* Author Topic: Fertility Port, Prague  (Read 1724 times)

0 Members

Offline LullaBelle11

• Un-Ranked
modify
Fertility Port, Prague
« Reply #10 on: 8/07/19, 10:09 »
We are going to fertility port too. I have just sent off all the test results they needed and we have our Skype consultation next week. Does anyone know what the steps are after the consultation? Do you start on your next period?

We have Lucie as our co-ordinator. She is so nice and responds to any emails really quickly. We are very impressed so far!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Fitz87

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Fertility Port, Prague
    « Reply #11 on: 24/07/19, 12:12 »
    Hi,

I have just started my hunt for a clinic and I have been recommended FertilityPort.  I am wondering how you all got on with consultations , next steps and if you have decided to go with them?  I'd appreciate any info as I'm driving my self mad researching different clinics ::)

Thanks

Offline Mmc224

modify
    Fertility Port, Prague
    « Reply #12 on: 25/07/19, 21:26 »
    We've had our consultation,  really thorough and very honest about options and chances of success etc. We're going forward with donor eggs and have been matched with a donor. Very happy with the support so far.

Offline LullaBelle11

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Fertility Port, Prague
    « Reply #13 on: 31/07/19, 11:03 »
    We had our consultation and we were very impressed. I have ordered my drugs from fertility2u and they are due to be delivered today so I am ready to go on my next period. So looks like we will be travelling to Prague early September.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay?  During our consultation the Doctor said we have a high chance of getting approx. 30  eggs. Not too sure if that actually will happen as I haven't had that much luck before! But if we get over 15 eggs then we will have to freeze them and come back the next month for FET. So I'm just wondering how I would go about booking flights and accommodation. As if we do get over 15 eggs then I won't have to stay as long to wait on transfer. This is the part that is stressing me out the most!

Offline Fitz87

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Fertility Port, Prague
    « Reply #14 on: 31/07/19, 11:30 »
    LullaBelle11 I had my consultation on Monday and I was also impressed.  I have low AMH so I unfortunately I am looking at a lot less egg retrieval but still staying positive.

How long did it take from your consultation to having your treatment plan and prescriptions etc?  Is fertility port the only clinic you had consultation with in Prague?

Good luck with your month ahead  :)

Offline LullaBelle11

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Fertility Port, Prague
    « Reply #15 on: 31/07/19, 11:55 »
    Hi Fitz,

I had my consultation on 17th July. Lucie emailed me my protocol the next day along with a copy of the prescription.  I was able to get quotes from a few places for the drugs but Fertility Port have a discount scheme with fertility2u so it worked out half the price of other places. I could have started my injections at my next period which was at the weekend but I just felt like that was too soon. I wanted a bit more time to get organised. So everything can move very quickly. I can't fault them at all so far. communication has been excellent!

I had emailed lots of other clinics in Prague and spoke to co-ordinators but Fertility Port was the one that stood out to me the most. I think you just get a feel from email responses etc.

Are you going to go ahead with Fertility Port?

Offline Fitz87

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Fertility Port, Prague
    « Reply #16 on: 31/07/19, 13:29 »
    LullaBelle 11 I have another consultation with 1 other clinic (Pronatal Plus) that I will wait to make my decision, but I did get a good felling with Fertility port.  I have been emailing with Denisa at Fertility port

Offline Mmc224

modify
    Fertility Port, Prague
    « Reply #17 on: 29/09/19, 00:36 »
    Thought I would update on our good news.  We had a single 5 day embryo transferred on 10 September and a positive blood test on 14dp5dt.  I'm doing another blood test next week and them have a scan booked for the week after.  All going well so far, fingers crossed that continues.   We were really lucky to have five good quality blastocysts so still have four frozen.  The clinic was extremely helpful and responsive,  based on our experience would definitely recommend.

Offline Mmc224

modify
    Fertility Port, Prague
    « Reply #18 on: 15/11/19, 21:47 »
    Just an update to say we had our 12 week scan this week and everything looks good.

Offline Mmc224

modify
    Fertility Port, Prague
    « Reply #19 on: 4/02/20, 10:45 »
    24 weeks now, all well so far and the time is going so quickly.