* Author Topic: New Life Clinic Thessaloniki - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 7  (Read 14342 times)

0 Members

Offline hkd

treezuk, wow itís been already 5 months!! glad to hear your boys are doing well  :)

loveshoes, welcome! You wonít regret choosing NL. Even my first treatment with NL is just about to begin, theyíve been very supportive ever since Iíve contacted them last December. Hope your London clinic sends your record soon.

nicholad, Iím sorry to hear about your disappointment. Itís only a month wait but I know still a month wait!! Such a bummerÖ I know how you feel, trust meÖ Iíve been waiting for this treatment to begin since last December  ;)  Iím on the pill since March. I didnít want initially but in the end Iím glad Iíve been on the pill cuz Iíve been having regular bleed like 3-4 day bleed (my cycles was like 21-23 days with 1-2 day bleed). So it may not be too bad go on the pill.

When I visited the clinic, Chrysa explained the reason why Iíll take a down regulation but it was such a long time ago and I donít remember. We already knew I was doing DE FET at that time. hmmmm Well I guess it doesnít matter now since Iíve already done  ;D

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend everyone!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline loveshoes

Thank you for the welcome! Iíve sent off my forms and weíve got our skype consultation booked for the middle of September.

Treezuk Ė I skimmed back through some earlier pages on the thread and read about the cycle that gave you your twins. A little late but congratulations! You must be so happy (and busy!).

Nicholad Ė sorry to hear your transfer has been delayed. Hopefully October will be here quickly and you get back on track.

Hkd Ė How exciting that youíre just starting your first cycle! Has the clinic given you any indication of when youíll go over for the transfer?

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    HKD the time has just flown by honestly in a blink of an eye theyíre so big and doing something new everyday - big brother is still so in love with them Iím so pleased he took to it so well x

Love shoes - thank you so much it was a hard journey for me and I was convinced it wouldnít work after so many failed attempts and losses but we got there so I hope I give someone hope along the way - your be fine xxx

Offline Kitten36

• Gold Member
    Hi everyone! Sorry i missed some posts will try catch up soon its been a busy summer so far. Welcome to new ladies ur in the right place NL gave us our 2 little miracles and im so glad i chose this clinic. Will reply soon xx

Offline Missb1981

• Un-Ranked
    Hello ladies! My husband and I are traveling to Greece from Texas next month to start the egg donor ivf process! We are soooo excited! I went through oe ivf here in the states....it was horrible. Iíve never been able to have a child outside of adoption. Iím scared, nervous but mostly super excited! Looking for some encouragement and success stories using Newlife and donor eggs. Also, going back and forth about transferring one embryo or two....terrified of twins but wouldnít mind it either! 😂 thank you ladies for any input you may have! ❤️❤️❤️

Offline nicholad

Hi Misab1981, welcome to the group. Exciting times ahead for you.

Thanks ladies for your kind words.

I just popped on to ask HKD if she did have to do the scan on day 2-3 after bleed and what was it for I got my period at the weekend...day 21 this time and so the clinic think that everything is fine and I can go ahead and down reg mid September. My protocol said the same to have a scan day 2-3.

So all being well I could be over end of September/ beginning of October.

Bye for now Nx

Offline hkd

nicholad, I did day 2 scan and estradiol blood test yesterday. To be honest, I have no idea what these were for, but the clinic told me that they were happy with the results and gave me a future treatment plan. I just believe the clinic is doing every steps thoroughly. Iím sure we are in good hands!

Kitten, How are you doing?

treezuk, so cute a big brother is taking care of little ones!!

loveshoes, so exciting to have your consultation booked! If you have any questions or concerns, you can ask them during the consultation. DH and I were so impressed after our consultation.

Missb, Welcome! Wow you guys are from TX. DH is from there and he said Howdy pardíner to ya  ;)  Are you going to have a transfer next month?

AFM, started taking estrogen pills this morning. Iím so happy not using patches anymore. Scan on next Thursday, the 5th. I donít know whatís going to happen after the scan on 5th. If all goes well, is my transfer going to be a following week? Now I need to focus on preparing for a good lining. Eating brazil nuts, drinking beetroot juice and raspberry leaf tea, taking vitamin E. not hot water bottle yet.. any other suggestion?

Offline nicholad

Good morning all
    Thank you hkd for your reply and great to hear you are preparing for transfer in the next few weeks. I like that the clinic is very thorough and hey, their way does work for many many ladies so I will just go with the flow too. I am watching your cycle dates carefully so I can get an idea of when I will be visiting the Clinic. I'd be interested to hear when you will fly out and on what day transfer is. I was told that by freezing our embryos it would give a little more control regarding dates and that we could plan our transfer better.  Also, you asked about steps that can give a great lining. I don't know any others above the ones you have mentioned - taking Vitamin E via foods seemed to be a popular one that I have read about.

Loveshoes, glad you have your consultation booked, that will soon come around.

KitKat, did you get your question re natural FET answered?

Miss1981  wow Texas, people do travel far and wide for the best clinics in the world and I believe Newlife is. Wishing you all the best.

Hello to everyone else, I hope your are all well and looking forward to the weekend.
    Nx

Offline Hannx

Hi all,

It's been quiet over the summer but I've been keeping up with everyone's news. Good to see more people joining the thread too.

I started meds today for attempt #4 at NL; can't quite believe that this is my 7th attempt with DH2! We had a new donor this time and got 6 embryos again so that gives us a final 3 attempts, after which we are definitely drawing a line and saying no more. I'm 42 and feel like I've spent most of my adult life failing to get pregnant.

If all goes to plan I should be in Greece in a couple of weeks and rather than do my usual fly and dash, I'm planning to take a few days to relax by the pool since the weather is still so good out there. Sounds like a few of us will be there around the same time.

Offline kdewald

• Un-Ranked
    Hi everyone! This is my first time posting on here. I just finished my first round with New Life. They have been amazing. Iím 31 and have PCOS. We had previously done one round in the United States. We only had 2 embryos (own egg) that time and put them both in. We didnít get pregnant. This time we had 10 embryos (oe) and put 2 in. I just got the negative result today. I guess my question is if anyone on here has had 2 or more failed IVF rounds go on and have a successful round?