* Author Topic: June 2WW  (Read 6959 times)

0 Members

Offline Aggieblue

modify
June 2WW
« Reply #60 on: 8/06/19, 16:33 »
CurlyGirl.. you're only 7dpt, that could be still to early! i'm keeping everything crossed for you that that other line will appear in a few days!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #61 on: 8/06/19, 17:56 »
    Ha I hope so. Iím actually 6 do so even less likely.   God I want this.

Offline Smudger12

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #62 on: 8/06/19, 18:01 »
    Fingers crossed itís just too early Curlygirl.

My spotting stopped completely by last 2 days Iíve had a killer headache to the point I had to go to bed in the afternoon.

OTD is Monday but Iím testing tomorrow morning and Iím really hope itís good news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Smudger12

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #63 on: 9/06/19, 07:50 »
    Itís a BFN for me. Good luck to everyone else xx

Offline mollymartha

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #64 on: 9/06/19, 12:45 »
    so so sorry to hear this smudger wil you test again noonday jst in case you never know it may still yet be a bfp don't lose total hope just yet ive heard of ladies not get a bfp til test date or later thinking of you if it is a definite bfn im so sorry there are no words its totally rubbish and heartbreaking it really is we are all here to listen be gentle on yourself and take time to heal sending out calm gentle vibes x

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #65 on: 9/06/19, 14:29 »
    Iím sorry Smudger I really thought it was implantation bleeding   I got another negative today too. Iím totally with you

Offline Smudger12

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #66 on: 9/06/19, 16:41 »
    Thanks ladies.
    I will test again tomorrow with standard hospital test just to say Iíve done it right when I call them with result but not expecting anything different. I know the drill with them. I will be told to keep taking tablets and pessaries for 3 days and test again because I havenít had a bleed yet.

Itís weird I feel pregnant and know Iím not so itís a quite difficult atm xx

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #67 on: 9/06/19, 16:53 »
    I know what you mean. Iíve been feeling pregnant too but then since the negative test today I donít feel anything

Have you got any frozen?

Offline Smudger12

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #68 on: 9/06/19, 16:55 »
    This one was my only frozen from a fresh cycle that made me so ill and ended in chemical pregnancy. We had hoped the less stress of a FET would help

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #69 on: 9/06/19, 20:06 »
    i'm so sorry Smudger. it's so hard. I really thought you had implantation bleeding there too.

CurlyGIrl, it's not over until it's over. I felt nothing from day 6 onwards. there was a lady here earlier who had a negative 2 days before OTD and got a positive on OTD. so not all is lost.