* Author Topic: New Life Clinic Thessaloniki - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 7  (Read 14340 times)

0 Members

Offline nicholad

Good evening all

Hannx, sorry to read your cycle was cancelled. I cannot believe it. Hopefully youíll be out there transferring soon.

Missb1981 exciting times for you. Hoping for lots of blasts for you.

Loveshoes thanks for the good wishes  and thank you to HKD too.

Well...........as for me..........Iím only bloomin preggars! I cannot believe it. I really canít. Chrysa sent an email late afternoon and I read it with one eye expecting bad news. So beta is 63 which is satisfactory. I am 9dp5dt. Off for second beta Friday so praying it doubles. Fingers crossed.

Am over the moon.
Bye for now Nx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline loveshoes

Ah thatís brilliant news, congratulations!!! You must be over the moon.... 🙌🏼

Offline Missb1981

• Un-Ranked
    Nicolad! That is such exciting news! Congratulations! We will be keeping you in our prayers! Did you do one or two embryos? We are planning to transfer two.

Offline hkd

Congratulations!!  ^banana^ ^banana^
    super happy and excited for you!!

Offline Hannx

Nicholad, congrats!! Good luck for tomorrow.

Offline nicholad

Awwww ladies. Had blood results back and the HCG level has fallen from 63.1 to 42.5. Chrysa said it is a chemical pregnancy. I am currently on Dr Google seeing what this means. Has anyone else any experience?

On the positive side we got implantation which we haven't had before and Chrysa said this is good and that we should move forward as we have more good blasts to try.

Missb1981 we had one embryo transferred.

So near and yet so far, onwards and upwards Nx

Offline Hannx

Oh Nicholad, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to say before but they look for a level above 80 initially. A chemical pregnancy means just that; pregnancy hormone was produced by the embryo starting to implant but for some reason it didn't continue. It's usually attributed to a problem with the embryo.

Offline hkd

Oh no...nicholad, I'm really really sorry it was chemical  :'( but as you said it was great implantation happened. that means you can get pregnant. I'm not sure about how chemical preg happens but I'm sure other can give you some insights. It's great you have great frosties though. take care  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline loveshoes

Iím so sorry nicholad, I hope the fact that you had implantation for the first time helps you stay positive and to keep trying 🤞🏼

Offline Kitten36

• Gold Member
    Nicholad so sorry it was a chemical. Wanted to give u hope that i had one then the next was pregnancy but unfortunately had to have d&c as hearbeat wasnt seen. However the last fet worked and it resulted in my first baby girl. By that point i lost hope but newlife gave me bk hope. Stay positive ill keep everything crossed for u and good luck. When ur thinking of going bk? X