* Author Topic: June 2WW  (Read 6983 times)

0 Members

Offline jh80

• Un-Ranked
modify
June 2WW
« Reply #80 on: 11/06/19, 06:58 »
Hi all, I'm new here, had 6 cycles and currently 8dp5dt on the seventh fresh. Tested two days ago and got a negative. So scared for Friday!

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #81 on: 11/06/19, 10:32 »
    Hi JH. Good luck to you too. Iím 9dp5dt and OTD is tomorrow. I tested last night and it was negative. So didnít want to waste a test this morning. Iím not feeling it al all.

Iíve contacted my clinic so hope I can get going again soon with my frozen one.

Offline jh80

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #82 on: 11/06/19, 17:10 »
    Hi curlygirl, thanks for the luck, I really need it after six cycles with no sign of a BFP. I hope you can move forward with the frozen embryo as soon as you want to. X

Offline jh80

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #83 on: 12/06/19, 15:52 »
    How you feeling today curlygirl? I'm not feeling it either, got serious PMT symptoms.

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #84 on: 13/06/19, 12:01 »
    Hi

OtD negative so Iím definitely out although my clinic want me to get a blood test to confirm so Iíll stsy on the drugs until then.

Next FET cycle will be slightly different.

So good luck to you all and hope to speak to you on other boards in the future x

Offline Fm86

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #85 on: 13/06/19, 12:23 »
    Hi all! Hoping to join in with the fun of waiting! Just had 2 Frosties put back in today....! Feeling nervous about it all and I have no idea how Iím going to get through the next 2 weeks! 😬

Offline andromedaE9

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #86 on: 14/06/19, 10:30 »
    Hi FM86

Welcome!

Sorry to hear OTD negative Curlygirl. Best of luck for your next FET. Good to hear that they are making some changes. I might do a ERA test to find out my implantation window before I do my last FET.

My OTD is tomorrow. Starting to feel a bit nervous.

x

Offline Fm86

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #87 on: 16/06/19, 04:48 »
    andromedaE9 - how did it go?

Have a nasty sore throat and to top it off Iíve just started bleeding(dtp 3)...think Iím out of the game already ☹️

Offline andromedaE9

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #88 on: 16/06/19, 14:31 »
    Hi FM86

I got a BFP yesterday morning. Pleased as it is our first BFP ever but I have been advised by my clinic to repeat the test tomorrow so will keep you posted.  ^pray^

Sorry to hear about the bleeding :'(. Are you on a medicated or natural cycle? I've been told to inject extra progesterone if that happens. Will you be able to call your clinic? Keep us posted.

x

Offline Fm86

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #89 on: 16/06/19, 16:53 »
    Congratulations!!!! That is amazing news 😀

On estradiol and cyclogest. Started using an extra pessary now itís seems to be getting more constant now 😔 Iíve emailed the clinic will call tomorrow, donít think they will be able to do much tho