* Author Topic: New Life Clinic Thessaloniki - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 7  (Read 14341 times)

0 Members

Offline nicholad

Congratulations on being PUPO and good luck Hannx, what is it like in Thessaloniki at the moment? Sorry never got as far as doing bloods so don't have a recommendation for clinic. Plenty of places on Harley Street though. Nx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hkd

Hi everyoe,

nicho, Thank you. Iíve been using a birth company but never used an ultrasound direct as itís always full. I havenít found any reasonable ones in Cambridge. Has your AF arrived?

Hannx, congratulations on being PUPO!! How are you doing in this 2WW? As for blood test places, Iíve always used Pathlab in London. Their website used to have a price list but the page has been under construction for a long time... I think the price is reasonable and the results come fairly quick within a few hours usually. I used The Doctors Lab referred by NL but you need a referral from NL and you receive the result from NL. I prefer seeing the hcg result first so Iíll most likely use Pathlab when my time comes.

loveshoes, Such a wonderful news you got lots of dates set. Exciting!  When we visited the clinic, we purchased the tickets probably 1 month before.

Have a lovely weekend everyone! xxx

Offline nicholad

Period has arrived!!! All systems go :)

HKD - or if anyone else can help please. Did you have your bloods for estradiol done at the same time as your scan? I am looking at company to do my scan but although they say they do bloods I don't seem to be able to book. Does the clinic need to request the bloods maybe? I am hoping to book the scan for Monday morning.

Thanks in advance for advice given.
    Nx

Offline hkd

nicho, Yay for AF arrival!!  I just sent you PM  :)

Offline loveshoes

hkd, thanks - I think Iíll wait for my next monthís cycle then book.

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    Congrats Hayley on the baby boy xxx

Hannx good luck with everything

Angel - Glad the twins are doing well

Good luck to everyone else cycling it awaiting to start - soz Iím so bad replying now I just never get a mini Ute to myself

Atm - the boys turned 6m yesterday mad to think the times flown by theyíre wonderful and love their big brother so much ❤️

Offline hkd

loveshoes, how are you doing? I assume Chrysa is searching your potential donors now? your visit to NL is coming in the blink of an eye!

Hannx, hope all is well  :)

treezuk, I'm sure your time is all to your twins  ;)

nicholad, hope all your scan and blood went well yesterday!

Offline Hannx

It's another BFN for me. I don't think I'll do anymore as 7 cycles seems like enough trying. Dr Dovas even seemed surprised that I'd got to this stage but he clearly doesn't believe in immune therapy and I don't want to go down that route either. There's no scientific evidence supporting it, although I appreciate some people believe in it, and frankly I just feel too old to start more testing. Good luck to everyone else but NL hasn't been the happy ending for me.

Offline loveshoes

Hannx, Iím so sorry to hear that this transfer hasnít worked for you. Give yourself time to process this, you never know, you might feel differently about trying again in a few weeks or months.

Offline Hannx

Lovesshoes - yeah, maybe. We have 4 in the freezer but isn't the definition of insanity to keep doing the same thing and hoping for a different outcome?  ;D  I've found this cycle really hard for some reason, not physically but emotionally, which is most unlike me! I'll wait until all the hormones are cleared out then make a decision I guess. Making a decision in the immediate aftermath of failure is what led us to a new donor cycle; had we waited a month then we probably would have stopped at 6 attempts. I'll also see what the clinic has to say, but I can't see what they could do differently for a next time.