* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - January/February 2020  (Read 12639 times)

0 Members

Offline mollymartha

modify
BFP Due Date - January/February 2020
« Reply #30 on: 25/08/19, 12:27 »
hello ladies very nervous and scared to tentatively join you im still very  worried too but thought I would hop over as ive been loitering on the early thread and its 16 weeks + 2 today estimated due date of 7th February lovely to see lots of familiar faces from before ! I had the gender scan today I always said my whole life  I wouldn't want to know and have the biggest most beautiful surprise at the birth but totally changed my mind so today they said ...its a baby girl...wow so incredible to know , I always thought until 10/12 weeks definitely a boy..then recently thought girl of course it doesn't matter one bit at al does it I couldn't care less as long as they are happy and healthy that's all you care about isn't it so yes always beautiful incredible mesmerising and amazing to see them again she didn't measure her today which worried me but there you go, I have had a lot of anxiety and worry over a few things and its ongoing but promise not to mention it here and distract away from your happiness so I just take it a day at a time

aggie how are you doing hope you had a fab holiday bet your family were thrilled to see you and so excited for you well done for managing the flight and staying strong for your boy you and him are a little team! have you started buying bits yet or atleast browsing or thinking of names whens your next scan bet you cant wait!

londonwriter lovely to see you here I promise to try not to moan!!!!! lol how are you feeling hope much better now whens your next scan has the cold virus shifted hope your temp stays down now so so hot today isn't it stay cool!

lauren  I remember posting when we had the iuis! seems like an eternity ago doesn't it! I moved onto ivf in may different sperm donor little one is half indian as the sperm donor this time is a lovely indian man wow cant believe 20 weeks already atleast half way! get through Christmas and then it will be time to meet your boy fab news too a son isn't it just so amazing! hope you and your oh can relax and enjoy this together so much stress involved theres bound to be a few disagreements and spats along the way but hope it stays calmer and happier for you x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lolawishes

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 25/08/19, 21:43 »
    Hello ladies
    So glad to read that everyone is doing well. Londonwriter hope you are feeling better.
    I am terrible at keeping up with these threads 🙈

AFM finally having my first official NHS scan on Friday I will be 14+1.  Had been worrying as symptoms had eased but now back full throttle! Feel tired and nausea most of the day and if I eat a full sized portion I throw up so trying to eat little and often. Oh and I also fainted at the airport in they way home from holiday, first time in my life 🙈

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 27/08/19, 22:05 »
    Hello everyone! hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend!

Lauren - thanks for explaining the job. yeah long hours don't sound great! i had my scan today, see update below!

Londonwriter - i'm sure you know your body better! i hope things have calmed down and you're feeling well again.

Mollymartha - welcome on this board! congratulations on the little girl - i knew it would be a girl! i haven't started buying anything yet, no, i got a few maternity bits and bobs from friends but nothing for little boy yet - except a grow and a toy i got from friends for the gender reveal. i really need to move first so i can start my nesting! :D

Lolawishes, good luck with your scan, i am sure it will be all ok. my first trimester symptoms are also gone and feeling great now, first it was worrying but now i'm just very glad! :) i am also struggling with food, not throwing up but feeling very uncomfortable if i eat more than the minimum needed. i don't have great portion control (i love food and i've always been very active) so it's hard to eat little.

AFM, i am 16+2 weeks today so went for my well deserved scan. little boy was sleeping on his stomach so i had to wiggle my bum to wake him up (was thinking of you Molly!). he eventually moved a little so sonographer took some photos and a short video. it's the cutest video i've ever seen in my life. so precious! my love for this little creature just grew 98732452million times after today's scan - again! my bump is growing nicely too. :)
    still haven't found a flat yet but I'm on it. after much contemplating, i am not telling the estate agents that i am pregnant, so i better hurry up!

Offline mollymartha

modify
    « Reply #33 on: 28/08/19, 13:32 »
    aggie so lovely to hear from you aww wow so pleased you got to se little boy again haha how funny he was al comfy and asleep bet he was typical man and not impressed at being woken up lol that's so so precious and special you got more pictures and video too I have 5 videos from 14 weeks where she is stretching and in one giving a thumbs up I could watch them over and over it is just incredible and so beautiful isn't it I hope the flat hunting goes well good luck you should get kirstie and phil to help you get somewhere quick lol im sure you wil find somewhere jut right for you both very soon aw so you guessed right then yes a baby girl that's really sweet you have that special baby grow and toy as your first items from your gender reveal

I had the midwife again today same lady as before she was really kind, listened when I said im still just really really  anxious and wrote it on my notes she said try to ignore the low papp-a reading and ivf ladies all get extra scans around here at 28, 32,36 anyway plus are all  consultant led with an appointment and blood glucose test at 28 too and induced at 40, she used the doppler for the first time found little one straight away said today it showed a good strong steady rate, of 158 and she said she could tell when she moved or kicked of course I cant and its an anterior placenta too it was really beautiful to hear her then she moved away and the midwife said right shes had enough of that lol  she said due to my anxiety she is happy to see me weekly to listen in if if if I get that far which is really kind and helpful of her so that atleast is progress that she realises my anxiety is so bad and is helping how she can so today was a better visit she was lovely last time too but today felt she believed me about it more so still just taking it a day at a time I dropped some snack and treats into my clinic yesterday too its tradition I always take a few bits in im a feeder lol took some pink cakes in and I keep in touch with the nurses via email so I send them scan pictures one of the nurses who did all my stims scans could even guess from the head shape a girl lol it was really lovely to see them I was nervous to go back and thought I may get upset I only got bit teary at one point talking about my worries but it was a really nice to chat and see them as they know me very well and I walk past there twice a day to work term time so we often see each other  to say hi they are so so lovely and kind and really friendly and welcoming to me x

Offline S_Lauren24

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 28/08/19, 18:44 »
    Molly - It's so nice to have you over on this thread. I remember you from when we had our IUI's and I've always hoped you would get your BFP, I'm really happy to see you here :). How lovely you are having a little girl although you are right as long as the baby is healthy and happy that is all that matters.
    Thank you, me and my OH seem to be doing well again now. We had a huge talk worked some stuff out and now all we seem to disagree on is a name for the baby but we have plenty of time for that.
    I'm glad your appointment went well today and that she listened to you about your anxiety. It's a relief to know your midwife is taking it seriously and being understanding and making you feel better by listening to your concerns. It sounds like the baby had a good heart rate too! I haven't been able to listen to my baby's heart beating yet for some reason in my area they only do that from 24 weeks.

Lola - It's not fun having the symptoms especially the sickness and yet when we have them they feel reassuring that everything is going as it should. I hope your scan goes well on Friday, I'm sure everything will be fine.

Aggie - The long hours can be a struggle, I nearly feel asleep in work yesterday but then again I was cuddling a child to sleep and we had all the lights off and relaxing music on so it was a tiring atmosphere.
    I'm glad your scan went well and you got to see your little boy again. How cute that he was sleeping on his stomach. That's so nice they took a video for you, I bet you just want to watch it all the time! I've got my fingers crossed that you find a flat soon!

AFM - Editting my post as I forgot toadd my own little update. There really isn't much to update on really. I can't remember what the last update was that I did post but we went shopping at the weekend and brought more clothes for baby boy. A couple of packs of vests and sleepsuits and then a few little outfits. When we first started looking at the outfits my OH was a typical man at a normal shopping outing and was like "well I don't know what we need to buy" but after being there for a while he was in his element picking out little bits and bobs. We also went to ikea to get a new chest of draws for our bedroom and we brought a changing table for the babies room. The changing table we brought has three draws for his clothes or nappies plus a little cupboard with no door for easier access of nappies, wipes and creams etc. We haven't put it up yet as we want to paint the room first. It just makes it more exciting.

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 29/08/19, 16:01 »
    Molly, that's great that midwife finally took you seriously! so relieved to hear and that you get all those extra scans - definitely not the same here so you are very lucky! that's so nice she offered to see you weekly to listen in with the doppler, hope you'll use this opportunity and you can also talk to her about your anxieties while you're there. i really hope it helps you in the long run.

Lauren, glad to hear things are back to normal with your OH. baby names are so difficult! i can hardly make up my own mind, let alone trying to agree with a partner! it must be nice to start shopping for your baby. I really can't wait to start doing that! So exciting!

AFM, forgot to mention last time that I went to my first pregnancy yoga. it was really good although i was the smallest there, everyone was huge!  ;D i am also struggling with getting some maternity jeans. seriously, i am such a trousers person and i've been in dresses for over a month now. i ordered one online in my usual size 10 but it was way too big. ok i thought, i hate shopping but i go as clearly i have to try it on. i got one in h&m and even when i tried it on i thought they were just a little bit on the loose side (i like my skinny jeans!) but it's better that way than too tight. today i'm wearing them and they are actually falling off me. you know how some jeans stretch out when you wear them. they are size small, i was never an XS so i don't understand! why do they make them bigger than the size? maybe i'll be grateful in the third trimester but for now, back hunting jeans that actually fit.  ^pray^

Offline Lolawishes

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 30/08/19, 12:43 »
    Hi ladies
    Aggieblue I dread shopping for maternity but going to have to soon. How was the yoga Iím also thinking of joking my local group.
    Mollymartha so glad that the midwife was so understanding and glad ur feeling better.
    Lauren so excited for you sounds like u r getting well prepared.

AFM has my 14 week scan today. Iím feeling more anxious now than what I was before. Baby is fine, measuring a day or 2 out but apparently thatís normal. My blood pressure was high so had to go take a walk around and go back, it had then went down. So Iíve no reason to be concerned or anxious. But I wish I could get excited. Telling the families at the weekend so maybe that might make me feel better

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 1/09/19, 20:06 »
    Lolawishes, yoga was really nice and relaxing. it was mostly stretching, so nothing strenuous. how did telling the family go? you should try and relax and enjpy it - it's the best part of the pregnancy!

AFM, i did tell people at work now. it was a colleague's leaving do on Thursday and i had to tell him and then he was so happy he was  telling it to everyone (after asking me if he could, of course). it was great, made me really happy to finally be able to talk about it and not having to hide it. also talked with HR that day so it's all official now! 17 weeks tomorrow!

Offline Aggieblue

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 4/09/19, 21:02 »
    Very quiet here, hope everyone is ok?

I had an appointment at my antenatal clinic today. Thought it was a routine midwife appointment but only realised last minute when I looked at the mail they sent me that it's with an obstetrician. I had some heart problems a couple of year ago (not life threatening and resolved) and they just wanted to double check everything was ok. They did another ECG and got a follow up appointment but all looks good.
    The lady who did my ECG was also pregnant, as it turned out, a bit behind me but she was huge! it wasn't her first pregnancy and she said she has a lot of fluid, same as in her first pregnancy where she was also quite big. So probably I shouldn't worry and just blame my strong ab muscles for only having a bump.  ;D

i definitely do show, today was the first time i dared to show off my bump in jeans and a tight top and one of my colleagues who didn't know yet spotted straight away that there was a baby in there! phew!

i can feel him moving around quite a bit which is really cute.

anyway, so no 16 weeks midwife appointment for me apparently - i am sent to see my GP instead which I will do this friday - so no listening to the heartbeat with a doppler :(

i am also suffering from an awful cold and can't stay home from work as my boss is also off sick and we are short staffed to begin with. so work has been a bit of a nightmare and coupled with flathunting and this cold, not a great week! /rant over

hope all of you are well, looking forward to updates!

Offline Lolawishes

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 5/09/19, 23:45 »
    Hi Aggieblue
    It is so quiet on this thread! Glad your appointment went good. I havenít much of a bump yet at 15 weeks so do worry sometimes but I seem to expand in the evening lol

Hope your cold passes soon!
    AFM not much to report tiredness is still killing me and I only work a few hours per day. Also starting to get hungry late at night so midnight snacking for me

Hope u all are doing well