* Author Topic: Best clinic for woman over 40 with low AMH,high FSH  (Read 1212 times)

0 Members

Offline Lindaangelbaby

• Un-Ranked
Hello Ladies,

I would like to introduce myself , i just joined FF.
I am 42 yo, never had a pregnancy ,in february had histeroscopy to remove a uterus septum.
I just completed last week my first IVF cycle with a negative outcome :-(
My AMH is 1.2, FSH was 19 , so they advised can do only a natural modified cycle . I had one follicle growing well, one egg collected, fertilized, they said embryo divided well (grade 4), transferred back on day 2 (which seemed very early , but they said is better  in own environment). ET was good 7,3mm.
I have next week follow up with the consultant - ARGC is the clinic but i would like to change as seemed to do too many extra tests.

Which clinic would you recommend from your experience for older woman, with low AMH and higher FSH who still wanna use own eggs ?  Is Lister good clinic?

i would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    Best clinic for woman over 40 with low AMH,high FSH
    « Reply #1 on: 29/06/19, 13:48 »
    Welcome  :) I'm going to pop your post over to the over 40s section where you should get some more replies x

Amandacatherine

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 29/06/19, 16:07 »
    I would say create. I am there  doing a banking cycle but we canít expect miracles ( am 44.2 and 10
    cycles behind me over 3 years but at the lister). Am doing natural modified. Am dubious of clinics transferring early as good for their stats. Create donít freeze till day 3 or 5 and last cycle I have one 4bc 5 day blast frozen. going into my next one next week and see what I get there. At create it isnít cheap either with Isci 3 package is 10,000 and that doesnít include scan,bloods and meds so another 3-4000 on top. Itís is so hard when we have such low odds yet we keep going. Have chat with create I am at St. Paulís and though small and doesnít have the same size as lister I like it.

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 25/07/19, 12:10 »
    Hi Linda. I had the same problem. My AMH is 0.3 so I was looking for a good clinic all over the world. Of course, nobody will accept a woman with such a low reserve to have IVF with OE but anyway I needed a good clinic to have my ICSI with DE. I have found such a place abroad. Are you looking for the clinic in your native country or it doesn't matter where to have it, just want it to be the best?

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 6/08/20, 13:16 »
    Which clinic did you decide to go with Odash?  I'm considering Jinepol, Bahehci, Jinemed and Irenbe. I'm 42 with male factor. I'll love to hear your thoughts.