* Author Topic: Dunya IVF in Cyprus - going this July! Who's with me?  (Read 4217 times)

0 Members

Offline MommyKenny

modify
Dunya IVF in Cyprus - going this July! Who's with me?
« Reply #10 on: 28/08/19, 07:27 »
Hello ladies!  Just want to share that i got a BFP!!!! ;D we are so happy!  Sorry wasn't able to post right away but just got caught up in the moment.  I hope it will be the same to you too ladies.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 28/08/19, 07:38 »
    Oh wow this thread is very helpful!  I'm set to go to Dunya IVF this September.  Sperm donation.  Although I am 40 and a little scared I might be too old but so far my tests are doing okay.
    Hi Vangn don't say "old" dear.  I'm 39 - just a step away from 40.  :) are you using your own egg?  You're lucky you still can.  Good luck this September!  Update us all the time.

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 28/08/19, 07:44 »
    Vangn whose your co ordinator is it inna? X

Hi Inaaya, I'd like to share with you that my coordinator is Noemie.  Have you contacted them already? 

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 28/08/19, 07:47 »
    Hi girls!

I am a former DunyaIVF patient too! i had my treatment with them back in June and found out i was pregnant early July. I really loved how informative their doctors were and their clinic literally blew my mind. Don't you love how they didn't charge too high for their treatments again?

How are you guys liking your procedures with them?

Hello Maeve, I love them!  Especially Dr. Berk and my coordinator Noemie too.  Make you feel right at home.  Explains very well.  About treatment well I got my BFP so what more can I say?  How are you dear?  Any pregnancy symptoms?

Offline VanGn

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 3/09/19, 11:45 »
    Hi Inaaya, my coordinator is Noemie.  When are you going?  I'll be there Sept. 27.

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 5/09/19, 07:17 »
    Oh good luck VanGn!  Only a few more days to go.  Will this be your first baby?  Where are you from?  And will your DH go with you?

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 5/09/19, 09:46 »
    Do we need a visa for Cyprus? I have red passport Iím from london uk
    Thank you xx

Offline VanGn

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 11/09/19, 06:32 »
    Hi Inaaya yes you need your passport to travel to Cyprus.  How are you going along?  Have you set an appointment already?

MommyKenny I already have an 11 year old girl.  I'm from Cambridge UK and my wife Sarah and I will go together yes :)

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 12/09/19, 08:18 »
    Hi again VanGn, I should read all posts first before asking haha!  I see you answered here about Thea.

Hi Inaaya yes you would need your passport dear.  Cyprus is not part of the UK.

LolaR how are you going?

Maeve88Troy missing you!

Offline VanGn

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 16/09/19, 08:42 »
    No problem at all Mommy Kenny :)