* Author Topic: July 2019 2WW  (Read 2784 times)

0 Members

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
modify
July 2019 2WW
« Reply #20 on: 22/07/19, 22:46 »
Hi
So today am 4dp5dt
I don't think i have any symptoms at all. Its kinda worrying isn't it when you think you don't feel anything. My boobs nothing even though on progesterone, just a lot of bloatedness.
My ETD is 30 july but i will be away on holiday somewhere

Tillymint will you poas (i think i will, i always do and was just thinking about it now)
Espoie17 will you be testing as well this time (sorry about your recent loss) i pray this one is the one for you

I will catch up properly with everyone, waking up early for work, am kind of keeping myself busy but being very sensible as well at work
Catch up soon

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline espoir17

modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #21 on: 23/07/19, 09:22 »
    Curly girl, hope you are doing ok and that you have been able to enjoy the wine. Sending big hugs and lots of wishes for next time. Will you take a break or just plough on? Do you have many embryos left?

Welcome Ruthannah, I too keep checking my breasts as they were tell-tale symptoms in all previous 5 pregnancies. Not much change yet though, for me it was always around about test date where they started swelling and getting sore which is worrying me this time as they are usually a good indicator by now. Where are you off on holiday?

Tillymint and Claudia sending you the best of luck. Yellow roses, Evie and Lori how are you getting on? Iím guessing some of you who transferred early on in the month must know by now.

I have had some cramping and also some strange sharp pains that I feel I remember from the last pregnancy. My beta is tomorrow 9dp5dt and Iíve been getting darkening positives since 5dp5dt. Absolutely nerve racked about the thought of a sixth loss. I really want to get my hopes up but Iíve been so burnt in the past.

Sending love to everyone xxx

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #22 on: 23/07/19, 22:11 »
    My friend is taking me somewhere, i will only know when i get to the airport, we been friends for more than 20yrs and she has been with me even through this journey bless her, she is one in a big number.

Espoir17 think positive( i know as hard as it is) I can only imagine what you been through, (i have had 3 cycles so far this year should update my siggy) lets hope for the best hey
    positives vibes for a good number tomorrow

How is the rest of the team getting on

Offline Sunburn 007

modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #23 on: 24/07/19, 09:36 »
    Hi there
    Frantically looking through google for some positive stories.
    This is my 5th donor egg treatment and we have done the last 2 in Czezh. Today was OTD (14dpt fet)  and I have been brown spotting for past few days and cramps and back ache on and off, and during the night when I got up for a wee (bloody hormones!) I wiped bright red blood and a little dripped into the toilet (TMI Sorry) , blood was very watery (I am on clexane injections which thin the blood). So I thought game over and went back to bed very upset . Thought Af must be on it's way. So I went back to bed and didnt really care about testing as thought all over. My clinic requires testing so did some tests in the morning and both were quickly strong positive results. Complete head screw. Since this I have had no more bleeding but obsessively on knicker watch and driving me crazy. Have booked HCG tests so I can be sure if viable once and for all.  Also decided to try rest so not to aggravate.  I know it can go either way and time will tell but hardest thing ever.
    I think anyone that takes on iVF is super strong as it's so heartbreakingly hard 😳
    Is anyone else on test day or near ?

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #24 on: 25/07/19, 01:58 »
    Sunburn
    That really sounds very positive, sounds like implantation spotting
    congratulations i mean the strong hpt even confirms it. so happy for you.
    hope you get high numbers for your hcg

i was 6 day post 5 day transfer and i tested and was negative
    yeah this journey is hard

Offline Sunburn 007

modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #25 on: 25/07/19, 07:22 »
    Ruth Anna so sorry to hear your result but maybe late implanted?
    Very early days. Don't give up hope. (Easy to say I know) . Praying for you 😘

I've had no more red blood just small bits of brown so praying isn't anything sinister.  The problem when you've got history of chemical preg, miscarriage it's very difficult to think positive as dont know any different.

My clinic have said to stop the clexane injections if the red blood continues but think I'd be scared to do that.  This is the only change from other cycles so dont want to!!

Blood results today and I am pooping myself 😬

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    July 2019 2WW
    « Reply #26 on: 26/07/19, 12:34 »
    hi all
    sunburn have you got your results yet? hope its a positive good number for you