* Author Topic: New Life Clinic Thessaloniki - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 7  (Read 14335 times)

0 Members

Offline Hannx

Azithromycin tabs 3 X 500mg, depending on whether you have them already you can start the night before or night of transfer. I've not had a prescription for my last 4 attempts as I'm still using up meds from the m/c attempt so they give them to me after transfer.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    Thsnk u!! Xx

Offline hkd

Hi ladies,
    I have received the new treatment plan and try to think positive this one will work better.

Inaaya, I mentioned them Letrozole and they said they wouldnít recommend it with my situation. They said my cycle would be highly likely cancelled using Letrozole. They do believe Iím like you the one whose lining doesnít get more than 7+mm but as long as I have triple layer and decent thickness they want to do transfer. Honestly Iím worried about it if it happens so just hoping this new protocol will thicken my lining better.

Hannx, how are you doing? Are you still planning to go in Nov?

Kitten, I was seriously thinking to give myself a break after endless disappointing scans. DH and I talked and talked and decided to give another go. AF should arrive in 10-12 days and do all over again. I feel so crazy to throw myself into another rollarcoaster ride!

loveshoes, you must be so excited! If everything goes well, my transfer date will be around the time youíre there!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Offline Hannx

That sounds promising hkd.

I was booked in for transfer next week, flights booked etc and this morning my cycle got cancelled! I've had a bit of spotting since Weds so emailed them last night for advice and they wanted me to have another scan this morning before starting the progesterone but a) I'd already taken it by the time I got their email and b) I couldn't get a scan appointment anywhere until tomorrow so they cancelled it as any scan now would be misleading due to having started the progesterone. I'm still spotting so I'm sure it's for the best but it's bloody annoying as my flights are non-refundable. Dr D says I'll need to down reg next time to prevent a repeat; weird as it's never happened in any of the previous FET and the protocol was the same each time. I need to contact them to find out if I can fit it in before Xmas as they want me to continue with the meds until Thurs so AF stays on schedule (totally don't get the logic of that but never mind).

Offline hkd

OMG!!! Hannx, I'm so sorry... I can feel your frustration esp you'd already booked everything! You must be feeling like throwing everything all over (sorry I'm not exactly sure how to express well in English...) We want to take out our frustration and anger at something/someone even we know it's pointless... grab a nice glass of wine tonight/this weekend and pamper yourself. Sending you big hugs  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline Hannx

I'm ok, just looking for city breaks I can change my Ryanair flights to! The fee for changing is more than the flights in most cases though so might just have to suck it up.

Offline Loulou4-

• Gold Member
    Hannx so sorry, this happened to me 3 years ago before my eventual and successful transfer. I had go ahead and booked flights and then started bleeding randomly and had to cancel it. So frustrating XX

Offline hkd

nicholad, best of luck tomorrow!!  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^  praying for you  ^pray^

Offline Missb1981

• Un-Ranked
    Hannx Iím so sorry to hear about your cycle being cancelled! You will for sure be in our prayers!

We just got word today that our donor is ready to start her stimulation meds! She will be starting tomorrow! We are so excited And nervous of course! They said it can take roughly 10-12 days. My hubby left his goods there while we visited last month. Itís hard not get emotional over all of this. Please keep us in your prayers! ❤️❤️🙏🙏

Offline loveshoes

Hannx - sorry to hear that your transfer has been cancelled :-( Finger crossed they will let you reschedule before Christmas. And hopefully you've been able to change your flights and have a nice city break to look forward to in the meantime.

Missb1981 - it's so exciting that your donor is starting treatment today, keep us updated!

Nicholad - lots and lots of luck for your test today  ^pray^