* Author Topic: July 2019 2WW  (Read 2785 times)

0 Members

Offline Sharry

• Saviour of the Volunteer Team's Combined Sanities
  • Volunteer
modify
July 2019 2WW
« on: 26/06/19, 13:47 »
A thread for everybody testing in July.

Goodluck
Sharry

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #1 on: 26/06/19, 15:18 »
    Iíll kick us off! Iím having my transfer on a Friday so my OTD is the 7th. This is my first FET following freeze-all cycle last month and I have 4 in the freezer xx

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #2 on: 28/06/19, 15:34 »
    Officially PUPO hopefully so other ladies will be along to join me soon!! Xx

Offline lori84

modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #3 on: 28/06/19, 16:59 »
    Missl73 fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻

I am 7dp5d, I transferred one 4BA embryo, some sickly feelings in the morning which I know is early but happened with my last transfer to 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #4 on: 28/06/19, 21:36 »
    Hi :)

I'm 1dp5dt and OTD is 6th July. I did a natural FET and used an embryo that I froze during my maternity leave.

Let's hope that this is a lucky thread!

Offline lmcmillan28829

modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #5 on: 29/06/19, 12:17 »
    Officially PUPO. Wow what a rollercoaster to get her.
    Fingers crossed I can stay sane for two weeks.
    x

Offline Karrie38yr

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #6 on: 29/06/19, 12:36 »
    Hey Hannahdaisy. Assuming you therefore already have a little one. How are you coping during 2ww and with another child. My son is 2.5 and Iím on day 6 of 2ww. Finding it stressful and really tough. Had no choice but to lift him (less than normal but still a lot). Feel panicky all the time as know you not meant to lift ....

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #7 on: 30/06/19, 20:54 »
    Hi Karrie, yep, I have a 17 month old. I have also been very paranoid about lifting him. He can't walk on his own yet either so even less choice! My partner is doing most of the lifting but that's not always an option. I just keep trying to make myself feel better by thinking of all the people that get pregnant naturally every day and are going about their normal lives, lifting their toddlers etc!

3dp now. Missl reminded me in another thread that it means I'm now 1/3 of the way through so I guess that's a nice way to think about it! I've had some cramping over the past few days, hoping it's a good sign but trying not to read into it too much.

Offline belladc

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #8 on: 30/06/19, 23:13 »
    Iím 7dp5dt and getting a little anxious as Iíve had a lot of cramping yesterday and today. I feel exactly as I did when I had an ectopic last year and so donít feel confident that it will be a positive result.
    Anyone else experiencing(ed) discomfort at this point?

Wishing you all BFPs!
    Xx

Offline biscuitkeeper

modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #9 on: 1/07/19, 20:20 »
    Hey everyone! I'm also in the tww, and have a little one that just wants to be picked up all the time. Oh it breaks my heart when I say, I can't. Due to test on July 8th. Have bought first response on the off chance I'm brave and want to test early. Have no symptoms (currently 2dp6dt), but then likely too early for any. Pleased I'm not alone.  Good luck everyone,  going I see lots of bfp's 😊