* Author Topic: New Life Clinic Thessaloniki - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 7  (Read 14343 times)

0 Members

Offline hkd

Nicholad, I sent you pm. Good luck on your transfer tomorrow!!!  ^goodluck^

Update on me - another cycle got canceled due to thin lining  :(

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hannx

hkd - so sorry to hear that, have they advised what can be done to rectify it for a next attempt?

Nicholad - good luck for your transfer, fingers crossed.

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    Hkd - what are they suggesting for your lining such as protocol? I had 3 cycles cancelled with newlife due to thin lining - all 3 times my lining regressed and got thinner!

Then they introduced letrozole and said they would transfer at 8mm minimum.  My lining got to 7.6-7.8mm and they did transfer! I got bfps both times
    I think Iím One of those women whose lining will not get past a certain measurement but personally for me as long as itís on good condition and over 7mm itís ok xx

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    Nicholad good luck hun xx

Offline zph

• Gold Member
    Hi,

I've just recently had 11th transfer which needed in bfn and not even a sniff of a bfp.

I'm looking at a number of clinics in Greece,  for one last attempt before we throw in the towel.

I've had NO are good,  just interested to hear if they have been able to help where multiple losses exist, I have high NKC and cannot seem to get past 6weeks. 

I now I need folate instead of Folic Acid, clexane

Thanks for reading Zx

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    Hey zph - sorry to hear of your bfns

Newlife are a brilliant clinic but if u have immune issues they donít test them empirically - u csn shiw thdm
    Proof u have high nk cells (what dose pred do u take for this?) and they should include in your protocol

I needed pred, clexane and aspirin and they included  in my protocol I told them about my issues

Best thing is to have a consult with them they do Skype etc and see how u get on xx

Offline loveshoes

Missb1981 - so exciting that you've got a match! January will come around in no time, especially now the Christmas countdown seems to have started!

Nicholad - good luck for your transfer!

hkd - sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled, have they got any ideas of how to thicken your lining for next time?

I just booked fights & hotel for our preliminary testing on 21/22 November. I've booked The Modernist, so it's good to hear some of you recommend it :-) As it won't be sunbathing/pool weather by then we wanted to be in the city so we could potter about and go to some nice restaurants. By the way, has anyone put together or seen a list of good restaurants in the city?

Offline nicholad

Hi girls, good evening. Thank you for your good luck wishes. Just a quick message to let you know transfer went well and I have one hatching blastocyst on board. I was very impressed with the clinic and the transfer etc. Fingers and toes crossed for a successful outcome. Blood test required 1 week tomorrow!! So 9 days past transfer.
    Weather is beautiful in Thessaloniki (blue skies and 26degrees) and it was lovely walking around in sandals again and dresses and dining outside in the beautiful squares near our hotel (Superior One Boutique Hotel). The room and bathroom was very big. Although other half has just dashed to Tesco as the window was open in our room last night and his back is covered on mozzie bites! I have no bites...maybe I donít taste very nice with all my medication.
    Bye for. now Nx

Offline Kitten36

• Gold Member
    Nicholad congrat on being pupo lady! That made me laugh that u dont taste nice cos of meds lol😂😂. I went there in Oct and Nov before and weather was really nice over 20 degrees i wish i had my swimmwear with me as hyatt has a gorgeous pool! Good luck on testing date will keep an eye on it. Xx

Hkd sorry u had to cancel this cycle. R u going nxt month? Xx

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    Hi does anyone know what tablet the clinic  give after transfer (3 tablets to be taken over three days? Not sure if first tablet is taken on day of transfer or day after)
    Itís to ward off any infections - can anyone give me the name and dose of it please?
    Manybthsnks xx