* Author Topic: Dunya IVF in Cyprus - going this July! Who's with me?  (Read 4219 times)

0 Members

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
Dunya IVF in Cyprus - going this July! Who's with me?
« Reply #20 on: 17/09/19, 08:19 »
Congratulations MommyKenny!  So far my pregnancy is good.  I do feel so bloated and I feel nauseous all the time.  Other than that baby seems to be behaving.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    « Reply #21 on: 17/09/19, 09:25 »
    That's good to hear Maeve!

Offline VanGn

modify
    « Reply #22 on: 19/09/19, 08:10 »
    Maeve88Troy and MommyKenny do you still contact Dunya even when you are already pregnant or there is no need?

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    « Reply #23 on: 25/09/19, 08:03 »
    Hello VanGn, yes of course!  We provide them updates every time I have something new to share.  Although I hope we won't have to ask them professional advice in case something went wrong, I would love to go back there for another vacation, hopefully purely for leisure then.  But we do have some embies frozen back there.

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 25/09/19, 20:57 »
    Hello all
    May i jump in
    I have just had contact with the clinic today and straightaway got a response back. M thinking of doing a tandem cycle with them and hoping it will all go smoothly. It will be my 4th try this year but my first with them
    I hope this thread will keep going because sometimes doing it alone can feel so lonely but i know there is a wealth of support on here.
    Will keep you updated and will be asking for any experiences.
    Thank you

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 25/09/19, 21:21 »
    Hey ruthaanah
    Lovely to meet u (virtually) Iím hoping to cycle with them dec/jan or early Feb

It would be nice to keep this thread going
    Donít know if mods can merge the 2 threads at all as itís confusing posting on both threads? Who  can I ask? Xx

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #26 on: 25/09/19, 21:22 »
    I think vangn going out on Friday? Or is t transfer on Friday! Good luck! Xx

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 27/09/19, 23:50 »
    All the best VanGn, keep us posted please

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    « Reply #28 on: 27/09/19, 23:52 »
     Inaaya yes it is confusing am sure you can ask any of the moderators and if they can't help then at least you have tried

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    « Reply #29 on: 28/09/19, 02:14 »
    Welcome to the thread Ruthannah!  Good luck on your new cycle.  I totally agree with you in keeping this thread going.  Do you have an idea on when you might go there?  Where are you from?

Inaaya I know what you mean by getting confused at two threads!  I sometimes post question in one and realize it was answered in the other.  Haha!  Maybe you can stick to this one if its a bother.  But merging the threads is a good idea too.  Anyway, mistakes at posts is totally understandable.  We don't mind a bit.

VanGn are you in Cyprus now?  How do you find it?  And to answer your question, yes I still contact them at Dunya.  I give them updates.

Speaking of updates.  I just had my first scan and I was so happy to get professional confirmation that I am pregnant.  I am praying baby will be okay all the way through!