have a blast in board......that's great news. Congrats on being PUPO!

The tww is definitely the worst part of this journey. Fingers crossed our dreams will come true

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lil75

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #11 on: 29/05/19, 09:16 »
    So I'm having a wobble today........feeling low. Don't feel like it has worked. Its such a rollercoaster isn't it. Yesterday I was fine but today just feel negative about it. I am trying to stay in the moment.....I can hear my acupuncture telling me to "stay focused on now, and trust" but I am failing miserably today!

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #12 on: 29/05/19, 09:42 »
    i'm the same Lil75, woke up really low and pessimistic. the twinges have gone away now. just feeling very normal in my body right now. :( even feel AF is just around the corner!

Offline Lil75

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #13 on: 29/05/19, 10:10 »
    Same here Aggie......no twinges. Feeling very normal :(

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #14 on: 29/05/19, 10:52 »
    it's so hard isn't it. I was so optimistic yesterday and then somehow today I just feel it's over. i have nice things planned for the next 4 days so hopefully that will help. Then i will know for sure on Sunday....

Offline mollymartha

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #15 on: 29/05/19, 11:08 »
    aw aggie and lil so sorry to hear you are both having a wobble! maybe its hormone thing as I started to feel low and despondent sunday too so maybe its to be expected at this stage? what with allthe drugs too its so hard to stay positive isn't it! I never feel positive any 2 week wait I just feel realistic and I already know right from day 1 its going to be yet another bfn again everyone tells me stay positive keep calm keep busy you never know etc but that's easier said than done isn't it, I hope you both feel better soon and can enjoy this magical pupo time its ours to enjoy as we have fought so hard to get this far but its so hard when you feel low and pessimistic I actually love the 2 week wait and the first week expecially im never impatient I want to stay in that pupo bubble forever! I dread the second week as otd get closer and af nearer that bit is awful and really hard emotionally! that's great aggie you have nice things planed for the next 4 days try and enjoy hem if you can, I hope it distracts you enough to try and take your mind off sunday impossible I know!! but the more you relax the better ive got a really good feeling for you this time.....
    I had a weird pain in the night it woke me up just before 4am like a horizontal pain in a line across where the top of the uterus would be it made me feel sick I just took deep breaths and I took a while to get back to sleep it was kind of like an af pain but not an af pain if you know what I mean! very odd! I had a few  twinges last week but probably the ibs lol  I know af is coming soon very soon!! im dreading it as know it will be a bad heavy painful one and so so upsetting! im off 2 of my 3 jobs atm for half term  as 2 of them are in schools so im hoping the worst of af is done before Monday when we go back! how are you feeling on the pessaries? I have had some bloating only one very bad day the night before and morning of et I was so swollen I couldn't stand up straight that morning! but generally only been bloated sometimes I get bloated anyway from ibs the cyclogest has also definitely made me a bit more tired and bbs bigger! but no other side effects and nothing major im definitely having af feelings today cd 25 imsure you ladies have much better luck than me! keep smiling keep positive and hope you both feel more hopeful soon theres still every hope! x

Offline Lil75

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #16 on: 30/05/19, 09:38 »
    Well ladies, how are we all today? I am doing a bit better today.....at least a bit less negative. Had a lot of cramps yesterday evening but nothing today. Ah well I just need to be patient!! Will be dying to hear how you ladies get on testing.

Aggie, glad you have nice stuff planned for next few days......hope the time flies for you.

Molly, that pain might be a good sign. The uterus stretches a lot at the early stages of pregnancy so fingers crossed for you.

Jen, any more tests? Have you any symptoms? Hope you are keeping well

Take care ladies

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #17 on: 30/05/19, 12:45 »
    Hi Lil, feeling much better today after my absolute meltdown yesterday. Not more optimistic but definitely more emotionally stable 😄
    Not feeling any symptoms at all but of course itís not over until itís over, and thereís no AF yet so itís still on. Still planning to test on Sunday, although now Iím not looking forward to it as much as I was.

Hope everyone else is doing ok! xxx

Offline mollymartha

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #18 on: 30/05/19, 23:11 »
    glad you are feeling a bit brighter today lil that's good to hear it! whens your otd? those cramps could very well be good signs of that embryo getting cosy in thre its not over til a test says so! thank you for your kind wishes yes that pain te other niht was odd ever had it like that efore im feeling extremely af like today I don't get any pain just that sort of heavy full feeling and you just know don't you im dreading it absolutely dreading it!! I know it wont hold off til otd on Monday

glad you too are feeling a bit brighter today, I know what you mean by saying you feel not more optimistic but more emotionally stable ive had several days like that the last few months some days you wake up and I know the slightest thing will start me crying most of the day, other days you just wake up feeling still very negative but kind of calm and accepting of it, thats good still no af its early days for you still , still plenty of time before otd so still loads and loads of hope yet! I hope you feel better and more confident come sunday we are all in this together every step of the way hang on in there !! you are so strong to have got this far I hope you are enjoying your busy days and trying to keep distracted before sunday try and enjoy yourself you don't need ay extra stress so have  as relaxed few days as you can x

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #19 on: 1/06/19, 18:39 »
    how is everyone? anyone else n their 2WW?

I'm doing an early test tomorrow (will be 9dp5dt)....  no symptoms at all but feeling premenstrual :(