* Author Topic: New Life Clinic Thessaloniki - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 7  (Read 14344 times)

0 Members

Offline Rayna2015

Deberoonah thanks for letting me know. I had the same cramps then bleeding and then it was gone but today sore breasts etc feel gone. My head is wrecked but we are in hospital with my son all day for tests so no time to dwell on it. Thanks so much
Treez thanks so much sitting here in hospital son had to get a catheter with kidney issues so we are all drained! Iím hoping the scan shows something Friday it feels impossible with no symptoms left and after bleed but as you say it could be possibly progesterone. I told Chrysa and took the progesterone thanks x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline LuckyMoo

Hi ladies

Gosh I never caught up and now itís a new thread 😆

Hope youíre all doing well?

Welcome to the new ladies you wonít regrret NL. I had 6 failed donor cycles at my previous clinic then came here and it worked first time.

Amanda congrats on the birth of your baby I hope you are all doing well.

Deberoonah I donít think I saw youíd had yours too huge congratulations I hope you are all doing well.

Treez how are you Hun? Glad the boys are doing well.

HKD I had to wait a while before I cycled too, Iím so glad I didnít rush as I believe the no stress helped.

Rayna huge congrats they did it for you too! Def twins 😊. And twin pregnancies always seem to bleed more. I didnít post but I actually bled at 10 weeks for about a week! All was ok though.

So I was 20 weeks yesterday and were having a pink one. My nausea is finally subsiding too.

Hello to everyone else

xx

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    Awww congratulations on a little girl thatís great news :) great to hear your feeling better to.

Weíre doijg good over here Phoenix is on cast no5 for his club feet now and their really haven straightened out his gotta have a little Op more than likely on Monday to cut the backs of his feet (tendons) and that should give him more flexibility in his foot for the future then a few more weeks casts then into boots and bars so weíre getting there , weíre off to menorca the end of August with my mum and dad and neice so thatís something for us all to look forward the boys will be 5 months then.

Offline Rayna2015

Congrats luckymoo a little girl!
    Trees fair play thatís hard going trying to juggle it all and you have another son too? Hope his foot is ok and heís healing ❤️
    Afm yep twins saw an early scan last week. We are in shock. I had laughed when they warned me about putting back 2 saying to myself Iíve had 16 Ivfís with double embryos and only one took ....they were right! Iím delighted and extremely worried, but guilty and worried Iíll have less time for my ds and he has khealth issues so Iím hoping Iím it will be ok... all twin mums do things get easier and do you have time with other kids. I know you are in same position trees

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    Rayna - I have twins and life does get easier  ;) you'll be fine  ^hugme^ congratulations!

Grey xx

Offline Kitten36

• Gold Member
    Rayna huge congrat so happy for u. I dont have twins but i have 2 under age of 3 and its hard work it feels like twins smts as doing 2 lots of nappies etc but i got used to being tired. My dh helps a lot in the evenings too which is when im most exhausted. Regards feelings for ur son u will still love him the same and ull love ur 2 exactly same way ull see. I feared that too. They f so diferent in many ways but i love them both equally and smts i wonder the same if i had more will i still love them all the same? But us mums have huge amounts of love for all our babies. X

Treez glad to hear all is progresing well with ur sonís treatm. Hope ull have a lovely holiday and ur family can give u a hand hehe. We went on hol recently and i came bk more tired! Took me abt a wk to sort out suitcases washing and ironing! X

San i hope ull choose NL they have gotten everyone preg on this forum have a very high success rate. Not sure abt zlin never looked into it. X

Luckymoo great to hear from u and congrat on the news! I want another pink too hehe. Good luck with the rest of ur pregnancy keep us posted. Xx

Afm life is great here but soon ill be bk at work and ill miss spending time with my little ones. Xx

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    Congrats on the twins Rayna thatís fab news :) welcome to the club hehe and it does get easier tbh I never found it that hard anyways but my son is autistic and sometimes his like 3 kids rolled into one so I think he gave me old training at least with keeping my cool if nothing else - you will be find most of it is instinct.

Thanks for kind words about Phoenix legs were getting there x

Offline san2016

Hey kitten still looking at other clinics and not yet decided on one tbh I've been waiting on some feedback from the different clinics. Although everything is looking very positive on here :)

Congratulations luckymoo how amazing a girl.

Treez will take alook on the wesite and see when the next one is thanks.

Hi to eoe :)

Offline Kitten36

• Gold Member
    San good luck finding the right clinic for u. Did u contact NL yet? They do free skype appoint also they come to London few times per yr to meet customers. X

Offline Loulou4-

• Gold Member
    Hi ladies. Rayna congratulations on twins ! Luckmoo glad your scan went well.
    Treez sorry your going through this with phoenix, that must be really tough, how did his operation go? XX

Quick q - has anyone had newlife post meds out? Some of them are a lot cheaper in Greece - (clexane and utrogestan), I'm just wondering if this is an option ? X