* Author Topic: New Life Clinic Thessaloniki - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 7  (Read 14345 times)

0 Members

Offline nicholad

Missb, sorry to hear about your dog. Itís heartbreaking when you loose a pet as they really are party of the family.

Great news re your embryos. I really liked the daily updates that the clinic provides on the development of the embryos. Hereís hoping tor many blasts for you. Keep us posted Nx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Missb1981

• Un-Ranked
    Good morning ladies! As you know itís been an emotional week with losing my pup......but today we got amazing news! We received our final report from the lab at New Life.....we ended day five with 8 Blastocysts! I just got off the phone with Chrysa, she was very happy with our results and told me she hopes we want lots of children! Two were expanded blasts AA and the rest were full blasts AA. Iím in shock! After all these years of trying to conceive, it looks like I might actually get pregnant and deliver a live baby! Iím in total shock!

Offline hkd

Missb - that's fabulous new!!

Offline justjazzyjess

Great news missb! Sorry to hear no success hkd  :( sending you hugs.  ^hugme^ hope that they can think of a strategy to tackle your lining issues.

After lots of deliberation, me and my partner have pretty much decided on New Life for our egg donation but won't be carrying out our treatment for a while yet, but looking forward to getting to know you New Lifers as we start on this journey.

Xx

Offline Missb1981

• Un-Ranked
    Justjazz.....you will love new life! Chrysa especially is amazing!

Offline Hannx

It's quiet in here! I did my Prostap injection yesterday and now have to wait for AF before dashing around to try and get a scan & bloods the next day. I'm a bit panicked about it and may have to travel 3 hours to London to ensure I get one on the right day but I've found a few places that do them 7 days a week and have the blood referral for the place NL use just in case. If it falls on a weekend I'll definitely have to go to London as depsite living in a major northern city it is apparenlty impossible to get bloods done at the weekend.

hkd -  I saw your news on your other thread; good luck for this week and congrats for getting to the next stage!

Offline hkd

Hello ladies, I'm officially PUPO  :)  OTD next week. Try not to think too much and just enjoy being "pregnant" for now  ;)

Hannx, your AF is coming any day now! Lets hope your scan and blood tests won't fall into the weekend  ^pray^ 3 hour trip is such a long journey. So it looks like you'll be able to do transfer before xmas  ;) yay!

loveshoes, your appointment is tomorrow right? I just missed you as I flew back last night. Good luck with your appointment and enjoy meeting wonderful people at the clinic!

justjazzy, glad to hear your final decision on Newlife!!

Offline justjazzyjess

Thanks hkd and Missb! Am keeping my fingers crossed for you hkd with testing!

Now we have chosen New Life I feel so happy about the decision and excited to start in a weird way! I just want to get started. I know it may not work straight away but its the start of hopefully getting our little one, at long last! My partner has started on a load of vitamins wellman etc and we've got our initial consult/blood tests booked in.

Hope everyone else is doing well! Looking forwards to following all your journeys  :)

Offline loveshoes

Missb that is brilliant news, wow!! Do you know when you are planning to transfer?

Hkd congratulations on being pupo, thatís so exciting!! Youíll have to find lots of things to distract you over the next week. Do they only have you wait about a week until OTD? Thank you for asking about me 😍

We are here in Thessaloniki, itís such a lovely little city!

We were at the clinic yesterday for my scan and my bf to leave a sample for freezing. When we were there they gave us a massive surprise that they had identified a donor for us! I really didnít expect it to happen this quickly (itís freaking me out a tiny bit tbh 😂).

Chrysa has done such a good job with the match, the donors characteristics are exactly what we would have wanted. The donor is ready to go so we will have our eggs by Christmas and transfer in late January all being well, woop! 😊

Offline Hannx

lovesshoes - that's exciting, what great news for Xmas!

hkd - good luck for testing this week, fingers crossed.

Just had my blood test at TDL in London and v. impressed. Half the price of blood tests in my town and walk-in so was out in 10 mins. Everything worked out in the end as I was able to get a scan at home yesterday and was due in London today for work anyway.