* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - January/February 2020  (Read 15020 times)

0 Members

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
  • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
modify
BFP Due Date - January/February 2020
« on: 29/05/19, 07:56 »
The place to chat for all Jan/Feb due dates  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline cupcakebaby

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 23/06/19, 20:23 »
    Hi I got my bfp today. I'm due Feb 28th. It's still sinking in!

Offline ThePhysiosWife

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 25/06/19, 13:52 »
    Hi cupcake, massive congratulations on your BFP!

I've been waiting for others to join the board - I'm currently 11+3 weeks pregnant with one little one on board, and due on 11th January. The first trimester has been quite eventful for us so far - a bleed at 6 weeks, a vanishing twin at 8 weeks and a ruptured para-ovarian cyst last weekend!  ^idiot^ Thankfully had a scan last night and the bean was quite happily doing somersaults oblivious to all the stress it was causing!

How are you feeling so far? x

Offline cupcakebaby

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 25/06/19, 21:59 »
    Yeah it's pretty quiet on this board.
    How stressful for you, I'm sorry to hear about the twin. Your so close to the 12 week mark though! Has it gone quick for you dispite all the stress?

I'm going okay, not had many symptoms yet. Excessive thirst but that could be the fact it's so warm. I was retching this morning but not actually being sick. Stomach cramps too. Feeling nervous but I guess that's natural.  Oh and very tired! 

Offline Lolawishes

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 29/06/19, 19:55 »
    Hi Ladies, got my BFP last week so will be due 27th Feb. A little bloated biut no other symptoms yet which is making me nervous. Booked in for a scan on 15th July so will be a nerve wrecking 2 weeks. Strange but I want to feel unwell at least I know something is happening

Offline mercat

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 30/06/19, 17:34 »
    Hey I got my bfp and due the 28th Feb. Get my scan on the 15th too. I look so pregnant already major bloating and already in maternity trousers nothing else fits me.

I had an ovarian torsion which corrected itself but was very scary. I think things are settling now just cramping and bloating.

Anyone else any side effects similar?

Offline Lolawishes

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 30/06/19, 18:22 »
    Hi Mercat congratulations, my bloating has settled down thank goodness,, really tired all the time but thatís it for symptoms with me

Offline mercat

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 30/06/19, 19:17 »
    Yea I sleep like 2 hours during the day and still start think about bed at 8.30 lol

Offline ThePhysiosWife

modify
    « Reply #8 on: 9/07/19, 10:38 »
    Hi Cupcake, Lola and Mercat - how are you all doing?

I'm 13+3 today and finally have my dating scan on Thursday of this week - the hospital couldn't fit me in any earlier so it seems like forever since my last scan and I'm excited to see our little bean. I've been feeling much better since about 11.5 weeks, but still get the occasional day where I sleep for about 17 hours or feel a bit sick! My little bump seems to be fluctuating massively too - some days I am horrifically bloated and look like I'm 6 months pregnant - other days I have a flat tummy with a tiny little lump just below my belly button!

I'm back eating more of a varied diet now (had a huge aversion to salad and veg of any kind during the worst of my nausea!) but still craving carbs of any kind - bread, potatoes, crisps - if it's in the house I'm snacking on it!

Hope you are all doing ok anyway and surviving the early weeks of pregnancy! Sending love xx

Offline S_Lauren24

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 31/07/19, 21:15 »
    Hiya ladies so after having quite a while off the boards for different reasons I decided to come back and see what is going on. So much I've missed out on and in ways I feel quite guilty for having just disappeared with no warning.

How did your scan go physioswife?

I hope the rest of you are well.

I am 17+4 weeks today and it feels insane to think I'm already 17 weeks! I have my 20 weeks scan in less than 3 weeks. My pregnancy started with lots of sickness and it has finally died down in the last two weeks. I am still getting a bad back and feeling tired every now again.
    My EDD is 4th January and feeling excited to get nearer the time.