* Author Topic: June 2WW  (Read 6971 times)

0 Members

Offline pattycake

modify
June 2WW
« Reply #90 on: 20/06/19, 13:46 »
andromedaE9 CONGRATULATIONS  ;D

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lolawishes

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #91 on: 22/06/19, 10:40 »
    Hi Ladies, hope you donít mind me jumping on. This is my 2 IVF cycle but first 2ww. OTD is tomorrow and for the last few days I have been really bloated and gets worse after I eat! Could it be OHSS? I have no other symptoms but thought if it was OHSS i would have had symptoms earlier? Help!

Offline lori84

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #92 on: 22/06/19, 16:04 »
    Hi all, thought I would jump on this thread as I am in my 2ww although donít test until 5/7/19. I transferred a 4BA yesterday and everything went well. Hope everyone is feeling okxx

Lolawishes Iím taking it it is a fresh cycle? How many eggs did they get from you? I has OHSS and the clinic wouldnít let me go ahead with a fresh transfer when I devolved it

Offline Lolawishes

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #93 on: 22/06/19, 18:58 »
    Hi Lori84, yes fresh cycle I had 19 eggs collected, showed no signs of OHSS so had 5 day transfer. Iím not on day 11p5dt and bloating only starting a few days ago

Offline lori84

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #94 on: 22/06/19, 22:09 »
    Lolawishes, they got 32 from me but 19 is a lot too, you should maybe give your clinic a call and see if they suggest anything, hope you feel better soon xx

Offline Lolawishes

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #95 on: 22/06/19, 22:53 »
    Thanks Lori84, il have to wait until Monday, Sundayís are emergency only! So hard to know know u should be feeling whatís normal and whatís not!

Offline shootingstar777

• Gold Member
    modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #96 on: 23/06/19, 22:01 »
    Hi everyone,

Please can I join your thread?  I'm trying for a sibling for my DS who is now 3.5 and I'm a single woman using donor sperm.  I've had 4 x FET, 4 x IUI, 3 x IVF (including 2 x fresh and 2 x frozen embryos transferred) since the beginning of 2017 when I started trying again.

I'm on 7DP5DT following transfer of a frozen 3BB embryo.  It's been a strange week of ups and downs so far, as the 2WW always is!  After transfer last Sunday, I had some mild cramps just afterwards which I put down to the procedure.  A few more mild cramps on 1 and 2DP5DT (although they could have been imagined), but I had a lot of intense cramps on the evening of 3DP5DT which were definitely not imagined.  Lower backache from 3DP5DT until now (most of the time).  No more cramping since 3DP5DT, then today I had cramping, pulling and stretching sensations for about 40 minutes.  I tested using FRER on 4, 5, 6 and 7DP5DT.  Stark white BFNs on 4 and 5DP5DT.  On 6DP5DT, I had what I thought was an extremely (and I mean extremely) faint line which was almost invisible, and I could only see it in a certain light.  I tested again today and had a slightly clearer line but still extremely faint.  But the line today was photographable, whereas the one yesterday was definitely not.  Not getting my hopes up as I've been here before but it's nice to see something which might progress.  OTD is 27th!

Sending positive wishes to everyone in their 2WWs and looking forward to chatting to you all xx

Offline pattycake

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #97 on: 24/06/19, 14:24 »
    Lori good luck!
    Shooting star fingers crossed for you-lots of symptoms and of course it's always a mindgame isn't it?  You don't have long at all to test now so just keep super distracted and get through to the 27th.
    I tested this morning. 

Offline lori84

modify
    June 2WW
    « Reply #98 on: 25/06/19, 16:15 »
    Lolawishes, How did you get on with your clinic?

shootingstar777, sounds like you have had good symptoms :)

pattycake, how did your test go?

ATM I am starting to feel sickly, now this happened last time but I am trying not to think too much about that as I am trying not to compare my last cycle, although that is easier said than done!!