* Author Topic: New Life Clinic Thessaloniki - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 7  (Read 14242 times)

0 Members

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
This thread is for

Ladies who are cycling at Newlife or have questions about treatment at Newlife clinic

Members that are starting and completing their monitoring or actual cycles (whether it be IUI/IVF/ICSI/FET) during   
          this time

Members who are trying a natural cycle after a hysto

Members who are on their 2 ww

Anything else that is relevant to members who are currently cycling or for members who have questions regarding anything to do with treatment at the clinic.

**This thread predominantly for cycle chatter and general support so please use the appropriate threads Including the Greek clinics BFP thread - the more the merrier  ;)  **

Things to keep in mind-

FF rules on Prescription Medication can be found here Rules on Buying Prescription Medication Please make yourself aware of these.

There is an extensive thread detailing places where drugs can be purchased legally at competitive prices. Pharmacies for Foreign Private Prescriptions (start at the last page for the most recent information).

Left over drugs should be returned either to your administering clinic, or to a pharmacy for correct disposal.***

Fertility Friends always recommends that you seek advice on all treatment related query's with your clinic/treatment provider.

*As ever, FF advises its members to verify any information relating to their clinic direct with their clinic and to research cycling abroad thoroughly*

For when you get your BFP please post here Greek Clinics Pregnancy Chat

If this is not you time and you'd like to chat with other ladies between treatment, then please drop in to the  Inbetweeners Place

Take Care All & Good luck  ^hugme^

Grey and Agate xx

Please Note:

Obtaining a Puregon Pen

If you have a problem obtaining one of these or you are not supplied with one with your prescription for puregon then you should ask your pharmacist to email Merck Sharp and Dohme Direct on [email protected] and they will send a kit to your pharmacist for you to pick up. 

The pharmacist needs to email them their full postal address and you need to allow 2-3 days for it to be delivered.
Note: they will not send direct to you as it is part of a prescribed medication order.  Also worth noting that when you hand in your prescription to your pharmacist that you should remind them that they should also supply the pen for administering the medication.

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline san2016

Hi hkd,

Thank you for the information you have provided, it's reassuring that you haven't done actual treatment at NL yet and you have such positive feedback about them. Good that they like you to fill out all this information beforehand, how much do they charge you for the video consultation? Like the sound of the hotels giving discount that always helps. Yes this all helps thank you, will you be cycling with them this year then?

Treezuk, that is wonderful twin boys how lovely, did you do your cycle using OE or DE? That is so good with your friend who fell naturally once her thyroid levels were sorted out, wow you just never know what it takes to make these dreams come true. My Thyroid have been managed by my endocrinologist however they do jump up with the medication so it good to know they have someone who is on the ball with this at the clinic. Do they expect you to be tested quite frequently during treatment?  Thank you for the info :)

Offline Kitten36

• Gold Member
    San2016 i pm-ed u. Not sure abt Zlin but i know NL will get u preg same as everyone else on here. 😊. During treatm no tests just the scans and blood test for estrogen thats it. U wldnt regret it if u chose NL for sure.

Treez glad to hear the boys r doing well and hope u are too. Xx

HKD glad to also hear ur mums op went well wishing her a speedy recovery and hope Sept will be a great one for u. Xx

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    Kitten - thank you Im good to just knackered most of the time because f running around after the 3 of them but I think eventually my body will catch up haha

San - I did DE ivf for the boys and I have a natural boy whose 10. They only need to check your thyroid at the beginning and then if you need treatment I assume it would be checked again a bit futhur along but mine was never checked after initial check as I didnt have an issue - the video Skype consultations are all free or if your near London the do meet and greets once every 3 months in central London.

His - god your mums op went well.

Offline san2016

Thanks Kitten, got your pm full of useful information which is brilliant.  :) I have messaged you back but I ma sure your kids will be up and about now, keeping you busy.

Treezuk the meet and greet is really good to know, do they advertise when and where on their website? I will see if I can get over to the next one...Will definitely do the video skype makes sense to get a lot of our questions covered.

Thanks to everyone who has put forward their views and advise it really does help and makes a massive difference when planning your next cycle and choosing a new clinic.  ^hugme^

Offline Rayna2015

Hi girls, welcome san2016 the other girls have better info than me Id say but Id recommend newlife. Treez hope you are getting some sleep

. I got my Hcg back first one was714 second 1860. Delighted but no symptoms except when I take progesterone I feel nausea. Im thinking Ill have to do an early scan as Id like to see if things are progressing. What stage did any of you feel anything. I was thinking I had morning sickness and thirst etc but then realized it was after progesterone shots that my immunologist has me on! Sorry about text Im on phone😳

Offline Rayna2015

Hi girls I know everyone is busy on this thread etcbut in case anyone sees. Im 5+3 and had period like cramps today and then brown pink bleeding. Has anyone had this and was it ok? I have an early scan friday

Offline deberoonah

Hi Rayna, i have had bleeding with both my pregnancies on week 5.  First pregnancy it was quite a lot of bleeding, red then turned brown and second pregnancy some red bleeding.  Both times I freaked and went to a&e, and both times it was fine, I went on to have a successful pregnancy with a singleton and then twins.  I came to realise, through this forum, its extremely common in those early week so please try not to worry, easier said than done, I know.  If you are still concerned tomorrow, my advise would be to go straight to the hospital, in my experience the staff on maternity wards are so understanding, they most definitely are there to help and reassure.  Friday might seem a long time away if you are worried. 

Offline deberoonah

Rayna, I also had cramps both times, again very common x

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    Rayna - I had cramps and bleeding with the twins it only last a few hours but it was quite a bit when I went for the HCG blood test it was really high and my cervix was closed so they said to just take it easy , I spoke with Chrysa she told me to take the progesterone shot they gave me , and never had any more bleeding , did you let Chrysa know. Sometimes the pesserys can cause spotting to because of irritation. I was 5+2 when I bled.

Sans - They do advertise the meetings on their website you just have to book in with them on there and theyre contact you regarding it or if your already in contact with Chrysa at NL ask if you can attend.